Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

hawkeye10

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@izzythepush,
And as near as we can tell cosby has not abused for 25 or 30 years. As I recall your BBC dude was active almost till the end. Maybe this is one reason cosby still gets so much support, even if he did it he is not a threat now. Everthing nasty said about him is deeply historical.
Moment-in-Time

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 08:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

And Mr Cosby drugged and raped.... They were dead weight, un-conscious, similar...

...and this is what I find so offensive.This kind of action reveals one who casts aside moral conscience for his own sexual desire. Bill Cosby possesses a perverse quirky nature. I am sure he's quaking in his boots right now as he is enveloped day in and day out by this growing scandal.

Quote:
BUT, OMG really? That's not evil, that's re-tarted, sick, disgusting !!!

I would not characterize Bill Cosby's actions as "retarded." This individual has a strong intellect, imo; I would describe his actions as vile and repulsive. I would not say he is "sick" but a slick devious manipulator of women for his personal pure sexual pleasure. I wish desperately one or two of these several charges would stick so I could see him exposed in open court with the eyes of the world on him, although I must confess his fall in public opinion has really hit bottom and he must be in pain. The COSbY reruns have been canceled, and the royalties from such will effect the others who starred in the original cast.

Ciao.....
hawkeye10

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 08:55 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
The COSbY reruns have been canceled, and the royalties from such will effect the others who starred in the original cast.

I dont know that, as I have not seen any info on their contracts. Typically kids have no leverage, as there are tons of cute kids who would love to be a major TV show, though I believe at some point the character that was Rudy was able to get a deal. Cosby has a estimated net worth of $350 million, never getting another dime from that show is not going to be a problem for him.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
You seem to be pro-rape. Why is that?
hawkeye10

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:18 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

You seem to be pro-rape. Why is that?

I would have to guess that your comprehension skills are lacking.
glitterbag

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:36 pm
@Gargamel,
Your comments about his pro-rape stance are spot on. He finds every type of power over women to be extremely arousing. He's to be pitied, if you can stomach him, great, but if you can't, I urge you to pick up a bottle of air freshener, glade, Febreeze or whatever, anything to avoid the putrid stench that is hawkeye.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:48 pm
Quote:
Sandy never grew her hair. She was not motivated by money. But she did come to me one morning a year later to tell me that something bad had happened. Bill had drugged her. She was not angry. She was baffled, stunned, even shaken by the experience. Plus, she felt betrayed.

“Bill drugged me last night, and then had sex with me,” Sandy confided. “I just don’t understand it. It’s not like I would have said no to anything.”

He had given her two pills and said, “These will relax you.” She trusted him and swallowed them. She figured they were vitamins or herbal medicine. They did not relax her; they flat-out knocked her unconscious.

“He didn’t need to do it,” she repeated. “I just don’t understand why.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/30/bill_cosby_and_drugging_my_34_year_old_secret/

This assumption that men only drug women because they need to in order to get their sex need met comes back again and again in this story. "Bill would not have drugged a woman, women hang all over him, he does not need to" is why no one was going to be believed.

Bill Cosby did not drug to get sex, he drugged because having this power and control over women was his kink. It works out nicely when the women he drugged either would have fucked him at the asking or did, because they were less likely to raise a stink about it.

He had this game down, you gotta give him that.
hawkeye10

Sun 30 Nov, 2014 11:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Another thing, in story after story we dont have Bill Cosby secretly putting something in womens drinks, we have him handing them pills and they put them into their body. This is a super kinky form of what is called date rape, this having so much control over women that they willingly put the drugs into their stomachs is part of the kink. Getting them to do it again is even better.

This is about Bill Cosby's need to validate his ego. Comedians are often egomaniacs, but Cosby took it to a whole new level.

Keeping on going up on stage now in spite of all these stories is more of his ego.

WOW, he is a piece of work!
izzythepush

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 01:57 am
@hawkeye10,
You know nothing about comedy or comedians. It's not ego that prompts you to get up, it's insecurity, a need to feel validated.
hawkeye10

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 02:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You know nothing about comedy or comedians. It's not ego that prompts you to get up, it's insecurity, a need to feel validated.

If Cosby was insecure and was seeking validation he would have been trying to get as many yes's as he could, instead when he could have had a yes he did rape instead.

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/U-Cant-Fix-Stupid.jpg

You know that you are just a pathetic toy that we keep around because we like to play with you....right?
izzythepush

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 03:06 am
@hawkeye10,
I know you're a ******* idiot who nobody pays any attention to.

Unlike you, I know a bit about stand up. You don't know anything, preferring to rely on your imagination. And because yours is the imagination of a ******* idiot, it's so very wrong.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:47 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I would have to guess that your comprehension skills are lacking.

You use that phrase a lot Hawkeye. I would guess you have an extremely limited vocabulary.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 02:57 pm
@hawkeye10,

Quote:
This assumption that men only drug women because they need to in order to get their sex need met comes back again and again in this story. "Bill would not have drugged a woman, women hang all over him, he does not need to" is why no one was going to be believed.

Bill Cosby did not drug to get sex, he drugged because having this power and control over women was his kink. It works out nicely when the women he drugged either would have fucked him at the asking or did, because they were less likely to raise a stink about it.

He had this game down, you gotta give him that.

Bill Cosby was 26 years of age. His wife, 19.

It was the era when women were less likely to go to the Police, it was an era where we were supposed to be a free spirited, hippy, share the love BUT only if we wanted to...

Girls 17, 19, 20 - saw him as a "King" someone that had the power to make them a star and here's the catch. Bill Cosby approached those girls, assumed his role as a mentor. He started at 27. Maybe he started with a pill, it was the day of Spanish flies. He made a joke about seeing 5 beautiful women in a corner of a bar, if only he had a jug of Spanish flies, people thought that was funny (back then).

Yes, he could have sex with women...

But, girls? 17, 19, 20? This is the age group of the girls he drugged, always pretending the drugs were herbal, or would help their anxiety, or fever help their menstral problems. Or, he'd simply encourage them to drink alcohol and slip one or 3..

For the most part, he considered whom he was going to penetrate, predominately he fondled them, made them hold his penis whilst he put his hand on top whilst he then proceeded to masturbate but if they had a slight bit of life in them, he pushed their head down onto himself.

This wasn't about giving a pill for a kink. It was about power. He married a 19 year old, he liked young innocent girls that he could pretend to mentor but abuse.

He even went to one of the girls he attempted to abuse that got away, Mother and requested that her daughter join him and do some work for him, the Mother was elated, she didn't know. The daughter went as it was a Theatre so she thought with people around she'd be safe, she wasn't and he raped her, why? Because of power. She got away with it the first time, he wanted the power over her.

Another girl after he allegedly assaulted her, he visited her brother in Hospital gave donations the brother idolised him, so she shut up. That was the very next day. Power.

He was a womaniser. Took who ever gave it to him and took from the young girls whilst he was 26, 30, 36 even because they were too young to want to give in.

Andrea Constand settled out of court Hawkeye in 2006. Her claim was in 2004, so no, he didn't "just" do it 30 years ago, even 40, even 50 as he started 50 years ago, he did it also 11 years ago.

At 40 he claimed that he wanted to cut back being a playboy focus on his wife and children... Perhaps for the most part he did, so far only one has come forward from a 2004 incident.

In 2005, 3 accepted cash payouts (but 2 others becan consensual relations) with him.

He threw $100 bills at the young girls (after) he abused them.. Once $1000 before hand in the attempt to bribe her to attend his Bungalow. But stating " you don't have to do anything you don't want to", up to then he had continually shown her he was a gentleman. She must have been a really good looking one that he really wanted badly.

Quote:
Another thing, in story after story we dont have Bill Cosby secretly putting something in womens drinks, we have him handing them pills and they put them into their body. This is a super kinky form of what is called date rape, this having so much control over women that they willingly put the drugs into their stomachs is part of the kink. Getting them to do it again is even better.

This is about Bill Cosby's need to validate his ego. Comedians are often egomaniacs, but Cosby took it to a whole new level.

Keeping on going up on stage now in spite of all these stories is more of his ego.

WOW, he is a piece of work!

He told them they looked anxious "here, this will help" or they told him they had a fever, so he offered a pill. Or he gave them a drink and they had no idea. It was power, having control, he had a suitcase of different types of pills, that would do different types of things depending on whether he wanted sex, masturbation assistance or oral sex. He liked control/power and young girls, they had to be a lot younger than him, not even Adults yet, as in mature women, 17-20 is not a mature woman.

Nor was his wife, hell she'd understand she was only 19.

He'd call them a baby if they cried and tried to get away...

He was / is a womaniser that likes to control not for a kink but for power, women are nothing.. and so they can give me oral or masturbate me... On occasions, I'll take sex but you know only every now and then, or I will get caught out... No proof if there is no semen right? Right.

FF thanks I read all of that article, thank you.

hawkeye10

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 03:07 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
He was / is a womaniser that likes to control not for a kink but for power, women are nothing..

And yet he went to the mat to demand that the Cosby show was pro feminist, and the women who know him professionally and in his charity work say that he shows a great deal of respect for women.

Lets also not forget that Camille has been managing his career for a long time.

You are trying to put the overlay of the feminist doctrine over the Cosby situation, and it does not fit.
hawkeye10

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 03:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
I also note that the feminist usual suspect have been so far very quiet on the Cosby thing. They are in a bit of a jam. Already there is a raging debate going on about whether men can be feminists in good standing, and here one of the longest standing and most helpful men looks like an abuser of the worst sort. And they should have known about the women accusing him a long time ago.

The person I really want to hear from right now is Phylicia Rashād, but so far she is saying nothing.
glitterbag

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 03:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I also note that the feminist usual suspect have been so far very quiet on the Cosby thing. They are in a bit of a jam. Already there is a raging debate going on about whether men can be feminists in good standing, and here one of the longest standing and most helpful men looks like an abuser of the worst sort. And they should have known about the women accusing him a long time ago.

The person I really want to hear from right now is Phylicia Rashād, but so far she is saying nothing.

There is no jam, Cosbys actions are on him. That fact that he fooled people just means he was a con artist. But I'll get Phylicia on the phone and tell her you're patiently waiting for her remarks, then when we both stop laughing she'll say 'good one', and then we will laugh some more.

0 Replies

firefly

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You are trying to put the overlay of the feminist doctrine over the Cosby situation, and it does not fit.

You're the one confusing his "image" with the reality of what he was like. In reality, he wasn't such a great dad, and he certainly wasn't a faithful husband, and I can't recall his ever claiming to be a feminist, let alone being held up as an example of a pro-feminist male in his actual life.

He in no way saw these young women he was drugging and sexually abusing as his equals, he was clearly using his power to get them, and he felt entitled to exert his power over them to use them sexually. The use of drugs helped to keep him safe--they couldn't remember what had actually occurred--and he counted on no one believing them. He seems to have regarded many of them as though they were little more than hookers, which is why he tossed a little money their way.

The only thing he seems to have been sincere about was his commitment to the value of education. I just heard he has resigned from the Board of Trustees of Temple University. Having to do that must have bothered him more than the cancellation of the old Cosby show re-runs.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Married comedy legend Bill Cosby broke up with a 'longtime' mistress and decided to stop womanizing after suffering with a bout of middle-aged angst, a new book claims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731076/Bill-Cosby-mistress-dumped-took-dinner-furious-mom-The-bizarre-moment-Americas-beloved-TV-dad-ditched-girlfriend-cheating-wife.html#ixzz3KgbfGGWZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He is also quoted as stating this "himself" that he was a womanizer so I suggest that you read more.

I also note how you claim he has done nothing in 30 years, yet I've pointed out that the last one was in 2004, 11 years ago...So there goes that theory Hawkeye that it was soooo long ago that no one cares.

I've also pointed out that he was 26 onwards and the girls yes, girls were 17,19.. But that doesn't seem to make you think that what he did was more than wrong, they were vulnerable and thought that he really wanted to be their mentor, given that was his "suggestion"....
firefly

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
When I read that he used to hang out at the Playboy mansion with Hugh Hefner, how he regarded these young women, and treated them, made sense--they were sex objects, really sex toys, for the use of rich and powerful men. It's a very sexist mentality that Hefner used to epitomize and Cosby seems to have shared.
hawkeye10

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I also note how you claim he has done nothing in 30 years, yet I've pointed out that the last one was in 2004, 11 years ago...So there goes that theory Hawkeye that it was soooo long ago that no one cares
Possibly, but not a knock out and the accusation is that he fondled. If the accusation is true then even ten years ago after partially having a female drugged up he did not get his penus out, there are no claims the following ten years or the previous ten years (15 I think) which goes to show that he is no longer a threat.