15 PHD level scientists say evolution is a bunch of bullshit

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:46 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
There is no evidence in all of science (any branch) that any species has evolved into another. The discussions here will not alter this fact.

Exactly!!

Evolution has to go! There is no other way!
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:06 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Interestingly, you lack even a rudimentary understanding of the theory you are criticizing.

We see this in every single denier of evolution ever to post on this site. Not one of them has ever demonstrated even a fundamentally accurate understanding of the basic theory.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:21 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
We see this in every single denier of evolution ever to post on this site. Not one of them has ever demonstrated even a fundamentally accurate understanding of the basic theory.

lol wow! Hold it! Use some logic mate!!

Quote:
We see this in every single denier of evolution ever to post on this site

Now, you have to prove this of course! I know you can't because this is not about that. You HAVE to think that to keep your belief system intact.
But ok, give at a shot!
Show that 'every single denier of evolution' you see this.

And this statement implies that there are no biologist with a deep understanding of evolution , that don't reject the nonsense?

dude, you have researched nothing yet!
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:48 pm
@rosborne979,
Theories need no basic understanding, as you can post any type of nonsense and call it a theory. Only real ideas and scientific concepts require understanding. Remember when it was not a theory that the Sun revolved around the Earth, or that the Earth was flat?

Theory = I do not know, but want to sound smart, so I will phrase it as a theory.
FBM

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 07:23 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Interestingly, you lack even a rudimentary understanding of the theory you are criticizing.

Or basic vocabulary. They don't know that words like 'theory' and 'proof' have different definitions in the scientific context, and when you try to educate them about it, they're all http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/lalala.gif But they're like that with anything that doesn't conclude with, "Therefore, goddidit." Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 12:53 am
Some people can't stand the FACT that evolution THEORY is all Bullshit anyway!

But I understandm if you are spoonfed all your forming years a ridiculous, anti-rational, anti-logical, idiotic, crazy and bullshit THEORY, it is very diffficult to let it go!!!

Or if you have a vested interest like someone who has given class for years into this rubbish!

But it is really all about this:

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Gerald-Massey-truth-authority-Meetville-Quotes-249379.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjcASCwnzde1DPlwedsG3g-LP-LPH1eMjXXDNssQJ30wPbCRtY

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:06 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
Speculating that all of that and at least hundreds of thousands of lines of DNA code formed in a muddy pond, is certainly not scientific..

'Scientific' is different from 'intuitive' or 'obvious'. But I grant you it seems improbable (to me at least) that life as we know it appeared ex nihilo on this planet.

But it did appear. And it did evolve. About that there is no doubt.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Hard drives, already full of chemical code, appearing out of a warm pond, is not improbable, it is a physical impossibility, that science will validate.

The moment that we take a life form to Mars or some other place, and it exist there and grows, then the image of God is clear, and as strange as it is, we are going to be that image......
FBM

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:00 pm
Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@FBM,
Great stuff, Boss, thanks . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:22 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:

Theories need no basic understanding, as you can post any type of nonsense and call it a theory

You try to sound informed but you seem to miss the important stuff. A THEORY--is a well evidenced explanation for a phenomenon or a system in which ALL the evidence supports and NO evidence refutes.

Thats what a theory is.

Olivier5

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 05:38 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
The moment that we take a life form to Mars or some other place, and it exist there and grows, then the image of God is clear, and as strange as it is, we are going to be that image......

My guess is something like that happened to us: earth was sown, deliberately or not.

The reason I am leaning towards that is WHAT SEEMS TO BE a very early apparition of photosynthesis on earth. Photosynthesis is one of the most complicated biochemical process in nature. If the emergence of photosynthesis was more recent, i would rather think of an earthly 'pond' origin, because the extra-terrestrial origin sounds like scifi.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 06:49 pm
@farmerman,
Like Einstein's theory of relativity, that included that our universe was static and not expanding, tell us again why a theory has to be correct, because you say so.

It is not a theory, that science and mathematics both demonstrate the impossibility of hundreds of thousands of lines of chemical code and a helixical matrix, forming at random in a warm pond. The only way that you get around this, is by having faith in the religion of evolution, which condemns all scientific and mathematical principles.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 06:56 pm
@Olivier5,
Just think of seeding Mars or Europa, what would we bring? Well I would like some beef, pork, and chicken, and they would need some grasses and corn to eat, so these would be logical, right? Wrong, we would need to bring the basics of the food chain, algae and other simple photosynthesizing plants, that are EXACTLY what evolutionist say were common here first, then they evolved. Well if we start this, are we not the God figure? the thing is we have no choice except to do this, either because we will ruin this planet, outgrow it, or simply know that we have to leave in order to survive the Sun's demise, or even to avoid our solar systems ride thru the asteroid belt of the galaxy. Either we leave, or we die, and God begins his journey once again......
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 06:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

Theories need no basic understanding, as you can post any type of nonsense and call it a theory

You try to sound informed but you seem to miss the important stuff. A THEORY--is a well evidenced explanation for a phenomenon or a system in which ALL the evidence supports and NO evidence refutes.

Thats what a theory is.

So..."goddidit" doesn't even qualify as a theory? Wink
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:08 pm
@FBM,
But "it just happened one day in a warm pond Daddy" does.....

CIAO
FBM

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:09 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
DNA Thumbs drive wrote:

But "it just happened one day in a warm pond Daddy" does.....

CIAO

Warm ponds produce more than strawman fallacies and invisible sky-friends, I'd wager.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/enhanced-buzz-1348-1360349461-3.jpg
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:32 pm
@FBM,
So you admit, that all scientific, and mathematical, concepts, forbid the "it happened one day in a warm pond Daddy" theory.

Excellent.....
FBM

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:38 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
All you gotta do is come up with something better, professor. Wink
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 07:51 pm
@FBM,
Actually I do not, as the bearer of a theory, must present the evidence that supports that theory......

Look it up Einstein..

Next.