Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

izzythepush

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
I've never said you were lying, you're just talking ****.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

What's he cooking.

She, I dont care about gender any more than I care about race when I hire...it is all about completing the mission. Actually lately we hire and interview as a team, which is working out great. Current hire was the nearly unanimous pick out of the final 4.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Damn. He/she.

Teamwork works well in any business, more so I think in the Hospitality Industry as they truly need to feel like a family in order to produce what you want with diligence and smiles. Otherwise you have people just wanting an income which doesn't work in that field.

Why oh why oh why won't you tell me what the heck type of Restaurant you are working with. I get the "franchise bit" shhhhhh... But that doesn't mean you can't divulge 1 dish or something
Moment-in-Time

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 10:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Damn. He/she.

You threw the poster off base with your question "what's he cooking?" He's not a quick thinker, therefore he switched to gender. Like who the hell cares whether the apprentice is male or female? Hawkeye's response transparently doesn't answer your question "what is the person cooking?"

But not to worry; I'm sure he's had time to google a recipe and will be back with an answer.

Quote:
Why oh why oh why won't you tell me what the heck type of Restaurant you are working with. I get the "franchise bit" shhhhhh... But that doesn't mean you can't divulge 1 dish or something

I recall reading where one poster referred to hawkeye as a "short-order cook", hinting he probably did not own a restaurant. Well, I would allow Hawkeye his dream of being a successful restaurant owner, on his way to becoming a chain owner. That's all some of us might have is escapism via of an active imagination.

Nite
hawkeye10

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 10:31 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I have been threatened too many times to give up my identity. David has been asking me for two years what this restaurant is all about, but I remind him of his widom " trust no one". I have told him more than I say in threads, but not much.

I am sure he will verify. Ask him.
ossobuco

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 10:37 pm
I don't think Hawkeye is fraudulent. We disagree highly over many posts over years, but I don't find him false.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 10:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Says he's married, and runs a restaurant, but any hour of the day is posting here on A2K.
Ever heard of a smartphone?

I am having time on my hand these last months, as I am doing better at hiring, training and building a culture. I am actually working on starting a chain, the next goal is to pull myself completely out of store #1 and have it run fine without me. Then I can work on the next one.

Be being here a lot is a sign that things are going well for me.

How wonderful, just a few posts earlier, you were lamenting how swamped you were, congrats on becoming an instant success. I hope the new KFC's you acquire continue in the same fine way that the mess halls have run since the Spanish American War. Hope you manage to keep SOS on the breakfast menu.
So where was your wife stationed???? Did you even know her during her career, a 26 year lifer doesn't get stationed in Cut&Bait fort in the boonies for that length of time. All military members have to be evaluated for the possibility of future promotion , if the officers don't see the soldier being capable of increased responsibility, you are done, stick a fork in her, not only do they not get promoted, they don't get an invitation to attend another swearing in, they are allowed to let their enlistment end, and then figure out what the retirement and medical benefits will be as they return to civilian mode. Can be very good, it's great to know a short order cook has an opportunity to cash in on govt loans his wife earned. Try not to screw it up.
hawkeye10

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 11:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
How wonderful, just a few posts earlier, you were lamenting how swamped you were

Because I lost a full time cook. Now I am training a cook and it is coming along so I am not at the store less than I was again. It was a short term problem. I expected it to be a longer term problem because historically only 1 of 7 new hires work, normally they turn out to be either drugged up or they dont want to work at our level, even though they were warned at interview about our standards. Somehow they never seem to believe what we tell them. This time we scored on # 1, and this is the second time in a row, last time was not luck. This new hiring process I have, and new help wanted ad has changed everything. Putting the team together, hiring, has till now been one of my worst areas of performance as an owner, now I seem to be a wizard at it.

While I thank you for your interest in the minutiae of my life, could we maybe talk about bill cosby or drug rapes again?

Thank You.
glitterbag

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 12:38 am
@hawkeye10,
No, not until I figure out where your main source of income is derived. You should be proud of the bases your wife was assigned and you got jobs as a 'contract cook'. Twenty six years is a full career, depending on rank, possibly a few pity postings. Has your ass ever traveled outside the continuous 48. I doubt she took you to Shimia , Alaska...tour is short, no dependents. I would love to hear either her job cat or the bases she may have set foot on.. I just wonder if I was assigned to anywhere close to the bases on which she served. So now shes retired and walks around with a ball gag in her mouth, you can't break any rules by mentioning countries. We have bases all over the world, name one......if you can tell the truth. Ok, I was teasing about Shimia, it's closed now, until we need it, and the Army did TA and Language/morse. It's okay if you didn't meet your wife until she retired, I'm just skeptical that your wife served anywhere. Actually, I'm not even sure you have a wife, mainly because you don't seem to have a clue what she did before she picked up the ball gag.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 12:58 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Giggles.

Sorry but I did. Smile

Nite.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 01:01 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I have been threatened too many times to give up my identity. David has been asking me for two years what this restaurant is all about, but I remind him of his widom " trust no one". I have told him more than I say in threads, but not much.

I am sure he will verify. Ask him.

I recall.

However, honestly I fail to see why you can not disclose "a dish" I get that if you want to proceed with a chain of Restaurants and you think you have a winner and it's different, you can't go blah blah blah on the said subject, it's the Internet World.

But, politeness would provide "something" after all I spent 17 years in the Industry, who knows I might have even added an idea.

glitterbag

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 01:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Found Soulbuddy, when Americans refer to their restaurants (sic) as stores, they are operating a low tech chain. He's not training a chef, he's giving a new employee the instructions on how long to deep fry the frozen fries, chicken or donuts (also referred to as doughnuts, and possibly one other spelling). I'm sure it's delish, if you don't know what food is supposed to taste like. And Corporate will not allow any diversion from their chemically frothed up garbage. Don't get me wrong, initially it tastes great, thanks to the chemists employed by the fast foodcrap industry. They can make a rancid tennis shoe taste like a good hamburger. Maybe even more than I can discover right now. That's why hawk boy calls his place a store, fast food peddlers think it sounds better than chain o
crap.

Guess his sex slave never let him tag along on her assignments. That's smart, if she was dishonorably discharged, he would have starved. That really sucks to be so dependent when outwardly you look like a grown ass man.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 01:27 am
@glitterbag,
For 8 years I've been learning American sort off and still learning Smile

I actually believe Hawkeye and his wife as it's a joint thing where money is concerned apparently when married, purchased something but he added his ideas into it and thinks it could take off if only he can find the right staff.

We will never know though because Hawkeye has talked about peds so much he's concerned of his identity and be it right or wrong any "tip" who wants the hassle, then I recall some threats as well on him personally.

I'd do what he is doing and not disclose I just want a gist of the food but that's ok.

He may succeed or he may lose everything or he may stay put.

I wish people success when they attempt to go outside the square and believe.

Have to say I believe he does run "something" and has goals and dreams .

I remember wanting to paten a hoping Kangaroo, never did it but I bet if I did as it still doesn't exist and China made them which doesn't make me very Australian I'd be a Millionaire.

See now someone can take that off the Internet and go ............OMG pat a kangaroo toy and it hops, awesome Chinese will love it, American's may love it, this is a winner.

Have to keep my next venture which is working to myself now and hop away Smile

I know you want answers over the cook thing but good luck. Hawk converses but has no intentions of divulging you are wasting your time.

For the reasons above ..
glitterbag

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 01:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Love your kangaroo idea, it would be big here.

Hawkeye keeps his mouth closed about food, because he runs a chain. Maybe not more than one, but his wife (if she exists) could have financed the franchise. It can be very lucrative, Americans no longer remember what real food tastes like, so they by a ton of crap from places like Taco Bell, Wendy's, Mickey D's, Red Lobster (this one is a grave insult, they sell frozen crappy ass seafood in a county that's a stones throw from the Chesapeake Bay, the well spring of oysters, crabs, rockfish, scallops and a ton of other uber fresh primo seafood). I'm thinking he might manage one of those abominations. He will brag about trying up his wife and attacking her without notice, but he can tell me one single base she ever set foot on. Intimate sexual details, no biggie, he will shoot his mouth off. He is afraid to even mention a base she was on during the first year of her enlistment. No wonder he wants to get back to how all the corrupt lying feminists are trying to ruin the sainted Cosby. He has to, he's a hawkeye fraud.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 02:04 am
@glitterbag,
You forgot wing street and sonic drive in.. Been to the later Smile I actually was quite surprised by the amount of "fried" food, everything is fried, I ordered beans thinking yay some real food and even they were fried.

I therefore introduced Chinese and stuffed capsicums (peppers), stuffed potatoes and lamb chops with lemon and herbs.. I hope they are still cooking it but I doubt it. I'm a very good Asian Cook... Funny about that.

Thanks maybe someone from the Internet can find this and do it, please do so after 40 years when I no longer exist Smile

I hate talking about other people as if they are a third party. If he doesn't want his Identity known off course he doesn't want hers.

And my experience ask Bill Smile Re Firefly. You hassle someone to find out more and you get nothing.

Like I said good luck. You are going to have to just accept that whilst you were also involved in the Military and may have caught "something" you'll never know mam.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/lapd-detectives-interview-bill-cosby-report-article-1.2038463

Quote:
LAPD detectives want to interview Bill Cosby over Judy Huth's assault allegations: report

Detectives with the LAPD’s elite robbery homicide division will contact Cosby to request a voluntary sitdown, according to TMZ. Huth, now 56, filed a police report Friday accusing the comedian of molesting her in the Playboy Mansion when she was just 15.

The interview would be voluntary, and Cosby, who has been accused of drugging and raping nearly two dozen women, would most likely decline. But police have confirmed they opened an investigation of the alleged incident after Judy Huth, now 56, filed a report Friday night. Cops have a year to file charges, according to California law.

He will NOT volunteer to talk I can bet my life on it.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 02:28 am
Not wishing to waste my life on reading every detail of what transpired in a far away land, I will just ask two questions regarding Ms Huth.

1. Is hers the only allegation that he is contesting/countersuing, etc?

2. And is hers, because of the age/memory thing, the only one so far that can actually come back and bite him on the backside in a US Court?

FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 02:43 am
@Lordyaswas,
There's a glitch.

She claimed repressed memory but tried this before but didn't succeed I believe so how can that be a repressed memory?

20 so far but let's face it, some will lie as money may be involved.

However, one girl committed suicide sick of being used and Cosby was mentioned as (1) only in that, Hefner another. She didn't even get her glory.

Powerful people are coming forward to support those that they "believe" it happened to as it happened to them, let's face it, in that Industry couch sex to get ahead occurred. But "date rape" wasn't part of it, it was consensual all be it not totally willingly just in the understanding that, that is the only way back then you could get ahead.

I state this because I was part of that. That being a tall blonde model that sang and tried to do modelling or singing and got the opportunities in the 70's but my choice was in order to get there get on the Couch.

I didn't.

I hope that semi answers your questions. I believe there will be some takers but even Cosby did a comic stand up that he made a joke about Spanish flys . Hefner gave it to his girls (they willingly took it) Cosby is accused of perhaps being a part of all of that , and then, getting a tone of them and giving them out when a "girl" 15-20 said she was anxious or had stomach problems as a way to ease that for them to find themselves drugged out for hours, cloths not on properly, pain "there" etc. And in some cases, other men they rejected next to them compliments of Ms Cosby.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 02:27 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867139/It-candy-store-men-Playmate-Barbi-Benton-Hugh-Hefner-s-ex-squeeze-reveals-married-Bill-Cosby-regular-Playboy-Mansion-party-boy-steady-bunny-girlfriend.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'It was a candy store for men.' Playmate Barbi Benton, Hugh Hefner's ex-squeeze, reveals that married Bill Cosby was a regular Playboy Mansion party boy who had a steady bunny girlfriend

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/10/is-bill-cosby-somnophiliac/

Quote:
“It could be that he enjoyed having that power over women or that control over someone who was not in control,” she speculated. “I think that he probably… it turns him on somehow to see a woman incapacitated or out or not in control of herself.”

Kuriansky emphasized that in some relationships partners fantasize about and even engage in “sleepy sex,” where they agree that one person can have sex with the other while they are sleeping, but when drugging and sexual assault are involved it becomes a dysfunction.

Kuriansky, who teaches a course about human intimacy at the Columbia Teachers College, speculated if Cosby is suffering from any type of sexual perversion it is likely due to an incident during his childhood.

“I would love to have him on the couch to explore how some of his early childhood behavior led to this need to [allegedly] dominate women and the difficulty with intimacy,” she said.

Laws said she suspects based on what she knows of him, Cosby probably has somnophilia.

“People take incredible risks when they have compulsions or obsessions,” she said. “It seems he gambled it all -- his career and legacy --and he lost.”

This is what I thought, something to do with his childhood as well.

Cosby joked about Spanish Flys.

Cosby also joked about "sleeping" with his brother...
firefly

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 08:33 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Cosby also joked about "sleeping" with his brother...

That's not uncommon in large poorer families, where living space, and bed space, may be cramped or limited.

My father, who was from a very large poor family, slept in a bed with more than one of his brothers while he was growing up, and he used to kid around that he never slept in a bed with just one other person until he married my mother.

I also think some childhood incident might have affected Cosby, but I doubt that his sleeping with his brother is the smoking gun. I'm more inclined to think it had something to do with his mother's control of him during his early childhood.
Quote:
During much of his early childhood, Cosby's father was away in the U.S. armed forces and spent several years fighting in World War II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby

If his father was away, his mother was in charge, and was the dominating and disciplinary force in his life. Do we know how she treated him? Maybe he had childhood fantasies of wishing he could disempower her, to make her less of a threat, and that's what he's acting out by drugging women. Who knows? But the childhood cause of what he's been acting-out as an adult may or may not have been a sexual incident, it may just be something related to his early relationship with his mother. Just a thought.

And one of Cosby's accusers, Tamara Green, filed a defamation lawsuit against him today, because if comments he made about her to the Washington Post and Newsweek.
http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-accuser-tamara-green-files-defamation-suit

hawkeye10

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 08:49 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
That's not uncommon in large poorer families, where living space, and bed space, may be cramped or limited.

Ya, the first house that I remember was 800 sq/ft and by the time we moved had 3 kids sardined into a tiny bedroom, just room enough for a bunk bed, a crib, and a 2x3 dresser.

Quote:
Maybe he had childhood fantasies of wishing he could disempower her, to make her less of a threat, and that's what he's acting out by drugging women.
maybe maybe maybe. Considering how much a part of our lives he has been we actually know very little about him. Cosby, his family, and his friends have been very protective of their privacy all the way up till now.

I actually had a table of 5 guys today in the restaurant debating Cosby. I did not have the nerve to ask them what they had decided, only heard bits and pieces.