When does baby's life start?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 02:38 am
@TheJackal,
Quote:
I have, and you can't get out of cognitive science apart from information science in the nature of complex adaptive systems reliant on inertia, and system feedback. I'm sorry, you can't process information without a brain, or have self-awareness without sensory systems and information.. Anyone that's ever dealt with even artificial intelligence and systems theory ought to know very well how much nonsense it is to suggest a conscious talking fetus without a functioning brain or sensory systems. You must seriously consider me uneducated to try and pass that crap off as credible.

I don't think you have any idea what it is you're talking about, and nor do you seem capable of establishing your nonsense in the academic arena.

As I said, you have no clue.
And I always have a laugh when people talk about 'academic arena'
As if it is some holy place where all good things come from! I can tell you it is not! It is really more like a cesspit.
Maybe do your own reserach instead of relying on an obsolete religion!
I call it 'growing up"

TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Internet troll is detected, an ironic one at that.. Someone calling science obsolete while using a computer on the internet is stupidity beyond belief, and irony worthy of an Olympic gold medal.

I make no apology, you believe in pseudo-intellectualism, and that is clearly your religion, the religion of the woefully uneducated. Woo doctors, scientologists, mystics, flat earthers, hallow earthers, creationists, and people who believe in magical talking kids in their dreams were their fetuses and unborn babies. Maybe Zorg can come down from his Galactic empire and set us all straight.

Hmm, should I consider scientology, or science? Witch doctors or science? Faith healing or science? The theory of gravity or some nutter that tells me that if I believe in GOD I will not fall to my death after jumping of the edge of the cliff...? Hmm, I think I would stick with science and put my faith more into a parachute than holding a Bible at the cliff's edge.

However, you can feel free to prove me wrong and show science as an obsolete construct at the cliff's edge. Don't forget to bring a GO-Pro, we wouldn't want to miss your epic proof that science is obsolete. We will have both a Darwin award and Nobel prize waiting for you. O.o
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:26 am
@TheJackal,
Quote:
Internet troll is detected, an ironic one at that.. Someone calling science obsolete while using a computer on the internet is stupidity beyond belief, and irony worthy of an Olympic gold medal.

If you really think the computer and the internet is because of 'modern science' you are deep asleep.
I do understand where you are coming from, everyone is indoctrinated into that crap, as was I.
But, please, next time do your research first!
"modern science'' hasn't anything to do with that! I can promise you that.
Stop repeating and parroting the mainstream fairy tales, ok?
I am prity sure that if I put the things in your face that proof it, you will
go in 'denial' mode. So is the 'thinking' in our modern not-so-civilized society!
You have no clue indeed.
farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
actually the laptop was developed during the "enlightenment" Its just that no one had yet invented the rechargeable battery and the LED.

Ned Ludd Lives
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 05:03 am
@TheJackal,
Quote:

I make no apology, you believe in pseudo-intellectualism, and that is clearly your religion, the religion of the woefully uneducated. Woo doctors, scientologists, mystics, flat earthers, hallow earthers, creationists, and people who believe in magical talking kids in their dreams were their fetuses and unborn babies. Maybe Zorg can come down from his Galactic empire and set us all straight.

Hmm, should I consider scientology, or science? Witch doctors or science? Faith healing or science? The theory of gravity or some nutter that tells me that if I believe in GOD I will not fall to my death after jumping of the edge of the cliff...? Hmm, I think I would stick with science and put my faith more into a parachute than holding a Bible at the cliff's edge.

However, you can feel free to prove me wrong and show science as an obsolete construct at the cliff's edge. Don't forget to bring a GO-Pro, we wouldn't want to miss your epic proof that science is obsolete. We will have both a Darwin award and Nobel prize waiting for you. O.o

Btw you are in need of using a lot of Ad Hominems.
I wonder why??? Wink

Now, how about some real solid arguments?

I know, i know you have none.

The only thing I see you doing is defending your scientific belief system.
I see that everyday.
Just a mind-program actually.

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:05 am
A baby life starts at the moment of conception.

When a woman have an unwanted abortion by causes like accident, sickness, etc. she never says, "I have lost my fetus", but she says, "I have lost my baby".

When she is pregnant and friends are family ask questions, they never ask what is the sex of the fetus but the sex of the baby.

The rest of opinions defining a baby into something different are just semantics.

ABORTION IS MURDER.
TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Btw you are in need of using a lot of Ad Hominems.
I wonder why??? Wink

When you use pseudoscience sources, you cannot possibly logically refer my statements as ahominems... Making statements of fact are not fallacies. Sorry, your sources rely on woo and assertion, not credible science or academic research. They rely on appeals to ignorance and testimonials (the worst kind of evidence) as their "proof" in which they assert as scientific "Fact". Clearly you nor they comprehend what the scientific method is, or what the burden of proof is.

0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:17 am
@carloslebaron,
Please prove life begins as conception. I am not sure you are aware that sperm and egg cells are living.. If you're going to make an argument, try being coherent and less woefully ignorant. This especially after this has already been explained in this thread. And classification is not determined by someone's confusion, lack of education, or emotional state. It is determined by the body of evidence with the most coherent and consistent explanation.. This is why you are running into self-refuting and conflicting uneducated arguments while I am not.

0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
If you really think the computer and the internet is because of 'modern science' you are deep asleep.

This here is proof that stupid people are so stupid that they don't actually know how stupid they are. Alan Turing would probably and gayfully(happily) bitch slap you if he weren't driven to suicide by religious nutters who persecute people of science, or those with difference in sexual orientation.

Though I must admit, it would be amusing watching the intellectually inept if it weren't so sad and dangerous to the future survival of the human species.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:06 am
@TheJackal,
Quote:
This here is proof that stupid people are so stupid that they don't actually know how stupid they are. Alan Turing would probably and gayfully(happily) bitch slap you if he weren't driven to suicide by religious nutters who persecute people of science, or those with difference in sexual orientation.

Though I must admit, it would be amusing watching the intellectually inept if it weren't so sad and dangerous to the future survival of the human species.

Quite interesting to see how intolerant you are to people who don't 'go with the flow" and are being critical of mainstream junk. Because that is all it is.
You think I am stupid because I say 'computers etc" don't come from "modern science'. Well, what are you then if you found out I am right?
There is nothing because of "modern science"

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:29 am
@TheJackal,
Anyway , I will ask it again. what is your 'education' level?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:48 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

A baby life starts at the moment of conception.

When a woman have an unwanted abortion by causes like accident, sickness, etc. she never says, "I have lost my fetus", but she says, "I have lost my baby".

And if she, like many pregnant women say, "This carrying is killing me"...does that mean that she is dying?

Quote:
When she is pregnant and friends are family ask questions, they never ask what is the sex of the fetus but the sex of the baby.

So that means she and her husband include the fetus on their tax return...and the IRS people accept that as okay? I mean...does the law goes along with this nonsense you are suggesting?

Quote:
The rest of opinions defining a baby into something different are just semantics.

ABORTION IS MURDER.

No it is not, actually. Are you a lawyer...a prosecutor? Where?

Have you ever brought charges against anyone for having obtained an abortion?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 09:17 am
Have scientist agreed (or a majority of them) when life begins? If they haven't by now, I don't think it is really knowable. In the end, I think it is a private matter no when life truly begins.
TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 02:59 pm
@revelette2,
scientists do not agree, yet, about when life first began as it is an estimate based on current data, as in some 3 billion years ago.. This question unanswered does not give credulity for the argument that it's a personal choice of when life began. That's like saying oh facts don't matter so it is as I say so while ignoring the body of evidence that disproves it isn't as you say so. The injection of woeful ignorance and obtuse arguments are meaningless. Life doesn't begin at conception....PERIOD..

Quote:
Well, what are you then if you found out I am right?

You're not, thus your question is meaningless. There is no what if you're right here . And btw, facts don't have any tolerance, they don't give a **** what you want to believe or think.., and thus you can at any time feel free to meet me at the cliff's edge.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:01 pm
@TheJackal,
Quote:
scientists do not agree, yet, about when life first began as it is an estimate based on current data, as in some 3 billion years ago.. This question unanswered does not give credulity for the argument that it's a personal choice of when life began. That's like saying oh facts don't matter so it is as I say so while ignoring the body of evidence that disproves it isn't as you say so. The injection of woeful ignorance and obtuse arguments are meaningless. Life doesn't begin at conception....PERIOD..

I had a laugh! Again!
This thread is not about when life in general began.
It is about baby's life!
Difficult eh?

Anyway , I will ask it again. what is your 'education' level?

man o man where is this one coming from?
Germlat

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:04 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Have scientist agreed (or a majority of them) when life begins? If they haven't by now, I don't think it is really knowable. In the end, I think it is a private matter no when life truly begins.

Then what's you're opinion? If it's not likely all will agree. Can we shrug and sweep it under the carpet? NO! You must give it your best guess under the circumstances....what's your's?
0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:16 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
It is about baby's life!
Difficult eh?

So are stem cells babies? Skin cells? Where is it have you determined there is and isn't a baby? Could you cite me an academic citation in a medical journal in which states a zygote as a "baby"? Can you present any coherent argument for when you have a baby? People love to count their chickens before they hatch, and then get upset when that doesn't pan out. So when does a baby's life begin? Does it begin with the making of sperm in the male? the life of an egg cell? And if skin cells etc are all potential babies as are sperm and egg cells, are they not all then babies? We are curious how you are determining your classification and when there is and isn't a baby. Can you give a statistically consistent and non-self refuting determination to which there can be a scientific and coherent consensus on?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:20 pm
@TheJackal,
Quote:
So are stem cells babies? Skin cells? Where is it have you determined there is and isn't a baby? Could you cite me an academic citation in a medical journal in which states a zygote as a "baby"? Can you present any coherent argument for when you have a baby? People love to count their chickens before they hatch, and then get upset when that doesn't pan out. So when does a baby's life begin? Does it begin with the making of sperm in the male? the life of an egg cell? And if skin cells etc are all potential babies as are sperm and egg cells, are they not all then babies? We are curious how you are determining your classification and when there is and isn't a baby. Can you give a statistically consistent and non-self refuting determination to which there can be a scientific and coherent consensus on?

Well, you know where I stand. The baby is alive before its entered the womb.

Still not getting it? Wink

djjd62

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:46 pm
i remember once hearing life begins at 40
Germlat

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:33 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i remember once hearing life begins at 40

Then...I'm waiting for life to begin...I had no idea I'm an embryo.