Bathroom questions

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:45 pm
but weren't we just talking about how all of us girls stand and pee?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:51 pm
kicky you are just jealous at the role reversal... I stand and pee now you feel like you need to sit... it is ok give in to your feminine urges. I wont laugh I promis, maybe... Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:13 pm
How DARE you impune my good standing as a real man! I WILL NEVER SIT DOWN TO PEE!

Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:15 pm
I'll buy every real man in the house a beer, it there are any.(I often sit down to pee)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:16 pm
kkc, so when you take a dump, everytime you need to pee you standup, turn around, pee and then sit down again? For me, it hard not to do two without one, so to speak.....
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:18 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I'll buy every real man in the house a beer, it there are any.(I often sit down to pee)

In the middle of the night, if I have to pee I sit. I am not going to "wake up" by aiming and I ain't gonna leave a mess to clean in the morning.... not into golden showers, oh no.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:30 pm
This is sad. So sad. The only exception to the rule is, like Bill pointed out, if you are doing both.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:32 pm
Cheer up kicky, one day you'll come to grips with true masculinity and realize the error of your ways Laughing

(And, I am smiling with you not at you Twisted Evil )
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:39 pm
Hey, I'm manly enough to admit I sometimes pee sitting down. You try dealing with waking up cellmates in a Mao-era Chinese prison.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:42 pm
errrr, you ain't gonna sit down on no Chinese toilet Cav, they're just a hole in the floor. Everyone hovers Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:44 pm
BillW, are you saying that everything I saw in 'The Last Emperor' was a lie?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:46 pm
Was it at a MacDonald's where one finds the crispy Peking MacBurger Question

Still tring to find a picture - I know I have some at home....
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:49 pm
http://www.eso.org/~settori/photo/cina_sep03/DSC00255.JPG
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:51 pm
That can't be right. When you're taking a dump, woudn't this toilet cause splashback?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:52 pm
That hardly looks like a burger, Peking or otherwise, BillW. At least they lined the garbage can with plastic, for those 'just in case' moments.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:56 pm
I think the only time I've taken a piss sitting down is when I was so hungover/sick I could barely walk.

Notice I didn't say "peed." That's not manly at all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 01:56 pm
Oh yea, the only other time was when Cav sent me $50 to send him pictures of me doing so. Sicko.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 02:13 pm
Oh Man!!!! You guys are bad. Hey, if I was a guy, I would sit and pee and I would admit it too.

Of course I wouldn't sit in public restrooms, but I don't do that now.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 02:28 pm
I'm in the habit of wiping any toilet seat before I use it. I grab some toilet-paper, wipe and then sit. I'm not overly concerned who's been there before me because I'm more likely to get food poisoning than bacteria in a public/restaurant bathroom. Years ago I never used to be able to use any toilet other than my own. I have gone 10 hours on a plane without peeing. Now, as I get older, I will piss and **** wherever I please, I don't care. When I gotta go, I gotta go. I have never actually done it but I do believe I would soil myself if I had to (talk about skid marks!)

BTW, I tried the stand and pee thing and I destroyed my b/room - it went everywhere. Apparently I can't do it right!

Oh and I have taken my wireless (home) phone into the bathroom with me but only when its my parents calling since they talk for hours and usually call me when I am on the po. I don't have a cell but it brings a picture to my mind - what if the cell fell into the toilet (snicker)?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 02:31 pm
hahaha! Heeven.
0 Replies