Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

hawkeye10

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Soooooooooo, in your sick realm of festering humanoids, consensual is best but....if not, hey, a boy has to have a party now and then

wrong, in my sick realm there should always be consent though sometimes what I call consent is not something that the feminist/state cooperative calls consent, but playing while one person is passed or sleeping out is a thing.

Firefly and I have gone a few rounds over sex by surprise, which I do and enjoy, which is by the standards of the feminist/state cooperative rape. Depriving air till a person passes out or not even that far...so that a person cant move or talk, as you have sex with them is likewise rape. Both happen with some frequency in BDSM.

What Bill COsby seem to be into is not strange by the standards of the world that I live in, but never getting the preapproval of the women is wrong. He should have been able to feed is kink consensually, gotten most of what he wanted. The difference between me and Cosby is that while I sometimes wake my wife up by ******* her, and choke her without permission as we have sex she told me years ago that this is hot and that I should go for it....Cosby never got permission, say the women.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
says who? You seem to have a source that I have not found, all I find are claims that they are close and have gotten even closer over time. What they do in bed I have no idea.

Yep. His wife is holistic, so she wouldn't take pills. A bit like your claiming why he is doing it, for "kink" whilst everyone else is suggesting he's a womaniser, it's power.

His wife according to you has the power so I doubt he'd have the "power" in the bedroom.

He claimed that they had "sex" for his 77th birthday and she asked him to keep going. She obviously wasn't drugged. All the rest were, every time.

She says they have passion in their relationship, love. Kink doesn't come into that and she's from the old school I'm betting a virgin (in those days at 19) sounds logical to me. I doubt she would constantly help him masturbate or have oral and no sex... Not from her comment.

Who knows FF could be right as well, perhaps he can't get it up and couldn't.. and took pills.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 10:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Why not?
hawkeye10

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 11:17 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Why not?

As in what does being holistic have to do with what she likes in bed......... I'll tell you what, some of the biggest pervs that I have run into I never would have guessed by running into them at the Starbucks counter. It runs the other way too, people that you think will be one of the best fucks in your life turn out to be so bad you can barely tolerate finishing once you find out.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 01:13 am
@ossobuco,
Assuming you mean this comment?

Quote:
I doubt she would constantly help him masturbate or have oral and no sex

How you going Osso.

Have you read up on her history by chance, parents, education, religion her thoughts on passion, love, emotions..

I'm going off of that, not talking about "women" of age as each person is different and there is a lot to factor.

I'm also saying that I don't believe that she would help him in that regard constantly and not have sex. He appears to prefer this with 19 year olds and younger predominately, than intimacy with passion. I'm sure he likes that too but it makes me think.

If she has all the power over him, he needed the power over other 19 year olds.

It's worth the thought.
firefly

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 01:37 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
What Bill COsby seem to be into is not strange by the standards of the world that I live in...

You have no idea what Cosby was into sexually, or what he did with those women when they were passed out--you're over identifying with him and assuming he had some sort of "kink" similar to your BDSM preferences. There is no evidence to substantiate that.

The purpose of the drugging might have simply been to protect himself from any criminal charges--the women had no idea what had actually happened when they were passed out, so no one was likely to believe them, particularly several decades ago. The drugging allowed him to use them sexually, and protect himself at the same time. And it worked.

This isn't all that different from the campus rapists of today, who get a girl very drunk, or select one who is already very drunk, possibly passed out on a bed in a frat house, and they rape her with impunity because they bank on no one believing her either. They just use alcohol instead of pills.
The Vanderbilt rape trial is going to start in January. It involves 4 Vanderbilt U. football players who are accused of raping an unconscious 21 year old in a dorm room. The young woman has no recollection of the events.

There are men who enjoy raping a totally helpless incapacitated female, who they can sexually abuse as they wish--Cosby seems to have been one, and younger versions can be found on campuses all over our country. And these campus victims aren't believed either, or they're too embarrassed and ashamed to even report that they think they were assaulted while passed out. Everything works in favor of protecting the rapist.

What Cosby did wasn't all that strange by the standards of acquaintance rapists...particularly serial rapists. And many of them are still using drugs and/or alcohol to incapacitate the female. Their "kink" is they enjoy raping and they want to avoid being caught or encountering any resistance.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:05 am
@firefly,
I agree with you Firefly.

I made notation myself in posts that he seemed to "select" whom to sexually assault otherwise, it was mainly assistance in masturbation or pushing their head down for oral. No semen. And time lapse.

That makes him conniving as well.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:20 am
@firefly,
Quote:
The purpose of the drugging might have simply been to protect himself from any criminal charges--the women had no idea what had actually happened when they were passed out, so no one was likely to believe them, particularly several decades ago

Considering the large pool of women who would and in fact did **** him consensually, no. You dont take an action, especially an illegal action, unless you are going to get something out of it. It was not vanilla sex, he could have had all of that he wanted with out the drama or the risk.

Quote:
There are men who enjoy raping a totally helpless incapacitated female, who they can sexually abuse as they wish--Cosby seems to have been one
so now in the space of one post you have completely contradicted yourself. Super.

Quote:
Their "kink" is they enjoy raping and they want to avoid being caught or encountering any resistance.
The kink for Cosby is playing with power, and as all of us in BDSM know he could have satisfied his power play urges consensually.
FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Show me the "large pool".. He had a mistress for 4 years and a wife, and countless victims he raped or had them conduct sexual favours whilst under drugs or passed out.

What about the girl who he used as a trophy for his mate, who tried to score but didn't succeed. She claimed her and Cosby were "friends" for a long time. Yet, he drugged her and left her to the wolves, his mate.

He could have but he didn't .. It's not what he wanted, he didn't want consensual sex other than from a mistress and even then, he drugged her.

It's more than evident he wanted power but you said kink now you say his kink is power Smile

And you keep calling them women. 17, 19 women?

He wasn't into BDSM like you. He didn't want to wake them up, hit them, staple their nipples, use a strap.. strangle them.

There is no kink.. He is a rapist... If the alleged is true.

Again though, you have to wonder, 19..... in the taking. Virgins.. Or almost.. Using his power to lure wanna be actresses, writers. He was 26 when he met his wife of 19...

What happened as a teenager, looser that didn't do well in school?

Did he ever have a girlfriend? Was he popular with girls. Did he get rejected? Why at 26 pick a 19 year old, Christian girl, possibly a virgin.

He wasn't exactly good looking.

What if he had NO women liking him at all, until, he started, to get a name...

izzythepush

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:43 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

wrong, in my sick realm there should always be consent though sometimes what I call consent is not something that the feminist/state cooperative calls consent

So consent is not consent but whatever you want to call it. You can do that with any word. You're starting to sound like Humpty Dumpty.

Quote:
feminist/state cooperative

This does not exist, it's just one of your paranoid fantasies. Next you'll be telling us you're scared of the bogeyman.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:03 am
A wrench in Fireflys reason for the pills theory

Quote:
Stu Gardener left the dinner table and I was alone with [Cosby],” she said. “I had menstrual cramps, you know, stomach cramps. He said, oh I've got something for that and he gave me a pill … If he's giving me a pill, I trust the guy. I trusted Bill Cosby. … I wanted a television career. I had had a successful career for commercials. I wanted to take it to the next level.”

Dickinson then described the alleged sexual assault, saying that she took several Polaroid pictures of Cosby in his bathrobe before she ultimately blacked out.

“The last thing I remember, I blacked out and Cosby mounting me like the monster that he was,” Dickinson said. “And I was thinking what the heck — And I just remember passing out. But I remember more specifically waking up and there was a lot of pain downstairs. There was semen all over me and that my pajama bottoms were off and the top was opened.”

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/janice-dickinson-lashes-bill-cosbys-attorneys-over-rape-051700541.html
FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:04 am
@FOUND SOUL,
http://dating.famousfix.com/tpx_8705/bill-cosby/dating-history

Mmmm no one knows of his dating history from say 16 - 26......................

Sounds familiar ....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:06 am
@hawkeye10,
There's always going to be 1 out of 20 that knew what they were doing, to seduce.

He still gave her a pill. He still raped her.

Your point being?
firefly

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 01:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
A wrench in Fireflys reason for the pills theory

Not at all. What went on with that woman illustrates my theory.

A main reason for the drugging was to incapacitate, so the woman would become little more than an inanimate object, allowing him to use, abuse, demean her, in any way he wished, with no resistance from her at all. She wasn't a sex partner at all, she became simply an object for his sexual use. Treating a woman in that way, is a way of degrading her, of violating her, of expressing aggression/contempt, because her will, and her humanity, is completely obliterated and he is totally dominant.

The other main reason for the drugging was so she wouldn't remember, or even know, what actually happened, and that would help to destroy her credibility, and make it pretty impossible to have him prosecuted for anything he did to her.

And those are also the reasons that vulnerable incapacitated females are targeted for rapes on our campuses now, by people known to them. This is how serial predators act, this is their calculated pattern of behavior, and alcohol is most often their date rape drug on campuses. And, just like Cosby, the campus rapists count on being able to get away with what they are doing.

If anything useful is to come out of the Cosby saga it should be that we've got to start listening to the rape victims, and helping them to come forward, and stop colluding to protect the rapists from any punishments or consequences for their actions. Whether it's powerful men in the entertainment industry, like Cosby, or the socially powerful men on campuses, like frat boys and athletes, these men feel entitled to rape--and to get away with it. And our attention should really focus on stopping them, stopping what's going on on campuses right now.

30 and 40 years ago, when Cosby engaged in a lot of his sexual assaults, we didn't talk about date rapes/acquaintance rapes, we really didn't consider them "real rapes" and it's likely Cosby didn't consider himself a rapist. But times have changed, as have the rape laws, and we recognize these assaults as quite real rapes now, and, in fact, they are the most frequent types of rape committed. The national conversation that's been going on, about rape in the military and on campuses, has undoubtedly helped Cosby's victims to come forward, and to be finally listened to. Hopefully that will help other rape survivors to continue to come forward to relate their stories as well because that's what will help the problem of rape to be seriously addressed as a national issue of crime.

0 Replies

firefly

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:01 pm
Quote:
Woman sues Bill Cosby, claiming underage abuse
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
Dec. 3, 2014

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Cosby was sued Tuesday by a Southern California woman who claims the comedian molested her in a bedroom of the Playboy Mansion around 1974 when she was 15 years old.

Judy Huth's sexual battery lawsuit does not specify how much she is seeking from Cosby, who has in recent weeks faced renewed accusations that he drugged and sexually assaulted more than a dozen women for many years.

Huth's lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, however, is the first time a woman has gone public claiming Cosby abused her when she was underage. A second woman told Pittsburgh television station KDKA last month that Cosby drugged her to the point of unconsciousness in the 1980s when she was 15.

Huth's lawsuit states that she and a 16-year-old friend first met Cosby at a Los Angeles-area film shoot and the comedian gave the girls drinks a week later at a tennis club.

The lawsuit states that Cosby took them to the Playboy Mansion after several drinks, and told the teenagers to lie and say they were 19 years old if asked. Her lawsuit states Cosby forced her to perform a sex act on him with her hand.

An email message sent to Cosby's attorney Martin Singer was not immediately returned. Singer has denied previous accusations or said the women raising the claims in interviews had been discredited.

Singer's statement does not apply to a lawsuit brought in 2005 by Andrea Constand, who claimed Cosby drugged and molested her at his suburban Philadelphia mansion in 2004. Constand, who worked for the women's basketball team at Temple University, and Cosby settled the case before trial.

Cosby resigned from the university's board of trustees on Monday. He had been the school's public face, appearing in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and delivering commencement speeches.

The accusations have put a significant dent in Cosby's recent comeback efforts, forcing the cancellation of shows on his comedy tour and prompting Netflix and NBC to shelve projects featuring the comedian.

Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged stemming from any of the sex-abuse allegations, many of which date back to the 1970s and 1980s.

Huth claims she suffered severe emotional distress and that she discovered its effect on her within the past three years, which allows her to file the lawsuit under California law.

"This traumatic incident, at such a tender age, has caused psychological damage and mental anguish for (Huth) that has caused significant problems throughout her life," the lawsuit states.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/518cf90e3d1844f795f3724219b8b72c/woman-sues-bill-cosby-claiming-underage-abuse
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 02:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Male model recounts the night he received a chilling call from inside Bill Cosby's home and 'saved female friend from the actor's clutches'
Tony Hogue, now 58, says he received a disturbing call from a female friend from inside Bill Cosby's Manhattan apartment in 1984

Hogue and his friend were in New York working for a modeling agency with connections to Cosby
Hogue recalls storming up to Cosby's Upper East Side brownstone where he found his friend disheveled and incoherent
That unnamed friend would go on to become the witness called Jane Doe 8 in Andrea Constand's 2005 sexual assault lawsuit against Cosby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2858537/Man-recounts-night-received-chilling-call-inside-Bill-Cosby-s-home-saved-female-friend-actor-s-clutches.html#ixzz3KrwnQbAE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
0 Replies

firefly

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:17 pm
I think the situation just shifted dramatically for Cosby, because some seem determined to still get him into a courtroom to force him to testify, and this time he may not be able to buy his way out of it with a settlement. I suspect the lawsuit filed against him yesterday may only be the first of many.
Quote:
How does the Bill Cosby lawsuit change things?
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY
December 3, 2014

For the first time since recent rape allegations have surfaced about Bill Cosby, the star's woes are now heading to the legal arena.

And for the first time since Nov. 17, Cosby has appeared on Twitter. He has thanked both View co-host Whoopi Goldberg, who has expressed skepticism about some of the accusers' stories, and singer Jill Scott, who also has defended him on Twitter, noting that the allegations haven't been proved.

The tweets comes as pressure is mounting for Cosby, 77, to say more about the allegations.

So far, his only comments about the 20 women who have told similar decades-old stories of sexual assault, came before his Melbourne, Fla., show when he told Florida Today reporters, "I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos."

Will the new lawsuit force him to address the accusations? Maybe.

Elizabeth Kase, a partner at New York's Abrams Fensterman who specializes in criminal law, views the civil suit as a positive for Cosby.

"Now they're in court. Now there's process. Now there are rules of evidence and a Constitution. There's something he can respond with — and to — that has rules and function of law. It takes it out of this crazy world of the Internet, where it is lawless," she says.

Specifically, in the civil claim, a Southern California woman named Judy Huth says in papers filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court that Cosby, 77, sexually assaulted her in 1974 when she was 15. She is calling it "childhood sexual abuse," saying the "traumatic incident, at such a tender age, has caused psychological damage and mental anguish" throughout her life "since the incident."

Huth alleges that she and a female friend, 16, wandered onto a Cosby film set in Lacy Park in San Marino, Calif. Cosby invited them to sit in his director's chair. He invited them to his tennis club and eventually they wound up at the Playboy Mansion.

After being served "multiple alcoholic beverages," the teens followed Cosby to the Playboy Mansion, according to documents posted by Radar Online. When Huth went to the bathroom at one point, she emerged to find Cosby sitting on a bed. He asked her to sit beside him and he then "tried to put his hand down her pants" and then "took her hand in his and performed a sex act on himself without her consent."

The suit calls Cosby's alleged "childhood sexual abuse" actions "malicious, oppressive and fraudulent in nature." Huth is asking for unspecified damages and legal fees.

California attorney Lisa Bloom, who has handled similar lawsuits for accusers in the past, says the state passed a law in 1990 allowing allegations of underage sexual abuse to be made in civil suits years or decades later.

"A child who is molested could suffer from a host of problems that follow her through life, and she may not realize this until much later," Bloom says. In recognition, California allows a person who alleges molestation as a child to file suit up to three years after she has "connected the dots" between the alleged molestation and her emotional trauma.'

In her lawsuit, Huth, now 55, suggests the statute of limitations be waived because she discovered "her psychological injuries and illnesses were caused by the sexual abuse perpetrated by Cosby" within the past three years.

"Forty years (since the alleged molestation) is a pretty long time," Bloom says, though she's prevailed in cases involving 15 or 20 years. But she says this is Huth's only legal option left if she wants to pursue Cosby now.

Meanwhile, Bloom's mother, prominent women's rights attorney Gloria Allred, "challenged" Cosby at a press conference Wednesday, with three weeping Cosby accusers, to waive the statute of limitations for all women so that they can come forward. "Then Bill Cosby and his accusers would have an opportunity to go before a judge and jury and everybody wins."

She added, "The public deserves to know if Mr. Cosby is a saint or a sexual predator."

She offered a second option, should Cosby not want to open himself up to more lawsuits. Allred called for him to put $100 million in a fund "and anyone who claims she was a victim could appear before a panel of retired judges. The judges would then decide."

Allred said, "It is time for justice and accountability."

Next legal step in Huth's lawsuit: Cosby and his lawyers will have to answer the complaint.

"Unless it's thrown out at an early stage, he'll have to submit to depositions and be sworn in and testify under oath," says Jerry Reisman, a partner at Reisman, Peirez, Reisman and Capobianco law firm in Garden City, N.Y.

Cosby, says Kase, "can testify. And usually civil defendants do testify. If they don't give their side of the story, then it's only her word and that's enough for a preponderance of proof."

Reisman adds that a Cosby jury could have a tough time should it get that far. "This will be very hard for a jury because there have been so many claims against him." Huth, he says, is "substantiating prior allegations."

Of course, settlement is an option. Cosby settled a civil suit in 2006 with Andrea Constad, who accused him of sexual assault. She claimed in her filing that 13 more victims were ready to come forward.

And is this at all reminiscent of traumatized molestation accusers in the many civil lawsuits filed against the Catholic Church involving priests?

Not exactly, although Allred drew a comparison during her Wednesday press conference, saying, "He could open the window as was done with the Catholic Church cases in California.

Those lawsuits were usually filed against the church and not individual priests. And many of those ended in settlements. AP has estimated the settlements of sex abuse cases from 1950 to 2007 have totaled more than $2 billion.

Both Reisman and Kase say a class-action suit is very unlikely. Class actions are more for business purposes (breast implants, cellphones) and these cases are individual. Plus there's the statute of limitations.

Louisa Moritz, 68, who played Rose in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and starred in the '70s show Love American Style, is among the women who recalled an incident with Cosby, saying he forced her to perform oral sex on him in her dressing room before an appearance on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show in 1971.

Moritz, who has a law degree, told USA TODAY she was looking into filing a lawsuit, but would really like an apology or admission from Cosby.

"We'd be seeking an apology and an acknowledgement because he's not acknowledging he did anything," says Moritz. "And then (he'd have to) offer some kind of satisfaction or something."

Cosby's lawyer, Martin Singer, who has represented Arnold Schwarzenegger and Charlie Sheen, among many other high-profile Hollywood stars, has not commented on the new lawsuit or Allred's press conference.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/12/03/bill-cosby-lawsuit-legal-troubles-sexual-abuse/19822963/

hawkeye10

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:30 pm
@firefly,
A question about a minor incident in 1974 will of course get from Cosby the response "That was a long long time ago, I have no idea what I did that day". Now if you think anything gets helped by getting Cosby up on the stand to say that then go ahead.
firefly

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
If he comes up with that sort of response, he will lose the suit because that doesn't dispute the plaintiff's claims.

What's to be gained from suits like this one? As Gloria Allred said, "It is time for justice and accountability."

These women are tired of having their allegations dismissed, or of being branded as liars by his lawyers, and his hiding behind the excuse that none of the allegations have been proved.

And it's already raised the issue of his going after minors and using/abusing them sexually as well. It gets worse for him by the day.

hawkeye10

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 05:57 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
If he comes up with that sort of response, he will lose the suit because that doesn't dispute the plaintiff's claims.

Which is why when the system was more just we had statues of limitations to prevent such travesties. No system can with any clarity figure out what happened between two people in a room 40 years ago over the space of five minutes.