Why do guys with girlfriends look at me?

Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:18 am
@Germlat,
If I really seem bitter , than I have to check myself , of course.
Some of my phrases are to read with a little smile .

You can' t see me. S.times I have more to cope with getting older than with beauty-competitions . That worring thoughts I to be out of all competions , doesn,t bother me and other important things were increasing.

Of course I enjoyed my life more at 40 and younger, who won't?

I don"t know anybody who is saying , - God thanks , the time comes and I may be enyoi my life in getting ugly, ill , fragile etc.

Do you know s.one? This person isn't honest..

I am not desperatet about, but I don't jump for enthuasmn the whole day about my age.

But don't worry about of me. I have a great family,grandchildren and maybe I am going to do a mistake and get married once more.

It is very comfortable go have a boyfriend who his 5,6 day at work and I can use my flat alone.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:25 am
@Germlat,
ESL or WTB I don' t get , what ever effords I take! If you are all Germans , why have to torture myself with your language using a mobile , a place to write into like two fingers?

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:25 am
@Tekla,
Well...look at it this way...less distractions! When someone looks at you, your not some loud noise or shiny object everyone must just turn attention to. ...you've earned it. You have cultivated your personality. So what if you're not attracting loads of insignificant people?! Maybe, you can finally attract the ones you care to attract. It's funny to me, but know I attract a higher quality of male than when I was younger....on occassion some idiot. Laughing
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:33 am
@Germlat,
Villainos act instead crime ?! Bargained ?
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:35 am
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

Villainos act instead crime ?! Bargained ?

It matters not. In the end everyone knows it's not an honorable behavior.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:44 am
@Tekla,
I think your coming to terms with being middled-aged, rather than young...and you're having a hard time at it. Let me tell you middle age is great. You finally know what you are and what you want...you'll get there. Some people have some sadness letting go of youth...many men feel this way too
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:57 am
@Germlat,
I wrote about . I know idiots with a beautiful body and face etc.

But I know idiots with bad body, bad intellegence, bad face.

How I said, I don't have anymore to catch eyes of men.
And could say, calm down , because you have a boyfriend.

That fact comforts no cases of encounters with humans outside ,at that day which I'm invisible , because younger women are there.

I never was overtly, loud whatever. And all did track me out in the slyest corner.

If you are used it to be an eyecatcher , you have to learn to get invisible by man.
My reaction then I can't size up
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:08 am
@Germlat,
just I left notes about. I know too what I want or not and I enjoy some things never have to do.

I feel good to spend time with grandschildren, Children, with partner, friends and I enjoy silence and to be alone.

But all that isn't worth it to get old. All is a different level of time ,but therefore not the best level of time. There is no reason to say, that time beyond 40 or more will be better or the best of your life.

I don't see a elevated sense in those days.
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:10 am
@Tekla,
Well then look at it this way--there are female prostitutes in their 60's...guess who's paying? At least you don't have to pay. Looks aren't everything. At the end of the day companionship counts.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:16 am
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

just I left notes about. I know too what I want or not and I enjoy some things never have to do.

I feel good to spend time with grandschildren, Children, with partner, friends and I enjoy silence and to be alone.

But all that isn't worth it to get old. All is a different level of time ,but therefore not the best level of time. There is no reason to say, that time beyond 40 or more will be better or the best of your life.

I don't see a elevated sense in those days.

I'm sorry but I think you've given up. You think your inner strength came from youth...it didn't ...but, you have to figure that out for self....and you're 45... Geez!! That's prime time...I'm not there but I see it.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:50 am
@Germlat,
Your encouraging is cute. O.k.friendship counts because there are n't other - lifting up - things.

My childten and all I wrote about , that the most important thing.
But all would be a double good thing with being and keeling in youth , of course.It is not only a matter of the ife of my kin, friends . I am around thete too.

To pay for sex ....I can't understand it and wrote , that I was as a younger lady s.times alone too. Not matters how strong your drive will be. Never to pay it.

Once I was drunk and very embarrasing I said to man tk want sex with him.

He made me a fool ( er verarschte mich einfach) but I would have done the same in such case.

Though it hauntet me a while and made me unobstrusive.
Maybe I don't reach that age, yet , to think about positive over there.

Now I enjoy mostly to be visible, yet.

S.times comes that thought , once to be unvisible. I can't prevent or deter this thoughts and they vanished again.
I can always laugh, apparently all find nice my stories in that funny way .

I don't know how to handle more getting older.

I have to try to except it, but I hope , that I never had to balance both and looking for advantages , to lie myself. I would pass the wrong attitude to my kids.

Not to be a pain of misery ( Jammerlappen) and not make a level of life more prettier than it is.

But now I have to buy milk. Tommorow I think all is close in bavarian.

But I won't be long.
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 12:26 pm
@Tekla,
What you're saying is true for either gender...enjoy yours...there are advantages to having a vagina. Getting older is not easy on either sex. Hopefully by then ones's life is much more substantial!'
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 12:35 pm
@Tekla,
Well males are in your predicament. Same theme...different gender. Some dude out there is making a colossal ass of himself somewhere.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
@Germlat,
I'm back with some milk .Yes,hopefully to have more substainable things in one's life.

Something I don't get of your post just before.Maybe a problem of translation.

Why are males my predicament ?
?
Then you are saying sex don't get better. One hand you talk about substainable things or what ever lifting up things , and other hand you counts disadvantages .

My bitter expresses are from all old people , grandparents and so.Therefore I can not tell about of my own experiences .
And as well I know about encouraging people ,mainly female, who see only the positive side of aging. Maybe they use a kind of intrution.

But it never does convinced me.

To lose drive of sex is not a good thing , even it shouldn't be the most important , amusest thing ever.

You don't useful things if you don"t care about your kids, grandchildren,babysitting etc.
At that age you don't work and pay taxes anymore.
Everbody deserve that life after hard years of work.

Nevertheless are we around anytime just for eat, drink , nothing to do and sex will be gone to.Without go work , or rise up kids , you would have to sex at least , when other tasks are passed.

Now I shell be convinced about a greater life then before.

Now don't forget ...why am I a predicament.
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:02 pm
@Tekla,
I think it's the task of middle age to either view life as valuable or not. I think many have difficulty with the transition from youth to middle age. Child bearing is NOT the best thing we can give the world. Even bugs can reproduce. But--beginning this process of thinking early is important. If not, it's possible to find ourselves wondering the meaning of life in middle age. I think a human being's attributes can be great regardless of reproductive capabilities. Here are some: humor, charm, wisdom, kindness, generosity....the list is endless. At the end of the day these are the qualities we seek in others!! I hope you are NOT only judging yourself against a very limited standard of physical beauty...you'll be disappointed forever and always in that manner.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:48 pm
@Germlat,
Some points I agree. To bear children isn't that simply and I wouldn't be reset to my teenage time, nor to be under 30 ,making faults etc.

Given up ? I see women who given up at 40 . They have a hairstyle like a 60 old one. If they getting grey at 40 or so , they don"t have her hair deyed.

O.k. that's not my problem and when they feel good about old fashioned clothes they have to do that.

All of them are going around with very cropped hair and s.times I don"t know how to start talk to them, because I can"t see , whether is that male or female.

I have very long and strong hair and clothes who wear my daughters s.times.

A further excuse I hear is, that ones get more weight in mifddle age.

At first I was believing that. But I find out , that you have to reduce your food and I have 60 kilogramm at a height of 1,58 cm.

Such lies and such style makes me believe those woman have given up.
There are not very amused views about aging , why shell I go comnon with those women and their style.

They pull me down , when I see that and when I can, t tell apart a woman nor a man.
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:52 pm
@Tekla,
Do you realize you're still hung up on looks?! That's all you talk about.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:01 pm
@Germlat,
I think this issue doesn"t lead to a result.
I'm more interested in answers about your.
Where are you from?
Are you from UK.?
Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:03 pm
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

I think this issue doesn"t lead to a result.
I'm more interested in answers about your.
Where are you from?
Are you from UK.?

No--German upbringing but now American. Still...lots of love for German folk.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:37 pm
@Germlat,
Another thought is in my mind.

During the war in Belfast an orginasisation of my town where I grown up , was asking our citizen for taking children from Belfast for holidays to get out of this war szene for a while.

And my parents took a little sweet Peter at 9 I suppose. Can't remember all of this.

He spent 2 weeks in our house and years later after writing time I was invited to Belfast.

I showed up there with my boyfriend , my kids and my little brother .

We are there eating , drinking and were shown around ,.. To be briefed , I was to young, didn"t noticed that this family has two boys to support and then they had to provide my whole family additional at this time.

It even wasen't my whole family ! I have a couple of sisters too.

Sadly it strikes me since a couple of years that I would love to pay back , send a bit money for this time , which I was regardless , not aware about.

But I don't have a number of them , nor an adress .

Only to know the name I won,'t get be successful.

Sure , they survived that expenses , hopefully , but it let me feel I had betrayed someone.
0 Replies