Why do men look at their girl's facial expressions during sex?

ossobuco

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 06:02 pm
@independentgirl,
Some of this is weak argument. I might not be a SUV fan, especially the bigger ones, but they aren't generally an indication of moral turpitude. Oh, wait, re car sizing and so on. Try backing out trapped in a parking lot between two of them.

But even I know they have their uses, and many not bad guys like beefy autos.

I got your point through the context.
independentgirl

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 06:24 pm
@ossobuco,
I know I am too suspicious of my man when I questioning why he single and drives a big car? But you know it is normal for a girl to be suspicious of her BF right?
I'm sure you "ONCE" suspicious on your BF back in the days when you dating too.
You know my abusive mother background, so it more than normal for my mind to start wondering things like this, and girls can be moody sometimes.

And this is not weak argument. When you live in the ghetto full of drugs, violence and gangs.
I have the rights to wonder if my man ever do drugs, or sale drugs behind my back.

People live in the ghetto are suppose to be poor. Obviously all the people here are on the lower income side of the society.
But many of them drive even Mercedes. You don't believe it? Come to my ghetto and see it yourself.
If they didn't have the education or good job, where they get the money? Drugs Dealing!

And there is a guy here who have 5 baby mamas with 5 different women!
So I have the rights to questioning my man if BEFORE I come into the picture, he might have baby mama somewhere out there, maybe in another state.

I came across a thread from a woman who said her Fiance' wasn't fully divorce when get together. After she discovered his unfinalized divorce papers. ==== Unless you think this woman thread is a lie, if not, then it support me questioning about my man past.
Okay, I am being too suspicious of him, but if my mind start wondering like this, why it is a surprise?

And my man, have alot of street friends who are doing weeds, and hardcore drugs. Last time he was in an apartment with his street buddies, and that place smell like a full house weed (marijuana); I can smell it from just walking passed by it outside.
God know what kinds of other drugs they doing in there.

I know he doesn't do drugs; but him being INSIDE that apartment, IF somehow a nosy neighbor called the police, he will be BUSTED ALONG together with all his friends.

Police don't care if he do drugs or not, as long as he inside that apartment together with all those drugs-doing people, police will charge him with the same crime.
From this, I start questioning how come he drives a big SUV, when he not even married or have kids. I just hope he NOT doing drugs, or sale drugs behind my back. That's all, hope you understand what I mean ossobuco,
and I am dead serious, given my situation and where I live at.
ossobuco

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 06:56 pm
@independentgirl,
I didn't say you are too suspicious.

I would be at the least tuned in.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:20 pm
@independentgirl,
googling this

independentgirl wrote:
he might have baby mama somewhere out there, maybe in another state.

and kaboom

first three hits

Quote:

Search Results

forums.psychcentral.com/.../369458-unmarried-single-no-kids-guy-but-...
Dec 3, 2014 - 9 posts - ‎6 authors
i'm thinking he might have ex-wife, baby mama, kids somewhere out there. opinions? thank u anyone know unmarried men out there, single, but drive this big SUV ALONE? ... Maybe he just likes big cars. ... come across a thead: where a woman complaint that her live in Fiance' have a wife at another state;
an unmarried, single, no kids guy but drive a big SUV by ...

www.loveshack.org › ... › Romantic › Marriage & Life Partnerships
Dec 2, 2014 - 6 posts - ‎2 authors
i'm thinking he might have ex-wife, baby mama, kids somewhere out there. ... and he lives in a sunshine state, so there no snow unless it up in the mountain top. so snow should not be the reason why he ... I'm NOT talking about other guys, ... Maybe before I come to the picture, he have a wife and kids?
an unmarried, single, no kids guy but drive a big SUV by ...

talkaboutmarriage.com › ... › General Relationship Discussion
Dec 3, 2014 - 15 posts - ‎5 authors
i'm thinking he might have ex-wife, baby mama, kids somewhere out there. ... That before I come into the picture, he have ex-wife, baby mama in another state. ... And he lives in a sunshine state, so there NO snow unless it up in the ... okay, maybe i am just overthinking... but still, a single guy with no kids, yet ...

funny - googling stuff from a post on this page pulls up the stuff quoted on the previous page from three other fora

oh and this forum too

http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8976

________

juggling at least five fora - it definitely works better with cutting and pasting

Olivier5

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:56 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I actually won that debate last chrismas. Easily too. Debating you guys was a piece of cake.

What do you care if she is a grizzly or not? And how do I know you're not a chinese lady? Questioning other posters' intentions or identity on a message board is furile. Not being sure 100% whom you talk to comes with the territory.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:58 pm
@ehBeth,
I think our poster is a worried person.

What the hell do I know, nothing, especially lately.

She may be paranoid or wildly wrong or smells fish.

independentgirl

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:00 pm
@ehBeth,
lmfao! Feel free to Google as much as you want.
And so what if I post my exactly same thread at another Board? Is there a rule here that say members here CANNOT post their same thread somewhere else? Did I break some sort of message board rule or etiquette by daring to post on another site? lol

All my threads, all my story, emotions are all the same, I have nothing to hide. I am struggling with me absuive childhood past, and trying to overcome this. Since it not healthy to be low self-esteem, low self-worth when you in a realtionship.

And the Christian UK Forum, leave them alone. They give me Very Good advice on my situation, and I learn alot from them.
And don't post Links to other websites, you know Able2Know Forum rules. You are ADVERTISE for other site, if you keep posting their website URL on here.
ehBeth

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Worried is one thing. Cutting and pasting the same information in response to different questions on multiple fora. that's something else entirely.

EFL isn't the issue. Lots of EFL people here (including me). I was thinking last night that I wished Lustig Andrei was around to look at the language.
ehBeth

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:15 pm
@independentgirl,
well look at that

completely different use of language when pushed out of the template
independentgirl

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:22 pm
@ehBeth,
LOL, no different language in me, as it all still show I have many grammars errors in my English.

You need to EDIT your post and take out other Forum "names", and URL. Because that is violating Able2Know rules here, that you are ADVERTISE other website address. You know this rule.

I have nothing to hide in my any of my threads in any Forum. All my story are the same, nothing different into it. And you can't control me where I should write my thread.
There are other posters who ask the same advice in different Boards too, you need me to show you proof of that?

So what if I post my exactly same thread at another Board? Is there a rule here that say members here CANNOT post their same thread somewhere else? Did I break some sort of message board rule or etiquette by daring to post on another site? lol
If you think my thread violated any rules here, then feel free to Report it.

And btw, your argument is WEAK! You attacking me simply based on I post the same thread questions in other Forum (many other peopel who ask for the same advice in other Forum too)
You have no control on where I should post my thread.

And your argument is weak. You would have a better argument if all my threads were in different tone, different story, different emotions, etc...
But don't worry, you won't find any different story in all of my post, regardless of posting here or post anywhere else.
I ask for the same advice anywhere I post, and you PURPOSELY digging up other people post at another site (which have nothing related to this site), you are being PETTY for someone your age, no offense.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 08:34 pm
@ehBeth,
I've no idea.

I will say that I've known many people who lived through bad stuff, and I am not clear re our poster's grievances (I get them) - they seem ballooned to me, but individuals are sensitive.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 09:01 pm
There is a very old solution to this. Put a bag over your head.
0 Replies

independentgirl

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 09:54 pm
Olivier5,
I don't care what they think, if they rude to me, I be rude to them back. Everything I write is all still in my threads. I have nothing to be ashamed of.
I never attack anyone, it is them that start to attack me first, so I just defense myself.

I don't care if a Mod come here to read my post neither, I did not violated any Forum rules. All my post are about my experience, my worries, my hardship dealing with my internal conflicts, and emotions.

I don't give a s-h-i-t what they think, it their choice to give serious about give me advice or not.
It is them that violated the rule, start posting my thread from anothe site urls. No ADVERTISE other Forum site links rule in Able2Know.

and roger,
If you serious about your advice to me.
Then maybe you put a bag over your head first, then I will follow your lead.

I was trying to be nice, since this is just over the computer, the Internet.
But I was being too nice, so now I will fight back, given they PURPOSELY dig out my threads in other sites (all my threads here or anywhere else are the same tone, the same story, the same situation) so digging it out to attack me is still a weak argument.
And attack me for lying that I'm Asian, and I have abusive mother, and I live in the ghetto. LMFAO!

ossobuco

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 10:32 pm
@independentgirl,
I agree with you on some things but not on others.

I do perceive that you blow up your problems and work them here.

glitterbag

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 10:45 pm
Well I read thru this thread, I don't think I can waste anymore time. I'm done, stick a fork in me.
0 Replies

independentgirl

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 11:04 pm
@ossobuco,
I might be over-sensitive when questions about my BF big SUV, like wonder where he get the money to buy it? And wonder if he sale drugs behind my back? Or wonder if he have a baby mama out there in another state? Yes, those are me being over-sensitive, and over-thinking.

BUT that does NOT make my story a lie. I got attack, and accuse of lying about being Asian, have abusive mother, and live in the ghetto, LOL!
What ever, don't waste any more time on my thread if you think I am lying, simple as that.
And if anyone attack me, I will defense back. I will not sit here and let you step all over me, and purposely accuse me.

Again, IF you think this thead of mine is lying, or violated any Forum rules, feel free to report it. And let the Mod come here and read all 4 pages, and let Moderator see who start to attack who first.
ossobuco

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 12:12 am
@independentgirl,
I'm not the one or ones who accuse you of lying.

On the other hand, you seem to balloon stuff.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:12 am
@independentgirl,
Don't worry about people here. But I can tell you that your man, if he ever sees those messages where you openly wonder whether he's is not a drug dealer, over and over again on multiple boards, he might be very very pissed off. ESPECIALLY if he actually is a dealer, I guess... So my advice is to keep your eyes opened alright, but to shut your mouth a little more.
0 Replies

independentgirl

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:59 am
I write what I feel on these message boards. I don't tell him or let him knows all these feelings I have, or what I wonder about him. I have trouble showing him my emotions.
I am aloof in the relationship, I don't question his whereabouts, I am far from clingy. He have all the space and freedom to do this own things, and I hope he not doing illegal things behind my back. That's all to it

And ossobuco, I don't baloon s-h-i-t. And what funny is someone like me, sitting over the computer can have so much effect to get all these people wondering about if I am Asian or not, LMFAO!

Who here accuse me for lying, accuse me for lie about being Asian, and have abusive mother, and live in the ghetto, and accuse of make up my whole life story. Who are those people accuse me, they know who they are, just read the previous pages and you know.

I don't care about them, I am surprise that they spending so much 'time' to dig up my 'exact' same thread, exact same question, exact same story that I post in other boards, lol!
Calling me a liar on my posts, yet spend time to dig through my post, it funny, lol!
And I have the rights to post in any boards that I want, if they got a problem with it, there alway a "Report" button, go report it and let the Mod come and read it, and judge it themselves.

0 Replies

Eliusa

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 09:20 am
@independentgirl,
I don't know why are you keep saying that virgins gets tense during sex.
After first time you aren't a virgin anymore...
He must be doing something wrong if you are still tense after a whole year!