Why do guys with girlfriends look at me?

FBM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:43 am
@Germlat,
Or possibly just more subtle?
Germlat

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:45 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Or possibly just more subtle?

Maybe so...I find young women compete more overtly when it comes to looks.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 02:35 pm
@jibberjabber,
The same happens me too. Men don't say having a girlfriend, but they are holding their girlfriends while they are looking at me.

That's very embarrasing to me , because I can see how astonished this women are.

They try to draw the face of their men to themselves. Why don't man pay heed or why do they have a bad hearing, as they have a better sight.

Besides men don't know , that it hurts when looking after other women.

That"s not a crime, men suppose surely. By what they could know that?

To say having a relationship can be an excuse , because not knowing how to start a small talk to
a handsome woman.

Germlat

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 02:42 pm
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

The same happens me too. Men don't say having a girlfriend, but they are holding their girlfriends while they are looking at me.

That's very embarrasing to me , because I can see how astonished this women are.

They try to draw the face of their men to themselves. Why don't man pay heed or why do they have a bad hearing, as they have a better sight.

Besides men don't know , that it hurts when looking after other women.

That"s not a crime, men suppose surely. By what they could know that?

To say having a relationship can be an excuse , because not knowing how to
start a small talk to
a handsome woman.

Yet...men don't realize that when a female gets loads of attention, it can well be because she's scanning for attention. At the end of the day, they're simply flattered men look at their women....it's an ego thing.
Germlat

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 02:44 pm
@Tekla,
Same happens to most women...there are classy, confident men out there who don't. Plenty of insecure and tacky men/ women out there.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 02:55 pm
@jibberjabber,
I have a friend who was particularly annoyed at this male behavior. One night while out dining, there was a lovely woman sitting with a guy , who simply could not keep his eyes off her. She was irritated at the disrespect he was showing toward her date. So...she walked up to their table and said to her,". You are a beautiful woman and he is lucky to have you". I thought it was a great way of doing things.
Tekla

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:01 pm
@jibberjabber,
Fault

0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:33 pm
@Germlat,
@germlat:....flatteted...

Evetbody feels flattered and enjoys that, but if you are not outdining , because seeing couples outside , with scrutinicing men , it grows blushing female faces.

What reaction is to expect by watched , nice girl ? Mostly they don"t know each other . Better nobody says anything.

More flattered am I when single men look at me , More over could it be taxing to be watched all the time. Because you have to be careful , that your moves , your face is not going comical. With high heels you have to control your steps for example.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:46 pm
@Germlat,
I am a middle aged guy. I haven't noticed men behave this way. Where are you meeting these middle aged men ?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 03:57 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

I have a friend who was particularly annoyed at this male behavior. One night while out dining, there was a lovely woman sitting with a guy , who simply could not keep his eyes off her. She was irritated at the disrespect he was showing toward her date. So...she walked up to their table and said to her,". You are a beautiful woman and he is lucky to have you". I thought it was a great way of doing things.

The other possibility is that this was all in your friend's head (and that she made an ass of herself). Prejudice can make you see things that aren't there.

Germlat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 07:02 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am a middle aged guy. I haven't noticed men behave this way. Where are you meeting these middle aged men ?

I didn't say all. Not all men or women behave this way. Some are classy. But --just to give you an example: the other day at the supermarket, a guy wouldn't leave me alone. I told him I was married(in case he hadn't noticed the ring)...he became even more rude and insistent. My son was a few steps behind me and wound up getting angry at the man. He told him to f#%k off. First time I've ever heard my son curse! My son said I was too nice. I don't know what else I could've done except to curse him out myself.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 07:16 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Germlat wrote:

The other possibility is that this was all in your friend's head (and that she made an ass of herself). Prejudice can make you see things that aren't there.

I believe her. I know her. She doesn't do that sort of thing...it must have been some monumental disrespect for her to behave that way.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 07:20 pm
@maxdancona,
A middle aged man doesn''t do that???? A german politician far beyond middle age , nearly 70 I suppose did start a slightly dirty talk to a female reporter after interviewing him.

All had been in a club then and amongst people he did that talk about her or breasts.

It is o.k. if a younger or middle aged man is doing that . Also is to understand when a beautiful middle aged man is doing that.

That would be less embarrasing when that lincident appears on TV next day.

Sneaky is it to see or hear an old man was flirting with a young reporter .

Doesn,t he know that an old ugly man should better flirt with an ugly woman or the best not at all talking about sex .

Nobody wants pictures in his mind about sex things by an old not awesome man.

But it is true. A man could look like not very pretty nevertheless he hunts prettiest women.

That is a fact of a false poise .
Germlat

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 11:53 am
@Tekla,
Nothing wrong with an older guy and a younger woman. BTW---not all older guys are ugly...not all younger men are good-looking. There are middle-aged men that are hands down more attractive than young guys.
FBM

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 06:51 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Nothing wrong with an older guy and a younger woman. BTW---not all older guys are ugly...not all younger men are good-looking. There are middle-aged men that are hands down more attractive than young guys.

I can always tell when someone is talking about me. Cool
BillRM

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 09:53 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
ne night while out dining, there was a lovely woman sitting with a guy , who simply could not keep his eyes off her. She was irritated at the disrespect he was showing toward her date.

Would have been funny if his "date" turn out to be his sister or such.
BillRM

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 09:58 pm
@Tekla,
Quote:
Doesn,t he know that an old ugly man should better flirt with an ugly woman or the best not at all talking about sex .

Nobody wants pictures in his mind about sex things by an old not awesome man.

LOL poor me [66 years old] and for your information we are all nineteen in our minds and hearts when we are talking to an attracted woman of whatever age.
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:02 am
@Germlat,
I am sure men realize .They don't realize that kind of crime when they look to other women while they are holding the hand of their girlfriend.

Are men out without g.f. and they look at women, that is a crime to ,but that secret don"t see anyone else. How could s.body accuse that?
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:14 am
@maxdancona,
Where meeting old men ?

In Germany there are born less babies since many years and that causes to have old retired citizen . One retired person is( payed by tax) supportet by 3 young workers , when old Germans won't do suicide or succomb of other bad things, the German youth can't feed the old people much longer.

0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:25 am
@Germlat,
Of course can be an old man good looking. Also an old woman.

But I see them very rarely !

George Clooney was a very sexy man at 30 , 38 about .Now he is 53 or so and he is a very old man with white hair.
For having sex to old.Brrrrrr!

Of course he can't change it , but to be a kind of grandpa is better than to keep up an image of the sexiest man. I know, he doesn't blame.

He maybe is a very caring man and helpful etc. , but his image as a sexy man declines.

Sean Conery the same , he was favorite of mine. At 55 about, he got more to became a grandpa than a sexy man.

Christopher Lambert had been the sexiest man of life ( my life ) while Highlander, Movie..( chess ).? Don"t know how to call his movies.

At 60 about , it is shaking me to imagine that Christopher Lambert might be in my bed.

The good locking men at 55 and more are running out.

The most women do catch an old men by money the old man could has.Money is a in many cases.Obviously.

25% of women I suppose takes an old man out of love.

An woman middle aged, old or young doesn't go up to flirt with a man if she is proper .

God thanks don't women embarassing themselves and the public , because its not their task to make a man to her boyfriend.

But the man has to do this part .

I go with huge steps to get middle age too. Nobody believes that and I could get men at 30. But I refuse it , because not knowing what taking about.

At 30 my mouth didn't bring out so much smart words.

0 Replies