Holocaust Evidence

parados

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 03:31 pm
@carloslebaron,
Quote:

Is any holocaust denier expert in collecting samples and lab test participating in the research?

You must understand that in order to be "impartial" the participation of both sides of the holocaust issue must be involved.

So, you presented evidence from only one side and now you declare the other side must include both to be valid? That shows your idiocy even more. The method was listed in the report. It seems you didn't bother to read it because in spite of your cries of how you believe science, you don't really want to believe anything that goes against your opinion.
cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 03:37 pm
@parados,
Pictures of the Nazi death camps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z6aL5TiIc0
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 05:55 pm
I thought that my own research coordinating the losing of the war by Germans with the events happening in far away from Berlin Nazi concentration camps was unique.

At one moment in this discussion I asked to myself, what? Isn't there any other who can see it?

And before posting this message, I wrote "Holocaust Hoax" in the search machine, and this web site appeared besides lots of others.

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/concentration-camp-soccer-football-in-german-concentration-camps-sobibor/

To my surprise, there are others who also affirm what I was telling you in this discussion, check at their statement

Quote:
Holocaust Revisionists or Holocaust Deniers claim the photographs and video of emaciated “human skeletons” shown at the end of the war are victims not of a deliberate starvation / extermination policy, but primarily victims of disease and hunger due to the bombing of supply lines to camps by the Allies. They are representative of the collapse of the entire German infrastructure at the end of the most devastating war mankind has ever seen, not representative of the condition of camp inmates throughout World War II.

Amazing!

Well, here is the version of one Holocaust survivor.

cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 06:20 pm
@carloslebaron,
Search away on your mindless and blind hunt about the holocaust. You're too far gone to see facts if you read about, survivors reported about it, and saw pictures about it.

The world you seem to occupy is a very strange one; you belong in a mental institution with like-minded occupants.
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 06:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Animals can't vote. Excluding us of course.
parados

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 07:59 pm
@carloslebaron,
Ignoring the actual science still I see. But what can we expect from you other than to deny anything that doesn't fit your denial.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:12 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

I thought that my own research ...
If it wouldn't be a serious topic ... it's going to become very ridiculous now.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 02:06 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Animals can't vote. Excluding us of course.
Well, admittedly, thay don t show much interest in politics.
I don t mean to sound racist, but a lot of them don 't seem
to have long attention spans for contemplation of matters of intellect.

David
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:07 am
@Walter Hinteler

Quote:
If it wouldn't be a serious topic ... it's going to become very ridiculous now.

I don't think so.

Especially when pictures like this show that prisoners inside the Nazi concentration camps we found healthy, well fed and even smiling to the allies who just arrived to take control of those camps.

http://www.holohoax101.org/Survivors.jpg

http://www.holohoax101.org/
Walter Hinteler

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:29 am
@carloslebaron,
It's all in this quite well-known book

http://i60.tinypic.com/dr3p4.jpg

Which is quite interesting to read: playing children, who strugle to survive among the corpses of dead. (Those photos are there as well)

The list, when she was separated from her parents, who were send to a death camp

http://i61.tinypic.com/dc8mdu.jpg

Bergen-Belsen only became in 1943 a "holding camp". Most of the it was until 1943 Stalag XI-C (311), which then became Stalag XI-B. It was the main POW-camp for Russians etc etc.

You have a "research" but even don't know the basic facts. Besides those crude statements, which are published again and again on various Nazis-sites.
cicerone imposter

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:47 am
@carloslebaron,
You saw this one picture and decided on your own that these children 'looked healthy?' What an idiot! FACT: Children who could not work were exterminated.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
I've had him on ignore for a week and it makes a2k a more pleasant experience. He is a denier. He will deny everything. Regarding the photo: having no sense of irony and no grasp of fact or truth carlos will reinterpret everything he sees. I've had enough. I know what I know, he denies what he denies.

I find his inability to even respond to my questions: If the Holocaust is a hoax, who perpetrated it and for what reason, very telling on what his real attitude to the Holocaust is.
Lustig Andrei

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I've had him on ignore for a week and it makes a2k a more pleasant experience.

Ditto.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
What impressed me the most about Bergen-Belsen, are the stories by and about the "Rock of Gibraltar", Jupp (Josef) Weiss.

You can read about him (and the children houses) here: The Jewish Elder Joseph („Jupp“) Weiss and the Children of the „Kinderhaus“
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:30 am
@cicerone imposter

Quote:
You saw this one picture and decided on your own that these children 'looked healthy?' What an idiot! FACT: Children who could not work were exterminated.

You are telling that everybody inside concentration camps who was able to work was not a candidate for extermination.

You just have become a new denier of the Holocaust.

Thanks.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:46 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

It's all in this quite well-known book

http://i60.tinypic.com/dr3p4.jpg

Which is quite interesting to read: playing children,
who strugle to survive among the corpses of dead.
(Those photos are there as well)

The list, when she was separated from her parents, who were send to a death camp

http://i61.tinypic.com/dc8mdu.jpg

Bergen-Belsen only became in 1943 a "holding camp". Most of the it was until 1943 Stalag XI-C (311),
which then became Stalag XI-B. It was the main POW-camp for Russians etc etc.

You have a "research" but even don't know the basic facts.
Besides those crude statements, which are published again and again on various Nazis-sites.
Walter: can u help us to understand the contrast
between these pictures and the well-known concentration camp pictures ?
Walter Hinteler

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:40 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Walter: can u help us to understand
the contrast between these pictures and the well-known concentration camp pictures ?
What are "well-known concentration camp pictures"? These are the well-known photos (taken by the British forces in April 1945) from Bergen-Belsen's children house. (The book is partly online @ google books)

Like in thousands of other concentration camps, there were no gas chambers in Bergen-Belsen. Unlike others, it was a POW-camp, and a camp for females (more than 15.000 women have been there), and a camp for non-Jewish Poles, and a camp for Hungarians, and a camp for children.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 09:09 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
You are telling that everybody inside concentration camps who was able to work was not a candidate for extermination.

You just have become a new denier of the Holocaust.
Why should that be so? Most of the concentration were labour camps. (See e.g. the list @ wikipedia. (The not noted sub-camps had mostly the same purposes as their 'mother camps').

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Walter: can u help us to understand
the contrast between these pictures and the well-known concentration camp pictures ?
Walter Hinteler wrote:
What are "well-known concentration camp pictures"?
It surprizes me that u ask that question.
Since 1945, well into the 195Os, when we went to the movies,
we were shown newsreels including photografy of the US Army
discovering concentration camps in Germany filled with starving Jews
who had been reduced to very little above their skeletons,
in the company of large piles of naked dead Jews.
This shud not come as NEWS to u.

Until now, I had never seen pictures of well-fed & contented
prisoners of German concentration camps. I am interested in the contrast.
Therefore, I inquired.

Walter Hinteler wrote:

These are the well-known photos (taken by the British forces in April 1945) from Bergen-Belsen's children house. (The book is partly online @ google books)

Like in thousands of other concentration camps, there were no gas chambers in Bergen-Belsen. Unlike others, it was a POW-camp, and a camp for females (more than 15.000 women have been there), and a camp for non-Jewish Poles, and a camp for Hungarians, and a camp for children.
Now I understand. Thank u, Walter.

David
cicerone imposter

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 01:24 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Those 'well fed' Jews were pictures of them being rounded up by the Nazis for their dastardly deeds. It's the 'AFTER' pictures you're after.