Ray Rice:Discussing domestic violence

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:18 pm
@glitterbag,
You are so out of line there, Glitterbag...it is not worth the effort to try to get you back on the path.

I hope Buttermilk just ignores that pathetic rationalization.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:21 pm
@ossobuco,
My game is something that does not come from this world.

It comes from the tricks of trade of how the "Shadow Archetype" punishes your consciousness with darkness, horror, creatures and soul-crushing forces, but beneath the "evil" that you see in this shadow, which is a repressed aspect of yourself, you will find yourself.

I simply erased the "social personality", so when people see me, they cannot help but see themselves through me, as there's nothing of me to pick at. I don't have a social personality, while they do - it's the same way of a living being staring into the eyes of a doll; one cannot help but feel as if they are staring into a void that stare back at them.

I don't expect you to understand my creepy analysis, but you asked, and I am a man who has no reason to bite their tongue until it bleeds, just to talk anyways because it hurts so much.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Really, you have never met white thugs. You see rationalization for what?? People shouldn't injure other people? I was the first, but I doubt the last woman that guy ever sent to the emergency room. I know he will ignore my advice already because he is too full of himself. Frankly, Frank, I didn't think you were a fan of violence.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Glitter, you should have known that the sarcastic, emotionless pithe that is rationalized by Frank, was a sign of psychopathy.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Frankly, Frank, I didn't think you were a fan of violence.

where did you get that idea? Frank seems like the kinda guy who likes football, boxing, summer movies and maybe even NASCAR crashes. This society loves violence.

The disconnect between how the minders tell us to live our lives and how we actually live our lives is so wide that insanity is a real possibility on the part of the minders. Why we take them seriously IDK.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
If you read more, the switch was not just ordinary spanking. I've only one friend who spanked her child and certainly not like that.

But, I get that spanking children is an older part of some of our culture, and that was my reaction to this story, at first, until I read more.

Me, I was only spanked once, by my mother, the day I let the door man let me in to our new york apartment. That was in our middle class years, if there is a question. Me, now, I wonder if he lost his job. I was eight so not in a position to ask. I probably did ask, mild answer. I remember him as just a nice old man. Of course I was stupid then, but I don't think I was wrong about him being ok.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:35 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso, your mother spanked you because she blamed herself, but did not have the guts to admit it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
You could read more on that. Not just the quick whitch of may of our forefathers.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
A lot of us women on a2k got irritated with buttermilk.

Glitterbag may know him better than you do, sonny.

Meantime, I'm listening. I'd like it better if he didn't fuckdump on me for mentioning my niece, as some kind of whitey cred thing.
Huh, she could beat him up, in a bicycle race.
He took me as a whitey getting points.
No clue.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:00 pm
@ossobuco,
er, switch.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:13 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Of course, and the spanking was only symbolic. I didn't know the word symbolic at eight, but I did have some sense of it not being awful.

This is the same mother that sewed my clothes, much of the time.

I guess the point is that people were worried back then in ways I didn't know, and was lucky for not knowing.

Well, a million years later, children are warned more.

I gotta say, I had so much fun in my five years in Evanston, climbing down into unfinished houses..

I don't remember any of us worried about creeps.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:14 pm
@ossobuco,
I know what it's like, Osso.

I spent the night at a serial killer's house.

I did not die that night because he didn't have a car at the time.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:39 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
is this fantasy?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:52 pm
@ossobuco,
No, this is being lucky.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:55 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I'm not your fan as a pest. But you are not yet occluded. On the other hand, you are tricky for no reason. Can't you just talk?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:07 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm more of a mind than a being, friend. I was raised by the Universe, not a family. Been living in my head ever since the night terrors. Thankfully, only good had come of it (can solve schizophrenia), lest you worry too much about me lacking personal character, that is.

Born by nature; Raised by nightmare.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 06:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I wish you could talk with someone really sharp, who would get you and also help.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 06:05 pm
@ossobuco,
I teach - have yet to find one who can teach me.

Every day, I await that day. Tired of teaching others.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 07:22 pm
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
Of course it did, like any bully she felt reality. She picked on the wrong kid.
She realized that she like any other bully, she can't do that.
Y did u hit her on the chin 2ice??
What happened after u hit her on the chin the first time,
but b4 u hit her on the chin the 2nd time, Buttermilk????

David
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:42 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Really, you have never met white thugs. You see rationalization for what?? People shouldn't injure other people? I was the first, but I doubt the last woman that guy ever sent to the emergency room. I know he will ignore my advice already because he is too full of himself. Frankly, Frank, I didn't think you were a fan of violence.

I am not a fan of violence, Glitterbag. I abhor it...and I have mentioned that what Rice did was very wrong. I certainly understand the position you are coming from with regard to violence.

But you were not tuned into what Buttermilk was sharing.

You would do well to re-read what he wrote...and actually try to absorb it, rather than treat it in the callous, dismissive way you did.