Malaysia Airlines jet crashes in Ukraine

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 04:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
It's just incredible what an asslicking Putin stooge you are.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 04:57 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

It's just incredible what an asslicking Putin stooge you are.

I have no dog is this fight. Show me facts, not guesses.
Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yes, and as this article from Pravda shows, even the Russian aviation agency thinks the plane was shot down.

Quote:
Amid the versions of the reasons of the crash of the MA Boeing 777, officials with the Russian Federal Aviation Agency, Rosaviation, believe that the passenger jetliner was shot down. The original target could be the airplane of Russian President Putin.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:13 pm
@Setanta,
Even Gunga, Putins most eager sex partner, is remarkably quiet on this issue.
Seems that the missile hypothesis is now a confirmed theory.

So I suppose that gunga and several others are trying to figure out and detail Obama's culpability on this tragedy. The worst Ive heard was Oreilly speaking out his ass about how the president was apparently "indifferent" to the attack on the plane.
Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
There's your facts according to the Russian aviation agency. I'm sure that in your telepathic wisdom, you won't accept that. What a incredible d*ckhead.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:57 pm
No one should be allowed to do something like this, even accidentally, and get away with it. They need to arrest the culprits, even in a war zone.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
That's true, but it's not the US responsibility to react to all violence around the world. People need to understand that the US is not the world's police. It's the responsibility of the world community. They have gotten used to just sitting back and wait until the US gets involved. I hope Obama knows better.
Wilso

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:22 pm
Bookmark
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 08:55 pm
I'm not understanding the non-response from the international community about this commercial plane shot down by a Russian missile. How will they respond after the second and third commercial plane shot down by a Russian missile? Nothing?

Is the response worse than the crime of killing 298 passengers on a plane?

I'm wondering.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 08:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think most are still trying to decide how to react and be effective.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:06 pm
@Brandon9000,
The USA shot down an Iranian passenger jet and they got away with it. The USA has gotten away with innumerable war crimes. It's indicative of how stupid y'all are that you have the temerity to show up here, pontificating about morality.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:07 pm
@farmerman,
And look, Set, an ass licking Obama stooge shows up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:18 pm
Another Russian news anchor/reporter has just resigned.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's true, but it's not the US responsibility to react to all violence around the world. People need to understand that the US is not the world's police. It's the responsibility of the world community. They have gotten used to just sitting back and wait until the US gets involved. I hope Obama knows better.

I never intended to imply the US. I never before this moment thought about US participation. On the other hand, a crime against humanity is everyone's business.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 12:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
The Russians shot down a Korean Airliner in 1983, I don't recall we were able to do anything but condemn the actions. It's also interesting that Russian news is now hinting that the attack was aimed at Putin. Of course it's utter bullshit, but is the same sort of crap the former USSR spooned out like pablum on a regular basis.
roger

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 12:54 am
@glitterbag,
Throw out a story that can't really be disproved and see if it has legs. Kind of a religious type thing.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 01:14 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It's also interesting that Russian news is now hinting that the attack was aimed at Putin. Of course it's utter bullshit, but is the same sort of crap the former USSR spooned out like pablum on a regular basis.
Until we know that this was not a Ukrainian military controlled missile we need to consider that it might have been. We are almost at 48 hours after event, as far as I am concerned the CIA not presenting proof who did this by now is another CIA failure. This is one of the most intently monitored spots on the globe, they should be able to prove what happened.
Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 02:31 am
@hawkeye10,
Yeah. I was thinking that unlike the other jet that went missing, this area must be monitored pretty closely.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 03:37 am
From the BBC.

Quote:
Ukraine has accused pro-Russian rebels of trying to destroy evidence of "international crimes" at the crash site of a Malaysia Airlines plane.

The government said the rebels led by Russia were preventing international representatives and its own experts from starting their investigation.

It is believed flight MH17 crashed after being hit by a surface-to-air missile fired from a rebel-held area in east Ukraine on Thursday.

All 298 people on board died.

The Boeing 777 was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. It fell between Krasni Luch in Luhansk region and Shakhtarsk in the neighbouring region of Donetsk.

Latest figures released by Malaysia Airlines show the plane was carrying 192 Dutch nationals (including one with dual US citizenship), 44 Malaysians (including 15 crew), 27 Australians, 12 Indonesians and 10 Britons (including one with dual South African citizenship, four Germans, four Belgians, three from the Philippines, and one each from Canada and New Zealand.

Pressure on Russia

In a statement, the Ukrainian government complained that "the terrorists" had taken 38 bodies to a morgue in the rebel-held city of Donetsk.

It said the rebels were also trying to transport the plane's wreckage to Russia.

The world community, Ukraine added, must put pressure on Russia to pull back its terrorists and allow Ukrainian and international experts to carry out their inquiry.

Russia has meanwhile hit back at the West, accusing it of waging an information war against Moscow.

The defence ministry challenged Ukraine to produce details of what its anti-aircraft systems were doing at the time of the crash.

Earlier on Saturday, a team of international observers said the rebels had limited their access to the wreckage.

An OSCE spokesman said access to the site had been controlled by armed men, with one firing shots into the air.

Both Ukraine and the rebels have accused each other of shooting it down.

Ukraine's government called the disaster an "act of terrorism" and released what they say are intercepted phone conversations that proved the plane was shot down by separatists.

But the pro-Russian separatists said a Ukrainian air force jet had brought down the airliner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28383625
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 08:49 am
@glitterbag,
You forgot to mention the USA shooting down the Iranian passenger jet, you propagandist chunk of excrement.