Bathroom questions

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:00 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Oh yea, the only other time was when Cav sent me $50 to send him pictures of me doing so. Sicko.

That was for your supposed time share condo. I did not appreciate the photos.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:05 pm
I crumple.

I would rather squat beside a car then use a public bathroom!!!!

Talking on a phone while in the bathroom is so disgusting, i've spent alot of time being the person on the other end having to hear it all...ew...ew...ew
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:23 pm
Heeven wrote:
I will piss and **** wherever I please.

That was put so beautifully that I just had to quote it.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:30 pm
kickycan wrote:
Heeven wrote:
I will piss and **** wherever I please.

That was put so beautifully that I just had to quote it.

Cool This can cause one to be institutionalized if taken too liberally..... Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:40 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 03:43 pm
Actually, it was the final straw that got Mom and Dad into a "retirement" home. Not to make fun of it, it was a sad moment. And, revealing to boot - like looking into a crystal ball :sad:

It has also been used quit effectly by the police for breaking up acts of civil disobedience (not, where did that contractor ship all those port-o-potties Question )
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:02 pm
I used to be a bacteriologist, which is to say that was what my college degree was in, and I did lab work in immunology for fifteen years. I have been sort of surprised about the amount of fear of disease shown on this thread re sitting on a toilet. I understand the eeeuuuww factor, but the fear of disease in ordinary situations is overblown.

Link on disease transmission from toilet seats
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 07:06 am
osso, I knew I had seen something before about bacteria in public rest-rooms and the least bacteria-ridden area was the toilet seat. The doorknobs, faucets and towel/handwipes holder had far more bacteria when tested by a lab.

Kicky, thank you - I include verbal diarrhea where I can also.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 07:32 am
http://www.worldvillage.org/nz/img/toilet.jpg

Japan has the best toilets in the world I think. But you can buy American style toilet seats on legs to use if you live in a Japanese house. When I was there we bought one and my ex used to call it his Bomb Sight Shocked

The thing with the Japanese toilet is that you do not have to wipe after pooing Shocked And the toilet is in a separate room from the washing bathing area. How is that for clean.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 08:16 am
Japanese toilets seem to be the pinnacle of toiletness, but some of their innovations are just weird... I, for one, don't need to be talked to by a robot whilst I'm sitting on the can!

To digress a little: what does everyone here think about the bidet? Effective, or not?

0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 08:26 am
1. fold
2. never #2 in public restroom
3. Don't talk on the phone on the can...
4. Iread at home, but other than that see #2.
5. I sit to take a leak, xcept in a public restroom.

My boss thinks his bidet is heaven, I don't have one but use wet napkins, prolly the same effect.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 09:21 am
Reading while sitting on the john is very bad for a person. It can cause or worsen hemorrhoids!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 10:39 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
[

To digress a little: what does everyone here think about the bidet? Effective, or not?

[/color]

One year in Cancun, Mexico, my hotel room had a bidet. Thing was great. I think we all know what Mexico can do to a person....it turned one-rollers into one-wipers.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 10:41 am
Nice to see slappy doo doo on this thread.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 05:41 pm
Eeww! Kind of a yukky topic; but... here goes.
first question, I fold, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one!
second question; if there is one, I'll use it. if not, I just check out the seat before sitting, to make sure that the squstters haven't sprinkled it and that previous sitters haven't left anything gross on it.
And third question, no. Nor do i want anyone calling me while they're sitting on the terlet, thank you very much.
my grandmother taught me that some things should be private! As a matter of fact, the handicapped stall in the bathroom at work has a rather large space between the door and the wall, (like a half an inch) and if someone really wanted to, they could see you in there, so when I use it, I'm very aware of and paranoid of that, (I mean, it would be the last position I would choose to be seen in!) and when I'm washing my hands outside the stall, I'm very careful to avert my eyes when throwing away the hand towels, as the bin is located right in front of that stall! Just in case other people are as bathroom-paranoid as I am!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 05:49 pm
suzy wrote:
Nor do i want anyone calling me while they're sitting on the terlet, thank you very much.

You mean like this guy?

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgD3At8WyGuNm8snZZ7aYIj9a96VO!JlOUYkgru3T*OO56hLSMIKQqO4W6yF5fJOANtOwza2Lcar2p!Ia2LtFsqzff7TfWQV1BNBisY!O4A*tohvd6L7FQ/redneck.jpg
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 06:34 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

How do you know if you are a red neck. Your toilet is in front of the mobile home so you can talk while you do your business.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 07:17 pm
I scrunch.

I sit - unless the public loo is disgusting, when I squat. I only put paper on the seat if ditto, Look - I figure my immune system only gets stronger with exercise. All this ultra-squeamishness isn't natural.

I read in my own loo.

I might, very occasionally, sneak a little reading material into a work loo.

I almost never use a mobile phone, so I am very unlikely to use it in a loo. If I did I would make sur enobody heard anything.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 07:18 pm
What I HATE - oddly - is sitting down on a loo and finding the seat is WARM!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 07:22 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
This post reminds me of the infamous 'toilet' episode of Seinfeld, where that woman can't spare a square for Elaine....

1. I always fold; for some reason, crumpling is just not acceptable to me..

2. There is no such thing as paper-toilet covers over here! Nowhere apart from the best hotels have them; well, the best hotels have velvet strips. I usually carry a thread and a needle around with me, in the case of emergencies; so, if I need the toilet during the day, I quickly stitch a cover for myself using the paper that's already there... instead of subjecting myself to... bacteria and residue..

3. No; never. I find that pervy and quite disgusting.

As for reading; if I'm reading something that I can't put down, I bring it everywhere...

Drom - you're Emily, aren't you?
0 Replies