Bathroom questions

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:43 am
I wash my laundry, I know if there are skid marks... am I a rarity? maybe I should hold classes on how to wipe your tushie!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:44 am
cavfancier wrote:
Now, not necessarily skids from the nether regions, if they do wipe thoroughly, but skids of a different colour often come up....

Eeeeewww.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:44 am
Well seeing as it's just us here, what do have to offer here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25626&highlight=
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:45 am
Aimee, I do think you have excellent wiping technique, from what you've said. Maybe you could teach a class.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:47 am
they aren't properly using sanitary protection...? is this what you are getting at?

ummm... she want's to have a threesome??

kicky it's just my way of flirting with you sommore
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:50 am
This post reminds me of the infamous 'toilet' episode of Seinfeld, where that woman can't spare a square for Elaine....

1. I always fold; for some reason, crumpling is just not acceptable to me..

2. There is no such thing as paper-toilet covers over here! Nowhere apart from the best hotels have them; well, the best hotels have velvet strips. I usually carry a thread and a needle around with me, in the case of emergencies; so, if I need the toilet during the day, I quickly stitch a cover for myself using the paper that's already there... instead of subjecting myself to... bacteria and residue..

3. No; never. I find that pervy and quite disgusting.

As for reading; if I'm reading something that I can't put down, I bring it everywhere...

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:51 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
I usually carry a thread and a needle around with me, in the case of emergencies; so, if I need the toilet during the day, I quickly stitch a cover for myself using the paper that's already there... instead of subjecting myself to... bacteria and residue...[/i]

That sounds like a lot of work. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:55 am
I used to like it when I was working at the Four Seasons hotel here in the kitchen. Decked out in chef gear, it was all "Hi, how ya doing" on my way to the best washrooms.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:57 am
you wouldn't want to get any particles on your tushie dròm_et_rêve... need to mak a seat cover... that is very martha stewart.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:58 am
kickycan wrote:

That sounds like a lot of work. Laughing

I know; but it's a job that's worth it... compared to putting your backside on the seat that Anyone could have sat on...

0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 11:59 am
hepatitis and pubic lice... don't want any crabs latching on to you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:02 pm
Drom--

Linkat mentioned hovering--you just squat and don't let your butt touch the bowl--it is a tough move, but sometimes when you don't have any choice, it works. I have been in some of the most disgusting bathrooms in dive bars in New York, and I have been forced to use this technique.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:07 pm
I also wrap it around my hand where it ends up folded.

I always squat in a public rest room and never do #2.

I used a cell phone once in the rest room in a club, but that's because I had to call a cab and it was too loud in the club to hear anything, so do I still get the crap beat out of me?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:07 pm
It sounds difficult indeed; especially if you're in the toilet for a long period of time; but, if you can't wait, sometimes it's the best option.. personally, if I ended up in a dive, then I'd try to hold until the nearest decent place.. because, for some reason, after squat-sh*tting, it often seems as if one's not gone at all...

0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:18 pm
don't worry montana that is acceptable by me!!!

squat hovering is the only technique if you are a girl.

I have a bathroom question, have you ever been walked in on while going... the door doesn't have a lock. that happened to me at my exboyfriends house... his mother walked in on me. I am very private I hate my privacy being broken.... I was pissed, no pun intended.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:22 pm
Once or twice; since then, I've made sure to check the lock, and-- if it's not working and there's no other toilet-- to put something against the door, or-- more usually-- to slide something, so that the door's blocked, or so that one at least one has the time to draw one's knickers up...

0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:27 pm
if i am in a public rest room with no lock I tend to hold the door with one hand while trying to hover... vry hard being a girl.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:28 pm
Linkat wrote:
Why not go in the lobby or something?

'nuff said...
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:34 pm
lobby... hmmmm.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:43 pm
Okay, here's another question, for the guys. Are there any of you out there who have been beaten down by this feminized culture so much that you actually sit down to pee? I have a cousin who does this. I think it goes against everything that being a real man is about.
0 Replies