Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:12 am
@Builder,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Ali_(actor)

Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3955656419001/bill-cosbys-team-rips-cnn/?#sp=show-clips

And now comes the "It's the media doing this tactic".

I can't recall what post I wrote it on but back in 2003 Cosby stated that the Media will always do damage and claim that an Actor is a "good actor" in his defence.

Off course he's not defending at this stage but he is going for the Media.
hawkeye10

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:28 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Off course he's not defending at this stage but he is going for the Media.
The media and especially the "journalists" are pretty thoroughly hated by the public, it is a great move. Bill Cosby seems like a very bright fella.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawk,

He's going for what he discussed in 2003. Have you actually asked yourself why? Why bring this up in 2003, before his first trial and then now.

Why? Because he was worried in 2003 of being caught out and so tried to cover himself. And now, it's happened and now he has to cover himself.

Again, I state that there would be some women that are lying perhaps not definite. But, 1, it just needs 1 and he's an asshole.

No?

There is one and only one way to know. If the stories are consistent on-going, non changing from each and every one of these girls / women, all, then what can you say Hawkeye as that is the proof that the Jury will look at... They will dismiss those that aren't credible, change or have tried to extort money from him.

Come on give up Smile 24 or so women?

More so, be a Dad. 15 and 16? Sheez you want to argue for the sake of arguing instead of being a man who would defend any child.

Why is that? No offence but you are defending him, not a 15 or 16 year old girl......................

nononono

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Found Soul, I am you

too
Builder

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:39 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Found Soul, I am you

too

So it's a quadrella? groaaaaaaaaannnnnn
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:43 am
Quote:
The year 2014 should go down in history as The Year of the Ninny.
Not since Rihanna forgave singer Chris Brown, the unspeakable batterer who turned her face into mush, have we seen such a rush to excuse behavior that should result in certain guys being permanently neutered.
Not since Huma Abedin excused the compulsive sexting of her skanky spouse, the ridiculous ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner, have we seen such a dutiful crop of doormats standing by their men in Hail Mary bids to save freaky marriages or protect the hides of miserable males.
We haven’t seen such a gaggle of presumably smart gals making choices that are not just stupid, but downright demented, since Hillary Rodham Clinton overlooked the philandering of her then-president husband, Bill. She even partly blamed her failings as a wife for her hub’s ’90s affair with “narcissistic loony toon” White House intern Monica Lewinsky, as her close pal, the late Diane Blair, recounted her words in a journal unearthed this year.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/camille-cosby-is-the-ninny-of-the-year/

The problem with this argument is that according to Camille she is not standing by her man that has done wrong, she does not think her man has done wrong, and no one who claims that he has done wrong has brought any proof.

It is good to remember though that there are conservatives out there who are right with the feminists in laying claim to having the right to to tell women how they should live their lives.

Quote:
After living as the wife of a rich entertainer, with houses, cars and fine clothes, I suppose it’s easier for her to defend her man like a lioness than it is to face the possibility that she might be living a lie. Camille Cosby should stop being a ninny.
Let the truth come out.

A fair person would wait to call Camille names till the truth was known.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 01:48 pm
@nononono,
I doubt it, you wouldn't know how to carry the top half of my body, you know women's breasts around every day and walk the walk, you walk....
FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 01:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Actually, I think it's disrespectful to call Camille any names she to me is quite dignified.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 01:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Sammy Davis Jr.'s former lover claims Bill Cosby raped her in a Michigan hotel room in the early 1970's

The actress turned casting agent says she was ambushed by Cosby in Detroit after he invited her to a party on a boat
McKee says Cosby forced himself on her but she'd never spoken out on it until now
She says Cosby's wife Camille has had her 'head in the sand' during his years of misdeeds

'It was so fast and so shocking': Now 65 and working as a casting agent, McKee says Cosby asked her to bring ribs to his hotel room from a local barbecue joint. When she arrived she says he immediately pounced her on her

She did as he asked and has regretted it since.

'I remember I walked in the door, and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me,' said recalls. 'It was so fast and so shocking and so unbelievable.'

McKee says the rest of the night Cosby was 'rude and cold' to her for the rest of the night. She never told her famous lover what happened.

'I didn't want to put that in Sammy's head,' McKee said.

But Davis has been dead over twenty years and 77-year-old Cosby's reputation as the 1980s and 90s most trusted TV dad totally besmirched by some twenty women's sexual assault accusations.

Now McKee says Cosby should sit for a lie detector test after the comedian's almost blanket denial of wrongdoing in any of the alleged incidents.

Cosby has been under siege amid allegations that he drugged women and sexually assaulted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883754/Sammy-Davis-Jr-s-former-lover-claims-Bill-Cosby-raped-Michigan-hotel-room-early-1970-s.html#ixzz3MerTktyO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
0 Replies

firefly

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 02:08 pm
0 Replies

nononono

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I doubt it, you wouldn't know how to carry the top half of my body,

I'd be willing to give it a college try ...holding your top half. Wink

Dang, lady!
FOUND SOUL

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:01 pm
@nononono,
Kinda knew you would react that way Smile
nononono

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
puuuuuuuuuurrrr! Razz
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:51 am
Sammie Davis's "roadwife" did not go to the police after Cosby raped her? If she would have done that the cops would have responded " you are kidding right?" Such a slut was not going to get taken seriously. And I am not taking this story seriously till some journalism shows that at least the part about her relationship with Sammie is right.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 04:15 am
@hawkeye10,
No one did, it was the times and you exactly admitted that in another post. It was the times as she states.

Why is she a slut? Because she chose to believe that she was a "roadhouse" wife? That in those days can be quite liberating, she was "someone" to him.

Why are they stating she was " his girlfriend".. Her own accounts of her life do not include her relations nor should it.

Sammy is dead, so you are relying on "no proof" she was his woman at some point in his life does it matter? She was on the Cosby show, she was in a photo with Sammy and Cosby, it's evident that Sammy was friends with Cosby and that Cosby knew her.

Whether she is after something or telling the truth, your argument is, too long ago, no semen.

True.

But for frigs sake 2,3,4,5, - 25 .............
FOUND SOUL

Sat 27 Dec, 2014 03:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
in 1989 and recalls a story the tabloid planned to run about Cosby "swinging with Sammy Davis Jr. and some showgirls in Las Vegas." The Enquirer called Cosby for comment, and the reporter says that Cosby then effectively killed the story—by dishing up his daughter instead.

Quote:
1989 was also the year that Erinn Cosby accused Mike Tyson of trying to rape her; it reports Cosby forced his daughter to get treatment. But in a 1992 interview, Erinn revealed that after she told her parents about the alleged incident, Cosby got Tyson to agree to go to therapy; Tyson later backed out of the agreement.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1696&dat=19920508&id=hPgaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mEcEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5374,2494532

Quote:
My friend met him. They were both a restaurant and Camille was no where to be found. He watched my friend walk to the ladies room. He did a double take and followed her behind to the ladies room. When she returned he called her over to his table.

She said that his handshake lingered too long. His line of questioning was incredibly personal and not what we would expect from Heathcliff Huxtable. He became disinterested when she mentioned that she was happily married.

Quote:
I was working a flight home today and was chatting it up with one of the passengers...she told me that she was a Playboy Centerfold back in the day...she told me that "Heff" fired her because she wouldn't sleep with Bill Cosby. I said "Come again?" She said "Yes THAT Bill Cosby".

Quote:
In his autobiography, Out of Bounds, Jim Brown said Bill use to sleep with prostitutes in the 60's during the early stages of his career.

It's claimed by Jim Brown in his book that Cosby initially paid for prostitutes before meeting Camille and marrying her. It's claimed that Cosby "paid" several girls after allegedly raping them, handing them money or paying for education.

His kids had to go to African/American schools, the girls reflect white dolls growing up, one of his daughter, paints and her paintings are of black dolls.

I get this feeling that there was so much pressure on these kids, after all, all their names started with E for excellence. That, they had troubled lives with one reverting to soft drugs/alcohol.

I think his views on women and people in general was tainted to his own thoughts, that being he was black and went above middle class and therefore everyone black should do the same, like some "God" and so, too with women, he was famous didn't need prostitutes anymore but, did need that "Godly power".

Hef claims he knew nothing. Yet, it's possible the girl who wrote in 2010 claiming her friend was fired for not sleeping with Cosby by Hef could be true.

So could Brown's claim he was with prostitutes after all there were no girlfriends which makes me think as well, that he had a hard time finding women when he was "young" and therefore, felt all women viewed him as a nothing black man and so, that's carried forward into his life.

Just my opinion and thoughts .
firefly

Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:07 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
All very interesting, Foundy.

I really appreciate all the research you've been doing, and all the thought you've been putting into this. It helps to give a fuller picture of Cosby.
FOUND SOUL

Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:13 pm
@firefly,
Thanks Firefly, lovely thing to say.

I do also find it interesting trying to get into the mind of someone like Cosby and link if possible his background.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 27 Dec, 2014 08:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
So could Brown's claim he was with prostitutes after all there were no girlfriends which makes me think as well, that he had a hard time finding women when he was "young"
Given that he had confidence and funny which both are great for spreading legs, and in my opinion he was good looking as well, your theory is far fetched. You need to find people who knew him at the time saying that this is true if you want me to take this theory seriously.

More likely Cosby paid for sex because he wanted sex without attachment, he liked a lot of variety and was after the sex, not all the other stuff that comes with being around women. As a swinger this seems easy to understand for me.