I would suggest a capybara.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 03:46 pm
Scared to ask...what is that?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 03:56 pm
Capybaras are the largest rodent in the world. They look like guinea pigs, only about a hundred pounds heavier. Gus loves the damn things. Literally.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 04:02 pm
http://www.rzu2u.com/capybara.htm
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 04:07 pm
I was embarrassed to admit I hated my one night stands.

Thanks to the other ladies for sharing similar feelings.

I found out early I can't stand sex without emotional attachment.

One was my first time. The guy said something about finding it hard to believe it was my first time. I was insulted, and completed the event feeling like a prostitute.

The other time, I was at college, and more or less did it on a dare to myself---like "I can do whatever I want now." It turned out to be something I never wanted to do again.

All the other experiences were in pretty long term relationships. The difference was like night and day.

And: Never turned on by a capybara.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:21 am
I had a few one night stands...i actually waited till i was 20 before my first time...

i remeber the first time i was approached. she was a little younger than me but VERY forward. i was at the local skating rink and i managed to look like an ass in front of her and crossed my skates...did a full roll right back up onto my skates again.

i turned and apologized to her and went about my way skating around...

anyway the place closes and im waiting for my friend but she shows up and she is right as close as she can get to my face. I was surprised to say the least. She then proceded to kiss me and take one hand and try to slide it down my pants...i backed her off...i wasn't used to such forwardness.

Well the next friday night i wound up losing my virginity to her in the front seat of my Geo Metro, and i'm 6 foot 2...so figure that one out.

but we met one more time and then i called it quits,,,and that started it all for me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:26 am
>> petting my capybara <<

Am I going to be the only brave woman and admit to not even asking a name of a one night stand? Twisted Evil
If you dont know names , you never have to admit to it. It is kind of like calories... if noone sees you eat them, it doesnt count.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:27 am
I like that.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:43 am
I had a one night stand with a girl who didn't know my real first name, only my nickname.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:44 am
And your nickname is . . . clamdigger?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:04 pm
Calories show up on the hips, whether anyone sees you eat them or not. Don't know how that applies to a nameless screw but somehow, I'll bet it does. Let's ask our resident philosopher Slappy Doo Hoo what he thinks.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:14 pm
The best 1 night stand I ever had turned into 5 years worth of no-strings (you got a girl, i got a man) constant stream of good sex evah... Good gawd a'mighty.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:33 pm
But, that made him your F*** Buddy. Not a one-nighter.

I had a Buddy, too. You are right. The no-strings aspect makes it perfect. It lasted about four/five years, as well, on and off.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:34 pm
right, it was only one night, then it turned into. boy was it lovely.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:21 pm
Understanding through experience, says Osso.

Shall we make a commercial?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:23 pm
A commercial supporting the idea of fubuddies?

I kind of have that kind of thing going on right now. It is fun.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:36 pm
I fell for my buddy. Had to give him up.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:43 pm
I started to fall for my buddy 2 years ago. We stopped seeing each other back then and then started again recently. Things are a lot less attached this time around.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:48 pm
I was secretly in love with mine, as well, but he never knew. I kept 'the unspoken rules'. When jealousy or ownership starts up--the whole thing is useless, IMO anyway.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:50 pm
I agree. I remember feeling as if I'd 'broken the rules' as well.
0 Replies