I saw a white man with a gun. I heard a policeman saying, "Place the weapon down on the ground, ple

giujohn

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 04:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You seem to think only blacks were involved in the 60s and the only people to worry about today are black. That isn't history. That is a racist slant on history and current events.

Your bias is showing...I also included the WEATHERMAN a WHITE organization...DUMB ASS. Also The Texas Tower shooting was also a WHITE man; Charles Whittman...DUMB ASS.
FBM

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 06:19 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
I'm glad he's finally outed himself as a racist. Now maybe some sincere dialog can happen.

So where is the righteous indignation for all the balcks being killed by other blacks??? Lets call your posts for what they really are...a diatribe to foster violence against police by blacks to increase black deaths...are ya on Sharptons payroll lackey?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/conspiracy_theorist.jpg

0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 06:22 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
What a lovely racist screed guijohn.

So I'm a racist because I'm quoting history??? You liberal assholes slay me.

What do racists do? They rewrite history in order to paint themselves as the victims. Just ask your Grand Wizard to recite some American history, then compare that to what real historians write.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 06:35 pm
Quote:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/crime-down-but-police-militarize.png

Yet police forces are becoming increasingly militarized due to huge subsidies provided by the federal government:

“Through its little-known “1033 program,” the Department of Defense gave away nearly $500 million worth of leftover military gear to law enforcement in fiscal year 2011… The surplus equipment includes grenade launchers, helicopters, military robots, M-16 assault rifles and armored vehicles… Orders in fiscal year 2012 are up 400 percent over the same period in 2011…

http://www.aim.org/special-report/police-militarization-abuses-of-power-and-the-road-to-impeachment/

"Current."
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 07:17 am
@giujohn,
Perhaps you need to reread what you wrote about the Weatherman and why they acted.

So, you have 9 paragraphs on blacks and 2 sentences about incidents with whites. You then use large red letters to attack black reverends and somehow you don't think that what you wrote is racist because you mentioned whites a couple of times. There is no other way to read your post giujohn. It is a racist screed with a silly attempt to hide behind an "I mentioned whites" argument.
giujohn

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:04 pm
@parados,
Well...if there had been any WHITE reverands whores pandering to the camera I would have included them...DUMBASS.
Also, what does it matter why the WEATHERMEN acted...I cited what they did...AND THEY ARE WHITE. Not my fault that the majority of radicals expousing anti-police venom encompasses more blacks than white. I just reported the facts...but the game YOU are playing is assigning the word racisit to any white man who shines a light on any black problem as if only a black man has the right to do so. Double standard. Just like a black man can use the word nigger 50 times a minute but if a white man uses it even in a non-pejorative fashion (just like I just did) he's automatically a racisit...BULLSHIT. Go peddle your white apoligistic crap some where else.
FBM

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 06:34 pm
@parados,
Thank you. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/hapkido1996/10632642_963773450306318_7565562556213640210_n_zps0d79aeb3.jpg
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 06:51 pm
Quote:
OPD Lies About Body Cam- Video Surfaces of Cop Beating Handcuffed Veteran Laying Face Down

The Florida State Attorney’s Office is investigating Orlando Police Officer William Escobar after body cam footage the department claimed didn’t exist has mysteriously surfaced.

In June, a video was uploaded to YouTube which was recorded by Luciarae Fripp, the sister of 25 year old Refus Holloway, a former military police officer who served in the Air Force.

The incident took place outside of a relative of Holloway’s house after police were called regarding a fight that he had been trying to break up.

“Refus was trying to tell the police officers what happened,” Holloway’s lawyer Bradley Laurent told the Orlando Sentinal. “He wasn’t yelling, he wasn’t being belligerent in any way shape or form.”
The nearly two minute long and highly disturbing video shows Holloway being brutally beaten, while face down and handcuffed, by Officer Escobar.

Escobar began working for OPD in 2012, and has already been the target of several citizen complaints, none of which have led to formal internal investigations or discipline, The Sentinel reported.

Holloway was not charged with assaulting an officer or resisting arrest, despite the blatant lies in Escobar’s police report.

According to Escobar’s report, he meant to punch Holloway in the back, but instead hit him in the head as he was trying to stand up while resisting being handcuffed.

The video uploaded to YouTube shows that to be a lie, as he was already cuffed and face down as the officer began assaulting him.

Escobar proceeds to drag Holloway several feet and claims he kicked Holloway after Holloway “curled up” his leg as if to kick the officer, WFTV reports.

This was also a lie, disproven by his sister’s footage.

The Orlando Police Department also lied for the officer in their checklist that they sent to the State Attorney’s office, claiming there was no body camera footage, which we now know does infact exist.

Video at link. Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/opd-lies-body-cam-video-surfaces-officer-beating-handcuffed-man/#ZuCqTBXoRoKVUj2k.99
parados

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:30 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Not my fault that the majority of radicals expousing anti-police venom encompasses more blacks than white. I just reported the facts

Wow. More racist **** from you.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:50 am
@FBM,
I tell you, I really had no idea police brutality and injustice was this bad and blatant. I think the reason blacks might complain more than whites (haven't checked out anything) is because unfortunately, more minorities are in the poorer neighborhoods and so maybe we aren't affected as much as those in these neighborhoods. I wish it became part of the mainstream conversation like other issues.

I feels as though that whole paragraph is full of bad PC, if it offends or I am not correct, feel free to tell me.
giujohn

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I wish it became part of the mainstream conversation like other issues.

Quote:
I feels as though that whole paragraph is full of bad PC, if it offends or I am not correct, feel free to tell me.

GIUJOHN WROTE:
Quote:
but the game YOU are playing is assigning the word racisit to any white man who shines a light on any black problem as if only a black man has the right to do so. Double standard. Just like a black man can use the word nigger 50 times a minute but if a white man uses it even in a non-pejorative fashion (like I just did) he's automatically a racisit

I REST MY CASE.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 01:57 pm
@revelette2,
Well, as far as I can tell from what I've uncovered so far, the abuse seems to cross racial and economic lines. As long as you're not obviously a member of the protected upper-class, you can be bullied. If what I've found is accurate - and it looks pretty consistent so far - if you're outright poor and/or a racial minority, you stand an unreasonable chance of being outright targeted for abuse, up to what can be reasonably described as execution, as with the mentally ill guy who got killed for camping in the wrong place, the deaf guy who couldn't hear the orders yelled at him from behind, the guy with earphones who couldn't hear the same such orders, the baby in a crib in a house that was mistakenly targeted for a drug raid, etc etc. Seems that instead of resisting the US becoming a culture of violence, the police are wholeheartedly leading the way. It's sad and shocking, and it doesn't resemble much the US that I grew up in decades ago. Sad
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:05 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Seems that instead of resisting the US becoming a culture of violence, the police are wholeheartedly leading the way. It's sad and shocking,

the state using the police to generate income for the state is another form of the abuse. This is a big part of what went wrong in Ferguson. The state claims that all of these tickets and forfeitures are part of an important drive to SAFETY! but clearly the income is an important motivator for the state.

The overcharging and systemic intimidation of the arrested is another part of the abuse. The vague laws yet another. The supermax prisons and doing almost nothing to keep the gangs from running prisons (along with blind eye towards rampant sexual abuse in the prisons) yet another.
FBM

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:07 pm
Quote:
Dashcam Shows Cop Drive By Woman Whose Kids Were Being Taken at Gunpoint

“Right here what, baby? I’m on a call.”

Those were the words uttered by 28-year veteran of the Dallas PD, Cpl. Les Richardson as he drove by a mother screaming for his help as her children were being taken at gunpoint.

Richardson was fired this week for his negligent actions in refusing to help Miesha Kilson who was flagging him down as her kids were being kidnapped by a deranged lunatic.

In September, Miesha Kilson was being chased down by a crazed man with a gun, Steven Douglas. During the chase Kilson hit a curb which left her vehicle disabled. Douglas then came over to Kilson’s vehicle and proceeded to kidnap her children at gun point.

“He reached into the windows, pulls it out,” said Kilson. “And as the window exploded in my face, I actually thought he shot it; I didn’t know at the time. But I did see his hands up and he pulled [the window] out. And I looked over, and as I looked up out that passenger window, I swear I saw an angel ‘cause I saw a police car right at my car.”

In that police cruiser was Cpl Les Richardson; Kilson’s angel quickly vanished.

Douglas was eventually caught and killed by other Dallas police officers but not before kidnapping two children.

Disciplinary hearings were held last month in which Dallas police commanders recommended that Officer Les Richardson be terminated by Chief David Brown. Thankfully Chief Brown made the right choice to fire him.

The four allegations against Richardson were: dereliction of duty, improper comments, failure to immediately clear upon the completion of a call and use of tobacco products in a city vehicle.

Richardson has the right to appeal the charges and ask for his job back.

This firing was quite surprising considering that the Supreme Court ruled that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to individuals based on the public duty doctrine. In other words, police do not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/dashcam-released-showing-cop-ignore-woman-kids-gunpoint/#BKxguy386egczk44.99
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
For-profit prisons. If there's such a thing as a final nail in the coffin, that's gotta be in the running for the definition.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:13 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

For-profit prisons. If there's such a thing as a final nail in the coffin, that's gotta be in the running for the definition.

Especially when the prisoner is sent to one of these maybe 1000 miles from his home, making it impossible for loved ones to visit. And explain to me how california for instance can monitor the treatment of the prisoner when the prisoner is 5 states away?
FBM

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
I think once a person has been (targeted and) locked up, no one cares enough to monitor his/her treatment anyway. Innocent or guilty, they become just objects to be controlled, like cattle at an auction. I say this as a former duty officer in a minimum-security facility. But I'm more interested, in line with the OP, in how/why they got (targeted and) locked up in the first place.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
I think the nail is " Ya we know that the law was not put on the books to cover this situation, but lets see if we can find a judge who will let us use this law against this citizen anyways".....and they do.

This is the dictionary definition of abuse of the citizens at the hands of the state. It is a blatant disregard for one the core principles of democracy.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:22 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

I think once a person has been (targeted and) locked up, no one cares enough to monitor his/her treatment anyway. Innocent or guilty, they become just objects to be controlled, like cattle at an auction. I say this as a former duty officer in a minimum-security facility. But I'm more interested, in line with the OP, in how/why they got (targeted and) locked up in the first place.

I take a dimmer view, I think prisoners are abused because we enjoy exercising our sadism.
FBM

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Letter of the law vs the spirit of the law. Yeah. Pretty much. Smoking weed has never killed anyone, but police have sure as hell killed plenty of people for smoking it.
0 Replies