Prostitute or Decent Girl

maxdancona

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:48 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

The woman is no more "gross", than the men that seek her company. It is the practice that I find disgusting....BTW...same with promiscuity. Ok..not the same less money.

This seems awfully judgemental, Germlat. Are prostitutes more "gross" than any other woman?

I am a bit uncomfortable that we are going to start ordering women (or anyone else) based on their "grossness"
ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:49 am
@Germlat,
Oh, I'll agree with that. It's just that some 'promiscuous' women may actually be looking, and some cougars (my husband was eleven years younger though I usually dated much closer in age) may have loved. It's the generalizing in this thread that gets to me, at the same time I understand peoples points from their experiences.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:44 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Germlat wrote:

The woman is no more "gross", than the men that seek her company. It is the practice that I find disgusting....BTW...same with promiscuity. Ok..not the same less money.

This seems awfully judgemental, Germlat. Are prostitutes more "gross" than any other woman?

I am a bit uncomfortable that we are going to start ordering women (or anyone else) based on their "grossness"

I was the one standing up for the women Laughing But I still think certain practices are disgusting. Yep....in spite of someone calling me judgmental . If you are getting whipped during sex...yep, still thinks it's gross, sucking toes...pretty sure.... As long as I'm not interfering with your preferences, you have no right to call me judgmental. EVERYONE uses their own judgement to select what they want. I'm free to be who I am...so are you. As long as I'm not keeping you from getting what you desire...
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Germlat wrote:

Yep...they engage in a practice I find disgusting . That's just me. It's not the women, but the practice. It's not the men I find repulsive, but the practice. Pretty sure I'm not "grossed" by people...but their practices. To each their own.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:53 pm
@Germlat,
What's gross about sucking toes> Or, is that a euphemism for something I don't know about? If that is a euphemism for some new sex practice (other than the actual sucking of toes which I already know how to do) I sure want to know about it.

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:57 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What's gross about sucking toes (or is that a euphemism for something I don't know about)?

I don't know dude...it just rubs me the wrong way...not for me. I meant it to be not symbolic....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:57 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
Yep...they engage in a practice I find disgusting .

they're (prostitute and/or decent girl) engaging in sex.

not sure why that would be gross in and of itself
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:59 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Germlat wrote:
Yep...they engage in a practice I find disgusting .

they're (prostitute and/or decent girl) are engaging in sex.

not sure why that would be gross in and of itself

I stated the practice...not the people. I don't understand allowing one's body to be used in that manner. I'm not some toilet to allow just anyone to relieve themselves on me. I have standards. I don't think everyone is entitled to my body...I think some practices are not hygienic ...then, that just me. I think sex is a very intimate thing I share. Still...I understand others are different from myself and it's no crime.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:07 pm
@Germlat,
I am ok with you calling practices gross (be it sex, or sucking on toes). I interpreted your earlier post as saying that the people who did these things were gross.

I don't think that either sex, or sucking on toes is gross. But you are correct, different people make different judgements. The point of this thread (I think) is that whatever happens between two consenting adults is their business.
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am ok with you calling practices gross (be it sex, or sucking on toes). I interpreted your earlier post as saying that the people who did these things were gross.

I don't think that either sex, or sucking on toes is gross. But you are correct, different people make different judgements. The point of this thread (I think) is that whatever happens between two consenting adults is their business.

I agree. I don't think sex is gross....I agree, whatever two people choose to do is their business...and nobody should be going to jail. That includes eating each other's buggers....if that's what they like.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:14 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
I stated the practice...not the people.

I know that.

The only thing we know is that what they're engaging in is sex. I am asking if you find sex disgusting - regardless of who is having sex.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:14 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

In addition, who are you to say a prostitute isn't a decent person?

Amen.
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:17 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Germlat wrote:
I stated the practice...not the people.

I know that.

The only thing we know is that what they're engaging in is sex. I am asking if you find sex disgusting - regardless of who is having sex.

See previous post.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:20 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

chai2 wrote:

In addition, who are you to say a prostitute isn't a decent person?

Amen.

Selling intimacy/affection for money?? Hmm....not sure I'd be issuing my trust. That goes for actors too! How could you tell the difference? But feel free to send your trust in that direction....
maxdancona

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:54 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Selling intimacy/affection for money??

Germlat, you do realize that for many (if not most) people there is a big difference between sex and intimacy/affection? The idea that sex is the same as intimacy (or affection) is pretty outdated in my opinion.
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes...for me, sharing my tongue, vagina is pretty intimate...that's just me though. Also--I think sex is separate from affection. Also--there is physical and emotional affection...very different....yet sometimes combined.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:23 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
Selling intimacy/affection for money??

Germlat, you do realize that for many (if not most) people there is a big difference between sex and intimacy/affection? The idea that sex is the same as intimacy (or affection) is pretty outdated in my opinion.

Did you know that affection+ sex= getting regulars in prostitution....the guys are the ones sharing intimacy....not the prostitutes. They're there to sell a product...that product is whatever the guy/gal needs.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:26 pm
@Germlat,
I've got some close friends that are sex trade survivors. Affection / emotional intimacy is not part of the prostitution equation. Sex / physical intimacy is what is on the market.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:27 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
They're there to sell a product...that product is whatever the guy/gal needs.

the product does not include emotional intimacy
Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:33 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Germlat wrote:
They're there to sell a product...that product is whatever the guy/gal needs.

the product does not include emotional intimacy

I agree. But-- sometimes the purchaser believes it does because they feel free to share....and the other party listens without judgment, opposition, etc...unless, it's a street walker then, they think(the prostitute thinks) they are not being paid enough to listen. Laughing
0 Replies