Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

FOUND SOUL

Sat 27 Dec, 2014 09:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
? Brown knew him, before, during and after..

Quote:
Oct 30, 2014 - Bill Cosby has been traveling the country promoting his new comedy tour. .... He goes way back when he and Jim Brown were hanging together at the Play Boy ..

Quote:
Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist, and Rebel dragons can be perfectly nice. ... 124 m., 2010 Hugh M. Hefner, Joan Baez, Tony Bennett, Pat Boone, Jim Brown, ... In his Mansion, Tony Bennett, Julie London, and Bill Cosby hung out, and there ...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 11:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/28/bill-cosby-reportely-hires-private-investigators-to-dig-up-dirt-on-accusers/

Quote:
Bill Cosby has hired a battalion of private investigators to dig up dirt on his many accusers, The New York Post has learned.

The comedian, fighting an onslaught of accusations that he sexually assaulted more than two dozen women over many years, is paying six-figure fees to private investigators for information that might discredit his alleged victims.

Multiple sources confirmed that Cosby, through his Hollywood attorney Martin Singer, is implementing a scorched-earth strategy in which anything negative in his accusers’ pasts is fair game.

At least one Glendale, Calif.-based firm with a half-dozen former LAPD detectives on staff is muckraking for Cosby, a source said.

“If you’re going to say to the world that I did this to you, then the world needs to know, ‘What kind of person are you? Who is this person that’s saying it?’ ” Cosby told his legal and public-relations team at a recent meeting, according to an insider who was present.

Discussing supermodel Beverly Johnson’s claim that Cosby spiked her cappuccino during a visit to his home in the 1980’s the source said, “You mean you never reported it to the police? You never tell anyone?”

The source continued: “The strategy isn’t new and it’s quite simple: You say I’m a bad guy, well, let’s see what gives you the right to throw a stone at my house when your home is also made of glass.”

Another source confirmed the alleged legal strategy noting that it has already worked to some degree.

“They were able to find out information about Beverly Johnson’s boyfriend who said she only had good things to say about Cosby. We found out that Beverly never told her live-in lover of several years what she’s now telling the media and we found that to be strange,” the source noted.

The insider also said they’ve dug up information on another accuser – Katherine McKee, a onetime girlfriend of the late Sammy Davis Jr. who said Cosby raped her in the 1970's.Investigators uncovered internet posts in which McKee wrote glowingly of Cosby and an interview in which she said she is “used to lying.”

Singer would not address the hiring of private detectives.

Quote:
“You [the media] don’t need private investigators to find out information about the accusers. A simple Google search will obtain the information,” he said.

Yes, well it's obvious that some of these women are adding to the list for personal reasons I doubt anyone is disputing this BUT he won't be able to discredit all of them therefore, what has he achieved, quite a smart tactic to clear his name though.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:04 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Cosby Team’s Strategy: Hush Accusers, Insult Them, Blame the Media

Quote:
In 2005, when Tamara Green told the “Today” show and The Philadelphia Inquirer that Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in the early 1970s, one of Mr. Cosby’s lawyers publicly branded the allegations “absolutely false,” while his aides approached another newspaper with “damaging information” about her, according to court documents.

Five years earlier, after an actress on Mr. Cosby’s TV series “Cosby” told the police that he had tried to put her hand down his sweatpants at his New York townhouse, Mr. Cosby’s lawyers threatened The National Enquirer with a $250 million defamation suit for publishing detailed comments about the incident by the woman’s relatives.

And when Mr. Cosby acknowledged an extramarital affair in a 1997 interview with Dan Rather, his agent telephoned the president of CBS Entertainment to demand that the segment not air on “60 Minutes” as planned. It did not, although CBS News said the decision had nothing to do with the call.

Quote:
Though the Cosby legal team threatened The National Enquirer in 2000 with a $250 million lawsuit, relations with that tabloid were decidedly more friendly five years later. After Ms. Constand, the Temple University employee, had gone public with her accusations against Mr. Cosby, The National Enquirer was pursuing a story about another woman, Beth Ferrier, who said Mr. Cosby had drugged and sexually assaulted her in the mid-1980s. In exchange for not publishing its article about Ms. Ferrier, The Enquirer got an exclusive interview with Mr. Cosby (the headline: “Bill Cosby Ends His Silence: My Story!”), according to recently unsealed court documents.

Team Cosby would also try to apply pressure behind the scenes. In 1997, soon after Mr. Cosby’s son, Ennis, was murdered in Los Angeles, Mr. Cosby gave his first interview to Dan Rather of CBS News. For much of the two and a half hours of questioning, Mr. Rather focused on the crime and how Mr. Cosby was dealing with the grief. But he then gingerly asked about Ms. Jackson and the extortion charges, which had just become public days before. Mr. Cosby, surprisingly, acknowledged the affair with the mother and said that he could possibly be the father.

When the network aired the newsiest tidbits from Mr. Rather’s forthcoming “60 Minutes” segment on the morning and evening news programs, Norman Brokaw, Mr. Cosby’s William Morris agent and one of the most powerful people in television at the time, called Leslie Moonves, then the president of CBS Entertainment, to complain about the treatment of the network’s star.

Days later — after Mr. Rather had recorded his audio for “60 Minutes” — CBS News decided to scrap the segment. CBS executives denied any corporate interference, saying journalistic reasons had prompted the move. In the biography “Cosby,” Mark Whitaker writes that bad blood between Don Hewitt, the powerful executive producer of “60 Minutes,” and Mr. Rather also drove the decision. Mr. Hewitt, who despised Mr. Rather, was furious that the newsiest excerpts had already been broadcast.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 02:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://newsone.com/3079484/bill-cosby-offers-insight-into-relationship-with-tv-wife-prior-to-assault-allegations-blowing-up-video/

Quote:
Martin told Cosby, “I was always great to watch the interplay between you and Phylicia (Rashad),” who played Heathcliff Huxtable’s wife, Clair, on the NBC sitcom.

Cosby responded to Martin’s comment about the chemistry between the television couple, saying, “Let me tell you something that your audience doesn’t know.”

Cosby paused, leaned in to Martin and said, “Ahmad Rashad messed that thing up.”

“When he married her I didn’t mind, but then she got pregnant and I didn’t want Cliff and Clair to have another kid. So we had to hide her body, which took me away from — took Cliff away from touching her and playing with her because I didn’t want the audience to see that.”

Quote:
Cosby continued, “When that was over and she went on and had the…child — it was gone man. Not the love for her, but it was gone in terms of now we have to get back to the touching. I just lost it.”

I have no audio so I can't see the Video to confirm that he stated the above. But it's alleged that the women spoke out after this went to air. Can someone confirm the Video please.
0 Replies

nononono

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 06:06 am
Histories Of Several Cosby Accusers Cast Doubt On Tales

A number of women who have accused comedian Bill Cosby of sexual assault either have factual contradictions in their accounts or have personal histories that cast doubt on their claims, The Daily Caller has learned.

Five of Cosby’s recent accusers, including multiple women currently or previously represented by prominent feminist attorney Gloria Allred, have engaged in statements and behavior that warrant increased scrutiny of their public accusations against Cosby.

“There is virtually no standard by which the media are holding Mr Cosby’s accusers,” Cosby attorney Marty Singer told The Daily Caller in a statement. “Anyone and everyone who wants to file a suit or get on television can be guaranteed fawning coverage. The very same media have demonstrated an unconscionable disinterest in the veracity of his accusers and their motives.”

The wave of sexual assault allegations against Cosby recently re-emerged in the media after comedian Hannibal Buress referenced past accusations in a standup routine.

Allred held a press conference last week with three recent accusers calling upon Cosby to pay $100 million in damages to the women or to agree to waive the statute of limitations on civil lawsuits.

The accusers presented below — gathered from an analysis of the women speaking out against Cosby — represent those individuals whose personal histories have raised red flags about either their credibility, their mental stability, or their run-ins with the law.

Chelan Lasha accused Cosby of sexual assault in a televised press conference with Gloria Allred on December 3, where Allred demanded Cosby pay $100 million in damages for Lasha and other alleged victims. Reached for comment, Allred directed TheDC to Lasha’s statement from the press conference stating the details of her alleged assault, which she claimed occurred in 1986.

Public records show that Lasha has long criminal rap sheet.

She has been arrested for crimes including false reporting and prostitution.

Lasha was arrested in 2007 and charged in Arizona with false reporting to law enforcement and trespassing — she pled guilty on both counts. Lasha was previously arrested for theft in Oregon in 1988 and was convicted.

Lasha was arrested on October 18, 2014 in California and was charged with possession of a billy club. She was also arrested in 2008 in Arizona for assault, disorderly conduct — fighting and trespassing, and pled guilty to disorderly conduct – fighting.

Lasha pled guilty following a 2008 arrest in Arizona for prostitution, which was her second prostitution charge, according to available public records. Lasha failed to complete a mandatory diversion program stemming from her prostitution arrest. A warrant was issued for her arrest.

Moritz, 68, recently told The New York Daily News that Cosby forced his penis into her mouth in the dressing room and then threatened her backstage at the Johnny Carson-hosted talk show, which was then based in New York City.

But Internet Movie Database records show that Cosby and Moritz never appeared together on an episode of The Tonight Show in 1971.

Cosby appeared on The Tonight Show that year on March 3 with fellow guests Clifton Davis and Bob Kaufman and on October 19 with Buddy Greco, Sam Levenson, Jose Molina, and Gay Talese.

Moritz, meanwhile, appeared on the show on July 23 with Troy Donahue, Stan Kann, Rex Reed and Julie Wilson, on Aug. 23 with Bob Crane, Bob Russell and Nipsey Russell and on August 26 with Cliff Gorman, Vivian Reed, and mentalist Kreskin.

Presented with the discrepancy by phone Thursday, Moritz admitted that she wasn’t actually sure what year the alleged assault occurred.

“I think it was the year,” Moritz told TheDC.

“I was on the same episode,” Moritz said. “When they called my name and he went out. He went out when they called my name and he said ‘Hi.’”

“I’m not sure exactly when it was but my attorney was looking for that,” Moritz added. “I’m not sure because I’m in bed and I’m tired.”

Moritz provided the name of her Washington-based attorney Joseph Cammarata, who represents multiple Cosby accusers. Cammarata did not respond prior to publication.

Former Playboy bunny P.J. Masten claimed in a group CNN interview with other Cosby accusers last Friday that Cosby drugged her and raped her in a Chicago hotel, and alleged that other Playboy bunnies were also raped by Cosby.

But this isn’t the first time Masten has accused a high profile celebrity of sexual abuse.

Masten also joined in sexual abuse accusations against sportscaster Marv Albert in the 1990s, and was represented by lawyer Gloria Allred during the Albert case. Masten accused Albert of biting and assaulting her after Albert had already been accused of biting and assaulting another woman. Albert called Masten’s claim a “complete fabrication.”

Even Marv Albert’s original accuser, Vanessa Perhach, accused Masten of “riding my comet” and joining in the allegations against Albert only “for the money,” according to a 1997 New York Daily News article.

Allred told TheDC that she does not currently represent Masten in the Cosby matter. A message for Masten on social media was not returned by press time.

Cosby accuser Tamara Green has filed a defamation suit alleging that Cosby sullied Green’s “good name and reputation” by denying Green’s sexual assault allegations against him.

Several years ago, Green was suspended from practicing law by the State Bar of California and was placed on probation.

The State Bar Court of California recommended on Dec. 27, 2005 that Green be “suspended from the practice of law in the State of California for a period of two years” and that she “be placed on probation for a period of five years.”

The court found that Green “has a mental health problem, and the court found that there is sufficient evidence of a nexus between that mental health issue and respondent’s misconduct in this proceeding.”

Green also failed to disburse a $20,000 medical settlement to a client and instead pocketed the settlement for herself. Green also accepted a $1,000 retainer from a client that she did not contact or represent, and disconnected her telephone and changed office addresses without even informing a client that had retained her services in a civil case.

Green did not undergo rehabilitation for her mental health problem.

“Although Respondent [Green] has a mental health problem … she is not found to have undergone a meaningful and sustained period of rehabilitation from her mental health problem,” according to the court.

Green’s lawyer Joseph Cammarata, who also represents Moritz, did not respond prior to publication.

Former model Beth Ferrier has also accused Cosby of sexual assault.

But Ferrier made a point of visiting the set of The Cosby Show with her friends even after she claimed the sexual assault against her occurred.

Ferrier joined Allred’s press conference last week and later gave a CNN interview with Allred by her side. Ferrier alleged that she engaged in a “relationship” with the married comedian after meeting him in 1984, and that he sexually assaulted her after she broke up with him.

Ferrier admitted in her CNN interview that she visited Cosby “several times” after the alleged incident:

“I did go and several times see him in New York on the set at his Silver Star Studios when they moved that, because I felt that when I had my friends with me on the set that I could show him that I was doing very well and I was alive and strong, and –”

“And you felt that it was easier because you had friends with you for safety in numbers,” CNN host Don Lemon interrupted to volunteer.

Reached by TheDC, Allred did not elaborate on the specifics of Ferrier’s case.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/12/histories-of-several-cosby-accusers-cast-doubt-on-tales/
hawkeye10

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 12:53 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
More than a decade ago, I wrote about the McMartin preschool case, and other satanic ritual child abuse accusations that turned out to be false. Back then, the slogan many supporters of the accusations brandished was, “Believe the Children.” It was an antidote to skepticism about real claims of child abuse, just as today, “Believe the Victims” is a reaction to a long history of callous oversight of rape accusations. “Believe the Victims” makes sense as a starting presumption, but a presumption of belief should never preclude questions. It’s not wrong or disrespectful for reporters to ask for corroboration, or for editors to insist on it. Truth-seeking won’t undermine efforts to prevent campus sexual assault and protect its victims; it should make them stronger and more effective.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/rolling-stone-uva-reporting-rape

And after all these months all we have on Cosby are some accusations, not a lick of evidence of guilt, and his family and friends are standing with him. With each passing day Bill Cosby looks more like the victim in this story.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 03:00 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
The AP doesn't normally identify people who say they are victims of sexual abuse, but Huth has come forward publicly in the lawsuit and at a news conference.

Strecker's declaration does not provide details about how the witnesses corroborate Huth's story, but her lawsuit states she and a 16-year-old female friend were taken to the Playboy Mansion by Cosby sometime around 1974. The lawsuit states that they met him at a film shoot, and he later gave them alcohol while they played pool, before he took them to the mansion.

Strecker's filing also includes a declaration from Dr. Anthony E. Reading, a clinical psychologist who interviewed Huth and stated there is "a reasonable basis to believe that Ms. Huth has been subject to childhood sexual abuse." Reading's statement does not mention Cosby. Strecker didn't return a call from AP.

Many of the allegations against Cosby are blocked from court by statutes of limitations, but Los Angeles police are investigating Huth's claims.

She appeared at a news conference Dec. 5 with attorney Gloria Allred, who held up decades-old photographs of Huth with Cosby. Allred wrote in an email Monday that the photos were taken at the Playboy Mansion.

I have one question for you.

A "Father figure" an older man, takes a 15 year old to the Playboy Mansion....

What "type of man" takes a 15 and 16 year old to a Playboy Mansion.
Moment-in-Time

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 03:58 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

What "type of man" takes a 15 and 16 year old to a Playboy Mansion.

Excellent question, FS. It's true many cases brought against Cosby will have a statue of Limitations and never see the inside of a court, but the alleged pervert will not escape.....the stain on his reputation is too deeply embedded to be removed. In my opinion, there is no lawyer talented enough to salvage anything regarding Cosby's diminished image.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 04:18 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You know honestly?

I stated before, I have no doubt that "some" of the alleged victims are there to cash in, some perhaps supressed the events and at a mature age when the events present themselves in a different light, it becomes the same light and the light goes on so to speak. I believe that perhaps being the 60's, some women put it down to " I trusted him and I shouldn't have" therefore it's "my fault", that blame game that Rapists make women feel. But the bottom line is, a grown man and there are pictures of proof and witnesses, took two girls 15 and 16 to the Playboy mansion, after giving them alcohol.

What intention could he possibly have had... Only one in my opinion.

I also believe that "he" Crosby based on what I've read, thinks that money can buy everything, discrediting some of the woman is all he needs to do, he's done it before, he's thrown his own daughter (who is standing by him) to the wolves, to avoid public scrutiny over alleged swinging at the Playboy Mansion.. What man does that? Ah just chuck my druggy daughter into this as a story to get the media away from me.

What else sways me, is his comedy routine back in the late 60's about 5 girls in a corner and how he'd love to give them a micky.

And, lastly his interview in 2002 where he states that the media will always not believe an Actor if the Actor is accused of something, because and Actor knows how to "act"... Along those lines but it was more powerful to read, somewhere amongst these posts. At that point, he wasn't blamed for anything, that happened in 2004.

Everyone that ever does anything wrong, usually gives a "hint" along the way as they tend to feel "proud" or "guilty" of getting away with what ever it was they were / are doing... Those hints are there in black and white and now, including photos..

The two boys seem to grab (1) story and change their minds to innocent, without reviewing all of the information in front of them and find questionables.

I would again state though that there would have to be a mix of women there that perhaps were touched and now claim rape or weren't at all, that's nature.... even " he didn't but the other guy did so I'll take it out on him as he has done it to others".. But in my opinion some are not lying. And, in addition, just because some went on to have criminal records, doesn't mean an event didn't happen.. If things happen in ones life that disturbs them and they feel worthless, then some people go the wrong way from there, be it criminal or non criminal...
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:09 am
Quote:
2 more women join defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby
January 5, 2015

BOSTON — Two women accusing Bill Cosby of sexual offenses decades ago have joined a defamation lawsuit, contending he publicly branded them as liars through statements by his representatives.

The amended complaint was filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Springfield, in western Massachusetts, where Cosby has a home in Shelburne Falls.

Cosby is the only defendant in the lawsuit, originally filed last month by Tamara Green, who said he drugged and assaulted her in the 1970s. The two new plaintiffs are Therese Serignese, who said he drugged and raped her in 1976, and Linda Traitz, who alleges he tried to drug her and then sexually groped her in 1970.

Attorney Joseph Cammarata, who represents the three women, said the civil action allows them to have their allegations heard since criminal statutes of limitation have expired.

"The lawsuit provides an opportunity for women who claim to have been harmed to have their day in court in a forum where the truth can be tried," he said.

Cosby's publicist David Brokaw and lawyer Martin Singer did not immediately respond to requests for comment Monday. Singer has said he expected to prevail in the original lawsuit.

Green first spoke publicly about her allegations in 2005. She said in the lawsuit that after she did media interviews Brokaw and Cosby's lawyer Walter M. Phillips Jr. made statements intended to expose her to public contempt and ridicule. Phillips said last month he represented Cosby in 2005 but no longer does, and he declined to comment further. Brokaw did not return messages then seeking comment on Green's allegations.

Serignese and Traitz, who are from Florida, allege in the amended complaint that when they came forward separately last November, Singer issued responses for Cosby that said they and other accusers were lying.

Since November, at least 15 women have come forward with claims Cosby sexually assaulted them decades ago. Most of the women say he drugged them before he assaulted them...
http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2015/01/2_more_women_join_defamation_lawsuit_against_bill_cosby

hawkeye10

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:26 am
@firefly,
This is great, they can accuse him all they want, defaming him, but he cant use speech to say that they are wrong?

This is not something to be cheered.
firefly

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:23 am
@hawkeye10,
He certainly could sue these women, who are making accusations about him, for defamation of character. Notice he's never done that over the years.

He doesn't want to have any of these accusations come out in a courtroom because he'd likely lose the suit. That's why he settled the previous civil suit against him in 2005.

If he has his lawyer branding these women as liars, they certainly can sue him. And that will bring all of their accusations into court, demonstrating a clear pattern of drugging and sexual assault by him. Their testimony is evidence, and, right now, his credibility is virtually nil.

Beverly Johnson has also initiated a defamation suit against him.

I expect that more will follow...these women are not willing to be bullied into silence again.
hawkeye10

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:37 am
@firefly,
Quote:
.these women are not willing to be bullied into silence again.
His right to defend himself comes before their comfort.
firefly

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:48 am
@hawkeye10,
He can defend himself---in court.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:34 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Statement excerpted from your article:

Since November, at least 15 women have come forward with claims Cosby sexually assaulted them decades ago. Most of the women say he drugged them before he assaulted them...

Normal intelligence suggests the extraordinary number of women accusing Cosby of drugging and raping them simply cannot be ignored but is worthy of in-depth scrutiny and a thorough investigation. Discerning people suppose something obscene, sleazy and perverse had to have taken place. In fact, the women's sheer number of allegations leveled against the entertainer is mind-blowing! What reason would all these women possess, most who have never met each other, for pointing a finger at Cosby, knowing full well with his finances, the might of his Machiavellian army of attorneys, would try to discredit them through the media by using aggressive assaults against their character, possibly destroying their reputations with the ensuing sordid publicity. These tactics usually work quite well by preventing women from pursuing their rapists thereby claiming the victims are out to exploit the accused for money. This is one of the chief reasons many women do not bother to report rapes....even on campuses; they're afraid of the possible consequence which would make them seem like she asked for it, and were you wearing anything seductive, or were you drinking and said yes when you thought you said "no."

If Bill Cosby were singled out falsely, he would have sued big time all these females pointing a finger who've effectively knocked him off his pedestal forcing him to resigned from boards, or have organizations tell him he was no longer wanted.

Have a good day.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 03:44 am
Quote:
Bill Cosby's longtime onscreen wife Phylicia Rashad has come out swinging against the sexual-assault allegations dogging her former co-star, saying they are part of an "orchestrated" smear campaign to keep the comedian off of television.

Some 20 women — including supermodels Beverly Johnson and Janice Dickinson — have accused Cosby of sexual assault. The comedian, who has not been criminally charged, has denied assaulting the women and also has accused one of trying to extort him.

In an interview with ShowBiz411, Rashad — who played the iconic Claire Huxtable on "The Cosby Show" and also co-starred in the shows sequel, "Cosby," slammed the allegations against the comedian. "Forget these women," Rashad told the entertainment website in an interview posted late Tuesday. "What you're seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it's orchestrated."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/bill-cosbys-tv-wife-phylicia-rashad-defends-co-star-forget-n281211

That is it, I am down to 10/90 guilty/not guilty. There is no way in Hell Phylicia Rashad and her sister would stand up for Cosby if they though he was guilty, and they should know.
Builder

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 04:24 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
There is no way in Hell Phylicia Rashad and her sister would stand up for Cosby if they though he was guilty, and they should know.

Why should they know? He clearly attended the playboy mansion with their consent. He operated as a free agent while married.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 03:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
You don't commit a crime you want to conceal in your own backyard, you do it elsewhere.

He wouldn't rape his own kids either or wife, these were his kids and wife in his make-belief world.

Did you not read where he stated that when phylicia got pregnant and took time out, he had a hard time getting back to character including "kissing her", couldn't do it, turned him off. Wonder what his wife thought of that.

So also what does that say? He loved kissing his "on-screen wife"... Off course, forbidden and getting away with it because it was "acting".
0 Replies

firefly

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 03:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
There is no way in Hell Phylicia Rashad and her sister would stand up for Cosby if they though he was guilty, and they should know.

Why should his co-star in a TV show have any knowledge of, or awareness of, his private sexual behaviors? Her standing up for him means nothing.

Her concern might be that the scandal swirling around him has caused the re-runs of The Cosby Show to be taken off the air. That might affect her financially, and it also prevents a lot of people, and new generations, from seeing her performance as Clair Huxtable, something that's part of her legacy as an actress. So, I'm sure she'd like to see all of this just blow over, for reasons of her own as well.

ehBeth

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 04:11 pm
@firefly,
and another three today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/01/07/bill-cosby-statement-ontario-gloria-allred-new-accusers/21383851/

the total is over 30 now

in the meantime

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/kitchener-bill-cosby-fans-try-to-get-rid-of-tickets-online-1.2892103