Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

nononono

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 04:58 am
@firefly,
Quote:
His ideal woman is probably like Cosby's--drugged into unconscious, with her legs easily spread apart.

Implying me to be a rapist.

Because that's not a malicious straw man attack at all. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Think of how civilization, and all human life, would have ground to a halt if we didn't have peanut butter. Laughing

Without men, Reeses peanut butter cups would cease to exist. I'm sorry, but that is a world I don't want to exist in.
0 Replies

nononono

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 05:05 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye, firefly is a rape apologist. She openly professes that women are not mentally capable of being accountable for their own actions and choices.
hawkeye10

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 12:06 pm
@nononono,
I think it is most amazing that in my lifetime the feminists have moved from "women are every bit as good as men are" to " we cant have equality because women are weaker then men, women need enormous special protections from the government in order to try to keep the victim count down and also loads of special government services to take care of them who cant be expected to take care of themselves ".
firefly

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 01:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Wake up, old boy. Men and women are now equally protected by the sexual assault/rape laws.

Cosby's alleged sexual assaults would be just as heinous if he had chosen male victims.
nononono

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 04:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I think it is most amazing that in my lifetime the feminists have moved from "women are every bit as good as men are" to " we cant have equality because women are weaker then men, women need enormous special protections from the government

Feminists treat women worse than anyone else because they treat women like they're stoopid babies who need constant special accommodations/provisions. Call me crazy, but I view women as capable adults.
0 Replies

nononono

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 05:20 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
The color of one's skin is not the same kind of physiological difference as having radically different chromosome structures. Women have XX chromosomes, men have XY. It's because of this variation in men that there are more notable occurrences on both the bad and the good extremes of the spectrum, whereas women (in general) fall in the middle of the spectrum. This is not something I made up; this is science. There is more genetic diversity in males. Therefore males have a greater tendency to develop talents that are exceptional within the realm of humanity.

A person could really make a comparison here between men and Marvel's X-Men.

Like with men and their higher capability for unique talents because of their natural genetic variance, society in the X-Men universe treats mutants with contempt and prejudice.

Mutants are unfairly viewed as all being malicious and violent, and humanity feels that it needs special laws that only apply to themselves for protection.

Because all mutants are bad, baaaaaaad.
glitterbag

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 06:49 pm
@firefly,
Firefly, do you think nononono actually knows the definition of apologist? I'm beginning he thinks it can be flung back and forth like calling someone racist. Yeah, I think so too, our schools are failing our children, just churning out dumb shits like Hershey's pumps our Hershey kisses. Bless his heart.
firefly

Wed 17 Dec, 2014 07:06 pm
@glitterbag,
He clearly doesn't know what "rape apologist" means.

Don't you love his Marvel comics version of genetics? Laughing And this is an alleged college graduate? Rolling Eyes

He also doesn't seem to know which thread he's in. None of his drivel is relevant to the topic. Think he has ADD?
nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:20 am
@nononono,
Shepherd's Pie

For the potatoes:

1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
1/4 cup half-and-half
2 ounces unsalted butter
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 egg yolk

For the meat filling:

2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup chopped onion
2 carrots, peeled and diced small
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons tomato paste
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons freshly chopped rosemary leaves
1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme leaves
1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
1/2 cup fresh or frozen English peas

Directions

Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch dice. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until tender and easily crushed with tongs, approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Place the half-and-half and butter into a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave until warmed through, about 35 seconds. Drain the potatoes in a colander and then return to the saucepan. Mash the potatoes and then add the half and half, butter, salt and pepper and continue to mash until smooth. Stir in the yolk until well combined.

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the filling. Place the canola oil into a 12-inch saute pan and set over medium high heat. Once the oil shimmers, add the onion and carrots and saute just until they begin to take on color, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and stir to combine. Add the lamb, salt and pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes. Sprinkle the meat with the flour and toss to coat, continuing to cook for another minute. Add the tomato paste, chicken broth, Worcestershire, rosemary, thyme, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer slowly 10 to 12 minutes or until the sauce is thickened slightly.

Add the corn and peas to the lamb mixture and spread evenly into an 11 by 7-inch glass baking dish. Top with the mashed potatoes, starting around the edges to create a seal to prevent the mixture from bubbling up and smooth with a rubber spatula. Place on a parchment lined half sheet pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes or just until the potatoes begin to brown. Remove to a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before serving.
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:24 am
@nononono,
http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fight-for-your-right-to%E2%80%A6give-the-finger.jpg

Is this what your post is about....giving A2K the finger? If not please explain? I am here for the combat of ideas and to meet interesting people, grand pointless diversions piss me off. Kindly cease and desist if this is your game.
nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:27 am
@hawkeye10,
LOL.

You don't like shepherd's pie hawkeye?

Well, Grand Wizard of the feminist klucks klan, firefly said I wasn't posting anything related to this thread. So I was just giving her what she asked for.
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:30 am
@nononono,
OK! , as long as you are making a point.

And your recipe is wrong. That should be beef base not chicken base, double the W sauce and I dont want any peas on mine tyvm.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:45 am
@nononono,
Very clever.

I need to know "honestly" have you cooked a shepherd's pie?
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:48 am
@hawkeye10,
So Camille sure got reamed by the liberal press for defending her husband. i have been noticing over the last 3 years a huge increase in the feminist blasing of women who stand by their man after accusations of sexual wrong doing. Till recently the farthest they would go is "I sure would not do that, and I now think less of you, but it is your life and your right" Either they now feel free to go after these women full bore or Camille is suffering the long running racism of the feminists. They have been working on their racism, at least for show, but these middle class white women who run feminism might be running over her because she is black and insists upon doing black things.

And we sure go our answer on how much Bill Cosby working for feminism over the last almost 30 years earned him with the feminists re willingness to wait for proof before condemning Bill Cosby. This should give pause to every guy on these college campuses that either has or has been tempted to give speeches on how much men suck, about how the alleged rape epidemic is real, wear a 1is2 many tee shirt, say to the guys the words " CONSENT IS SO COOL". Let one woman accuse you of sexual assault, no matter how much of a slut or a liar she is or how much of an emotional wreck she is who at this point in her life cant properly evaluate which end of the salad bar to start on ..... and you will see how little the feminists care about you being treated fairly.

CHUMP!
nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I need to know "honestly" have you cooked a shepherd's pie?

No, not personally. But it's one of my favorite dishes that my mother makes. This isn't her recipe. I have no idea what her recipe is. I just found it online. My mother is British, and I'd wager this recipe is quite different being that I found it on the cooking channel online or something like that.
0 Replies

nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:26 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And your recipe is wrong. That should be beef base not chicken base, double the W sauce and I dont want any peas on mine tyvm.

I'm very curious about your restaurant hawkeye. I've never been to Australia, and I want to know more about the cuisine.
nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:44 am
@nononono,
Quote:
I'm very curious about your restaurant hawkeye. I've never been to Australia, and I want to know more about the cuisine.

Hawkeye, I know you don't want to reveal personal information about your restaurant, and that's totally understandable. I just want to know, in Australia; how frequently do shrimps really get thrown on the barbie? And what kind of barbie is it? Is it Malibu Barbie? Is it Dr. Barbie?
Builder

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:49 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
....but these middle class white women who run feminism might be running over her because she is black and insists upon doing black things.

You mean there's a group of women who decide this stuff?

And what are "black things"?????
nononono

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 03:57 am
@Builder,
builder is such a fuckin' faggot.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 04:30 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:

Hawkeye, I know you don't want to reveal personal information about your restaurant, and that's totally understandable. I just want to know, in Australia; how frequently do shrimps really get thrown on the barbie? And what kind of barbie is it? Is it Malibu Barbie? Is it Dr. Barbie?

Why are you asking me? I was brought up in rockford il. Right now I am wondering why I have never seen an Australian restaurant? Does this mean their food sucks? Did they never mash up english food with aboriginal food? I have been told by reliable sources that outback steakhouse has nothing to do with Australia other than using an accent in the commerials...so what do these people eat?