One-night stands and sex buddies

doglover

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:58 am
shewolfnm wrote:

My sex buddy relationships were all about having the need filled.. yes. BUT there is/was a certain freedom to someone that holds absolutly no other opinion of you outside of the bedroom. Since that is all they know of you , TO ME .. I like it to be .. well... good. So I dont worry about my hang ups, or how does this sound/look etc.. I just do it. and do it and do it and do it
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed hehehehe

Those are good calories on the hips. :wink:

A sexual relationship in which you don't have to deal with everyday life...things like bills, the kid, jobs, neighbors, household chores, families...all that stuff that so often gets in the way of life with the person you are married to is great.

A relationship like that is such a diversion from the everyday routine of life. Just someone fun to be with and do it and do it...with no commitments or obligations. Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:15 am
My point exactly. Sex in my marriage is great mind you.. but it is definatly not as 'free' as the sex buddy relationships I had before I got married. You are right.... basic life does hamper your inhibitions no matter how hard you try,,,,, it is the trying that never gets hard. hehehhe
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
Noooo shewolf. The sex buddy thing we agree on. You were talking about nameless f***s and how they don't count if you never know their names, and you compared it to the calories that no one sees you eating. And I said just like those secret calories show up on your hips all the same, those nameless screws probably show up somewhere too. We just don't know where. And then I called on Slappy for his opinion but I guess he didn't hear me.
It was a joke. Nothing more.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 12:50 pm
Hmmm...
The karma of the nameless screw.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 12:53 pm
JOAM??????
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 12:55 pm
Ohhh... duh... Really I DID have coffee this morning. It just never kicked in. hehe

karma sounds like the name of one of my nameless screws.
Noone ever said I was TOO smart. hahhaa
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 01:00 pm
George wrote:
Sofia wrote:
Mine called on my wedding day! To sorta see if we were still on. We'd been 'on' through two or three other long term relationships. I said nah. I wanted to start my life over--but thanked him for all the good times...

That is hilarious! It would have been fun if new hubby took the call.

Thankfully, he was in a hotel room with his buds, getting dressed. I was sitting in my bedroom, in my wedding gown, contemplating life and such. It was about two hours before the ceremony... I thought it was funny, too.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:15 pm
shewolfnm, was he gooood karma or baaaaad karma?
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 04:28 pm
Did you hear about the airline pilot that went out and got drunk - and when he woke up the next morning he put his hand over and felt this warm furry body and he opened one eye and saw this female gorilla lying next to him. He said, "Who are you?" in great angst.

She looked at him and said, "I don't who I is this morning boss, but last night I was your little Indian princess.

Sglass's favorite joke.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:20 pm
ooooh, booty call, yep, I get it. Never heard booty buddy though. And, slappy, again, do I know you? Freaky. My dog's name is booty and a friends cell phone IDs me as Booty Call.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:28 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
And Cav; a dog is never too old to learn new tricks. :wink:

Yeah, but getting him to learn to attract customers is the hard part.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 12:51 am
I think the saying is wrong, sometimes dogs are too old to learn new tricks, but it doesn't matter at all to them.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 12:03 pm
No Little K, I don't know you.

Eeo, the reason you women put calories on your hips is because that's the first place chicks pack it on(hips and the ass)....so you can pump out mad kids. Kind of like how guys pack it on their guts...so they can stomach all the beer you fetch us.
0 Replies