@hawkeye10,
**** mang! I thought you were Aussie.
Lordyaswas

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:24 am
@nononono,
What a dreadful slur on Australians.
firefly

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 12:22 pm
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/fa54c160e89eb64d2c8f86772d34635812cb2a25/c=2-0-1917-1440&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2014/11/19/635520040889626234-111914---Arizona-web-only---BillCosby.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:59 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Should see our awesome cooking abilities and creations!

0 Replies

nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 04:41 pm
@firefly,
racist.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 05:23 pm
@firefly,
Bill Cosby is a disgrace, far beyond contempt! Personally, this business of drugging his victims is reminiscent of one enjoying sexual intercourse with a corpse. Necrophilia just might be Cosby's peculiar characteristic M.O. Let's face reality, any woman or man who is drugged and unable to respond is as limp as a rag doll. Normal lovemaking is a two-way street, not with one partner unconscious and the other awake, unless one delights in fondling the dead.
Builder

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 05:53 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
So many former icons have gone down a similar path, it seems. There's a certain level of power that comes with popularity, but there also comes a lot of responsibility. The recent case involving Rolph Harris was particularly disturbing in that he never personally acknowledged that he'd done wrong, despite the evidence and conviction.

A former well-regarded father-figure in Australia's popular "Hey Dad" series was found guilty of several cases of sex crimes against his co-stars, and during the course of court proceedings the public was aware that even network CEOs were aware of criminal situations arising, but the popularity of the sit-com led them buy off victims' silence.

Nasty arseholes of the narcissistic kind are excellent liars, and even better at making their victims look to be the ones with the problem.

Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 06:26 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

Nasty arseholes of the narcissistic kind are excellent liars, and even better at making their victims look to be the ones with the problem.

Ah! How fitting your post, Builder. ....And the sanctimonious double talking Bill Cosby excelled in lying to the public for years!.....When I heard something similar involving Cosby some years ago, it rolled off me like water....I believed it to be media exaggerated....wanting to get a story....trying to tarnish a national Icon! Wow, what a difference in how I perceive him today. It would seem to me when he was accused and settled out of court in 2004 he would have learned his lesson, instead he continued pursuing his lecherous creep role. Today I find him so repugnant that one almost feel betrayed.

Yet, being a student of human nature, I can very well understand Bill Cosby is not the only sexual predator among us. We often forget that people are human even after we place them on pedestals. But Cosby is a different kind of animal and true, he's most likely too aged now to do much harm, but he should be made to pay; although, now that the entire globe believes he once drugged women in order to have his way with them, I believe he is now completely destroyed.
Builder

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:32 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
...I believe he is now completely destroyed.

He's still working, and according to this article, still in denial.

This is from his lawyer, Martin Singer;
Quote:

"There has never been a shortage of lawyers willing to represent people with claims against rich, powerful men, so it makes no sense that not one of these new women who just came forward for the first time now ever asserted a legal claim back at the time they allege they had been sexually assaulted.

"This situation is an unprecedented example of the media’s breakneck rush to run stories without any corroboration or adherence to traditional journalistic standards.

"Over and over again, we have refuted these new unsubstantiated stories with documentary evidence, only to have a new uncorroborated story crop up out of the woodwork. When will it end?

"It is long past time for this media vilification of Mr Cosby to stop."

And from the man himself;
Quote:
"I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos. People should fact check."
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:41 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
this business of drugging his victims is reminiscent of one enjoying sexual intercourse with a corpse.

I have been busy and did no know that we found out that Cosby did something wrong. Would you kindly post a link to a recognized authority saying that he did wrong?
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:41 pm
Which then gets back to an earlier comment of mine, regarding trial by media, and not being able to find a jury anywhere that is not already corrupted by faux nooz or the like.

It's a legitimate claim, and gets all the way to jury selection processes. The court system favours those with the money.
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:46 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
The court system favours those with the money.

true, but you have to consider the reason...the state bullies the citizens and has no problem promoting injustice, those who have money have the means to stand up the the states abuse where as the rest of us dont. Only in a very few cases can us non monied citizens get a good advocate who is willing to use his own money to go to battle for us like George Zimmerman got.
Germlat

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
The court system favours those with the money.

true, but you have to consider the reason...the state bullies the citizens and has no problem promoting injustice, those who have money have the means to stand up the the states abuse where as the rest of us dont. Only in a very few cases can us non monied citizens get a good advocate who is willing to use his own money to go to battle for us like George Zimmerman got.

And Bill Cosby.....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 07:56 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

What a dreadful slur on Australians.

I apologize for the US cretin, some of our citizens are, how can I say this, dumb as a bag of dirt.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:02 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

He clearly doesn't know what "rape apologist" means.

Don't you love his Marvel comics version of genetics? Laughing And this is an alleged college graduate? Rolling Eyes

He also doesn't seem to know which thread he's in. None of his drivel is relevant to the topic. Think he has ADD?

No, you have to have brain activity to have ADD. I think he's carnival material.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:20 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Cosby Quote:
"I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos. People should fact check."

Let us be logical. If these over two dozens women were explicitly lying, damaging Bill Cosby's reputation to such a degree he has lost high-paying contract engagements and sponsors, he would sue them big time if he had grounds to refute their accusations....have no doubt about it!

The icing on the cake was when former supermodel Beverly Johnson (first African American model to appear on the cover of Vogue) gave her interview on the "View." She said she had taken two sips of the coffee and knew she had been drugged. In her stupor she called Bill Cosby a "MotherF*cker" letting him know she was aware of what he was up to. She said he became "very agitated and angrily dragged her downstairs and threw her in a cab." Cosby felt cheated he'd been discovered.....seeing his "catch" slip out of his hand; he had wanted to have his sinister sneaky way with Johnson without her knowing. Bill Cosby is the ultimate yellow-belly As*Hole!

hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:29 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
She said she had taken two sips of the coffee and knew she had been drugged.

And what drug works that fast? If these women expect to be believed they need to have a plausible story. I dont know enough about date rape drugs that were available then to say, but somebody knows.
Moment-in-Time

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:37 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

He's still working, and according to this article, still in denial.

I, too, have heard he is still performing; he asked some people if they wanted a refund. Some did.

"The board of trustees had been under pressure from alumni and other members of the Temple community to cut ties. A change.org petition demanding the university end its relationship with Cosby had more than 1,000 signatures as of Monday afternoon.

"The University of Massachusetts at Amherst recently also cut ties with Cosby.
"Bill Cosby has agreed to resign as an honorary co-chair of UMass Amherst's capital campaign. He no longer has any affiliation with the campaign nor does he serve in any other capacity for the university," said Ed Blaguszewski, a spokesman for University of Massachusetts at Amherst."

Eventually, no one will want Cosby....it's just a matter of time. The rape allegations are following him like white on rice and this time promises not to ever go away.

glitterbag

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Just because you don't know, doesn't mean they didn't exist. Are you familiar with the expression 'Shanghaied'. Those guys were not raped, just screwed.
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 09:05 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Eventually, no one will want Cosby....

Yes, and for reasons I've outlined above, he might never be brought to justice.