Realistic preparations for US Isis attack

hawkeye10

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 01:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Look at Ukraine; the Russians have invaded that country, but nobody is willing to stand up to their aggression.

Cant, because Russia has the power to torpedo the global economy, and almost everyone believes that Putin might be willing to do it.

Thanks to globalization, a scheme of the capital holders to better rob the people, perpetrated through the governments that they corrupted.

The sooner the Ukrainians figure this out, accept their fate and stop bugging us to do something that we are not going to do the better.
revelette2

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 01:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Probably most of the world see Iraq as our problem and won't be willing to do much of anything there, they might see Syria as spillover, I really don't know, but in any event, I think this problem is ours as much as anybody's.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 02:06 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
you are an idiot and a moron if you really believe this.

You are a moron and an idiot if you don't.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 02:08 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
fear mongering.

Quote:

Tell that to these people. Oh wait you can't they are dead.
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.08.31 (Shabwa, Yemen) - Two Shahid suicide bombers take out a half-dozen human beings.
2014.08.30 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber disassembles six other people.
2014.08.28 (Awaran, Pakistan) - Six members of a minority religious community are shot to death in their place of worship by suspected Sunni fundamentalists.
2014.08.28 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim terrorists murder a teacher with a bomb.
2014.08.26 (Abbasi, Iraq) - A dozen Iraqis are laid out in a row and machine-gunned by the Islamic State.
2014.08.26 (Farah, Afghanistan) - A mosque imam is beheaded by the Taliban.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 02:12 pm
The proof of how much trouble we are in for is that there has been almost zero public condemnation of ISIS coming from American Muslims.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 03:11 pm
They are all gathered in one place and arent even in hididng. They could be wiped out if that left wing !@#$%&* in the white house would grow a pair.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
man o man

Albert Pike!!! Please!!!
0 Replies

revelette2

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 05:19 pm
Kind of amazing some people can't see they are the other side of the same coin.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 07:09 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Kind of amazing some people can't see they are the other side of the same coin.

So be it. I guess both sides only understand violence. It is this sides turn now. Because it all "we" understand. I just know that killing those bastards will stop a lot of suffering. Being a liberal or progressive you should understand the end justifies the means.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:07 pm
Someone said American Muslims?

Quote:
3 Columbus Indiana churches vandalized with Qur’an 3:151 graffiti

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/09/01/3-columbus-indiana-churches-vandalized-quran-3151-graffiti/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell!+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:18 pm
Why put boots on the ground in Iraq. We have 3000 fighter bombers in our military arsenal. Why not use them? I'm sure it would put a dint in their weapon carriers. Let the Iraq military take them on.
oralloy

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 09:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Cant, because Russia has the power to torpedo the global economy, and almost everyone believes that Putin might be willing to do it.

Thanks to globalization, a scheme of the capital holders to better rob the people, perpetrated through the governments that they corrupted.

The sooner the Ukrainians figure this out, accept their fate and stop bugging us to do something that we are not going to do the better.

I don't think the economy is much of a problem. The main reason people want to avoid conflict between NATO and Russia is fear of nuclear war.

But we aren't going to abandon Ukraine. There are many steps we can take short of outright war.
hawkeye10

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 10:46 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I don't think the economy is much of a problem.
Likely you dont understand how close we came to global depression in 08, that we never fixed anything and that we are now only slightly better than we were then. You see all of that instability that we having right now around the world? Imagine having a global depression to go with it.

The elite are shitting in their pants, and for good reason.
revelette2

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 07:21 am
@RABEL222,
Can Iraqi forces take back Saddam’s Birthplace from ISIL?

By Juan Cole

Joint Iraqi and Kurdish forces began moving into Tikrit on Tuesday night into Wednesday after victories over the so-called Islamic State of Syria and the Levant in villages around Amerli, including Sulaiman Bek. Several previous attempts to take Tikrit this summer have failed.

On Monday, allied Iraqi forces cleared the Shiite Turkmen town of Amerli of ISIL guerrillas. The some 15,000 Turkmen in that town had faced being massacred by the hyper-Sunni ISIL.

They also took the nearby town of Sulaiman Bek, which ISIL had held from early June and which it had used as a base from which to menace Amerli, along with some neighoring villages.

The ISIL fighters were forced to flea in the face of superior firepower, including US and Iraqi airstrikes on their positions in support of the coalition on the ground.

Sunni populations in the towns around Amerli to the west are said to be worried about reprisals, since they gave refuge to ISIL fighters and some joined in pro-ISIL demonstrations in Jerusalem.

Whereas for Shiite militias to help take Amerli was politically expedient, Tikrit will be a different story. A ragtag band of Kurdish Peshmerga, allied with Shiite militias will be a pretty terrifying sight to most Sunni residents of Tikrit.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 10:15 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/get-attachment-31-587x414.jpg
coldjoint

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
What does that have to do with this topic? And many feel Icke is just a phony sitting around counting his money.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:11 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
What does that have to do with this topic? And many feel Icke is just a phony sitting around counting his money.

What that has to ???? are you stpid or what?
And with regards to Icke. Just check te information. he is correct.
That's the point, not what people think of him.
Why are people here such dumb idiots?
0 Replies

parados

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:21 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I see no reason why a terrorist cell in the US couldn't perform several of such missions before being caught.

Then it's obvious you have never driven a vehicle large enough to hold a fertilizer bomb. Any place that has large concentrations of people will require an inspection before you get near enough to what you claim they can do.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 11:35 am
Just beheaded another American. Let's talk about fertilizer.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/02/isis-beheading-journalist-steven-sotloff/14970147/
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 07:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Likely you dont understand how close we came to global depression in 08, that we never fixed anything and that we are now only slightly better than we were then. You see all of that instability that we having right now around the world? Imagine having a global depression to go with it.
The elite are shitting in their pants, and for good reason.

I remember our near miss at a global depression a few years ago. But I also remember the Cold War.

A large nuclear war would be much worse than any depression.

I have my doubts that Russia is in a position to cause a global depression. But I am confident that Russia is capable of waging a large nuclear war.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not personally shying away from a nuclear war with Russia. If that's what it has to be, then let the last words from my lips be "better dead than red".

But I think the potential for a large nuclear war is the real reason people are terrified at the possibility of open warfare between NATO and Russia.