Craven and Bi-Polar Bear have inspired OCCOM BILL to finally

Jer

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:23 pm
Hey Guys! Happy New Year!

Congrats on everyone getting through the holiday season and still being part of this club.

Foxy - thanks for handing out the gold stars Very Happy

Bill - have you heard of bodyrolling before? If you're sore from excercise body-rolling will make you feel better. Check it out:

Yamuna Body Rolling

Micheline Body Rolling

All the best in the New Year!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:37 pm
I'm going to take up smoking again if I have to deal with this new credit **** I've been handed....grrrrr.......damn Sprint PCS to hell! I hate them I hate them I hate them!!!!! They are ruining my credit!!!!
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:01 pm
Ordering up a hot bubble bath, aroma candles, and chocolate for Kristie!!!! But don't smoke.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:08 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Ordering up a hot bubble bath, aroma candles, and chocolate for Kristie!!!! But don't smoke.

I need wild, raunchy, break the furniture sex...that's what i need....And if I begin to smoke then, I am really in trouble....more lubricant.... Shocked
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:10 pm
Laughing

I only wish you all you hope for, Kristie Smile
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:22 pm
Ooooh I just checked out those two body rolling sites. I don't know much about this particular 'art' but I noticed both of the ladies were extremely well formed. It really works though huh Jer?
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:51 am
Yeah - it feels great!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:26 am
Yay everyone!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:18 pm
Well I cheated a bit a while back, but I am back off the cancer-sticks again.

I made some New Years resolutions - no smoking whatsoever, new diet/exercise program (I am going to Hawaii in July and I am determined to look half-way decent on the beach). I bought a pilates ball (not as small as the balls on that site Jer) and I keep falling off the effer. Actually one of my new years resolutions was to be nicer (I think I've been a tad mean in 2004) but with giving up smoking and chocolate, I don't think I can manage all three. Anyhoo, off home tonight to try that ball again and if I can't balance on the thing then I'll use it to bash my bf about the head and body (I believe that will be a good cardio workout for me).
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:28 pm
Thanks Soz!
Go Heeven!
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:55 pm
Gold star for Heeven. Though I question the wisdom of giving up chocolate entirely. It has much to commend it both as a comfort food and some other stuff. I enjoy a cup of low fat, no sugar added hot chocolate or mocha about every evening - only 25 calories and soooooo good. Now if they could find a suitable non caloric sweetener other than sorbitol to use in other chocolate products, it would be darn near perfect.

One thought though--a craving for chocolate can signal a magnesium deficiency.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 03:10 pm
Oh not entirely foxy. I mean no chocolate for the next 6 weeks while my body is detoxing. After that, I will be able to eat a piece here and there occasionally just won't be able to gorge myself, that's all. Ooh lady, I'd have to slit my wrists if I tried to make myself give up the choccies for good! Impossible I tell you! Oh and none of that low-cal, messed around with chocolate. It has to be real, full of flavor or I am not interested. A square of real chocolate is better than a case of fat-free crap.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 05:11 pm
Ah I envy you Heeven. I have resigned myself to the fact that sugar is deadly for me. I am not diabetic but sugar has many negative consequences if I start consuming much of it. So I go the sugar free route as much as possible and I honestly don't miss the sugar. I have given guests that no-sugar-added chocoate added to a cup of coffee though, and they don't know it is sugar free until I tell them. It is smooth and rich and chocolately and tastes positively decadent.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 08:45 pm
Ever hear the adage; looks can be deceiving? I just got back upstairs from working out and have to say I'm making progress. My pre-workout pump was bigger than my post workout pump day 1. Now I actually have muscles sticking out in all the appropriate places and if someone didn't know better they'd think I've been doing this a long time. However, I've never felt like such a sissy in all my life. I'm using under 100 pounds of resistance for everything save the bench and whatever you call that bar that mimics a pull-up (exactly 100 on those Embarrassed). That's about 100 pounds shy of what I was doing 20 years and 75 pounds ago! Shocked I can still hear my wresting coach saying anyone who can't bench their body weight is a sissy. Granted, he was 15 years younger then, than I am now. Shocked (WTF?) But that's a poor excuse. I don't weigh that much. This is making my body scream to the point my laps in the pool afterward are in slow motion for lack of strength to swim normally. Arrgh! Why did I wait so long? Anyone else make this stupid resolution?(I'll think about one of those balls later Jer... right now I feel like I deserve the punishment.) I was happier just assuming I was still the tough guy I always was. Who knew that those occasional check up tests give false positives? Turns out if you're a couch potato; you're only good for about half of what you can kick out on demand on the rare occasion. If anyone bothered to read this, sorry to waste your time with my sissy-girl-whining. I just wanted to go one record being a sissy for the added incentive not to be one. Confused
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:17 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I just wanted to go one record being a sissy for the added incentive not to be one. Confused

If, after reading OBill's whining, any people need further incentive not to be a sissy, I can provide more than enough motivation taken from my own experiences, since man, am I a sissy!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:26 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:17 pm
Well, at least I feel better. Thanks guys. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:30 pm
Chocolate? Is that a killer?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 07:43 pm
Still getting huge! I'm happy to report; I'm starting to heal a little faster which is translating to getting stronger! I should be strong enough to work out with the same weight as the chick who was leaving the gym when I got there today in no time!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 06:57 pm
Holy crap was quitting smoking ever easy. Exercise sucks. I'd rather take a beatingÂ… Now that I'm healing faster, it seems I have to do 3 times as much exercise to get totally pumped... and I can't seem to get to total failure anymore, either. Plus, the pump disappears twice as fast anyway. Confused I thought I remembered reading (back in the olden days) that the longer you stay pumped, the more muscle you build. Is this true?... and if so; should I put off the sauna and swimming... or even do those on a different day? My goal is simple health improvement for longevity's sake, but hell, who wouldn't want to look better at the beach while they're at it? Cool
0 Replies