Our Hearts Are Breaking

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 02:05 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Does this mean that as least you have stopped claiming that they are vermin?

I still feel that vermin is an appropriate word for people who insist on murdering the children of those who try to make peace with them.
JTT

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:20 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I still feel that vermin is an appropriate word for people who insist on murdering the children of those who try to make peace with them.

By your reckoning, Oralloy, that would make you, Max and every USian vermin. And not just for Iraq, but for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Nicaragua, Guatemala, the Philippines, Korea, ... .

END WAR: Madeleine Albright Says Deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi Children Is Worth It; UN Sanction Genocide

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:38 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Your opinion is wrong.

The Palestinians share a common genetic ancestry with Israelis, much more than they do with Arabs.

Studies of DNA show that Palestinians belong in Israel as much as the Jews... they descend from the same people.

Related DNA didn't stop Catholics and Protestants from fighting during the Thirty Years War. So, while your facts can be correct, the premise of your conclusion does not hold up under history. If your conclusion was correct, then many urban neighborhoods should be given back to those that lived there circa 1930. You might be living in a perfect world, in my opinion.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 10:34 am
@oralloy,
Their willingness to exaggerate, manipulate, and fabricate for propaganda purposes is undeniable, and perhaps these photos don't depict actual Palestinian children killed as a result of Israeli military actions, but it is equally undeniable that Palestinian children have died as a result of this conflict (and not at the hands of Hamas for propaganda purposes).

In any case I'm more interested in why the poster chose to include the photo of a bombed Palestinian building. I hope you're not skeptical of the fact that buildings in Gaza have been destroyed by Israelis.

I don't usually condemn people in this forum with whom I am in general agreement because I know they will get plenty of that from the people with whom I don't agree, and because I resist the notion that I am required to, as a means to legitimize my position on an issue...and particularly for those who don't accept my position as legitimate on its own. Doing so seems forced and playing to the crowd, so I don't.

Having said this I don't really have any more patience for your seeming position that every single Palestinian is "guilty," that they have absolutely no legitimate grievance, or that their casualties are fabricated, than I do for those who feel the same way about Israel. We may share, in general, a support for Israel, but I don't want to lead you to believe that I share your absolutist opinions about the Palestinians. There is plenty to legitimately criticize them for without going to the extreme.
usmankhalid665

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:00 pm
Israel is the root of terrorism. It produces terrorists and send them to islamic countries. 9 11 was also conducted by mossad. It is now proved. Do some hard work to search the agenda of israel
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:06 pm
@usmankhalid665,
And here is just one such extreme criticism of Israel.

Hey usman, please explain why Hamas has told the Palestinians in Gaza to ignore the warnings the IDF are broadcasting to civilians before they launch their strikes.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Put yourself in their position Finn. Wouldn't you do the same?
usmankhalid665

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:13 pm
@oralloy,
Shame on you. There are killings of palestinian children by cruel dogs of israel, and you are saying that these pics are fake. Most of these photos captured by international media. Actually you are living in a safe country with your family and friends, you can suppose that these are fake. If your country suffered from this attacks and your family were died in bomb blast, then you opinion were totaly different. Have a human heart
usmankhalid665

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Dear, how many israelis killed by palestinians ? How many palestinians killed by israelis?
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Having said this I don't really have any more patience for your seeming position that every single Palestinian is "guilty," that they have absolutely no legitimate grievance, or that their casualties are fabricated, than I do for those who feel the same way about Israel.

Is there any evidence that there has ever been even one Palestinian who is willing to reach a fair compromise with Israel?

Whatever legitimate grievance the Palestinians might have had, the grievance lost its legitimacy when the Palestinians repeatedly refused to reach a fair peace and instead tried to murder the children of the peacemakers.

Palestinian casualties ARE fabricated. And I see no reason to trust that picture of destroyed buildings either.

The accusations against the Palestinians are actually true. Any similar accusations against Israel are not true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:49 pm
@usmankhalid665,
usmankhalid665 wrote:
Israel is the root of terrorism. It produces terrorists and send them to islamic countries. 9 11 was also conducted by mossad. It is now proved. Do some hard work to search the agenda of israel

Your anti-Semitism is horrendous.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:50 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
And here is just one such extreme criticism of Israel.
Hey usman, please explain why Hamas has told the Palestinians in Gaza to ignore the warnings the IDF are broadcasting to civilians before they launch their strikes.

Put yourself in their position Finn. Wouldn't you do the same?

Are you saying that you would deliberately lead civilians into harm's way?

What about murdering innocent children? Would you do that too?

I know you didn't ask me, but what I would do if I'd been in the Palestinians' shoes is: Gladly accept Israel's kind and generous offer to let me have my own state based on 1967 borders.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:51 pm
@usmankhalid665,
usmankhalid665 wrote:
Shame on you. There are killings of palestinian children by cruel dogs of israel, and you are saying that these pics are fake. Most of these photos captured by international media. Actually you are living in a safe country with your family and friends, you can suppose that these are fake. If your country suffered from this attacks and your family were died in bomb blast, then you opinion were totaly different. Have a human heart

The dead children gambit is boring. Wake me up when there is a more interesting fabrication.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:54 pm
@oralloy,
Your silly meme is ludicrous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:55 pm
@usmankhalid665,
usmankhalid665 wrote:
Dear, how many israelis killed by palestinians ? How many palestinians killed by israelis?

So far as I know, the number of Israelis killed in this conflict remains at zero (unless we count the three children who were murdered at the very beginning).

This indicates that Israel's defenses are calibrated well to the Palestinian menace.

Hard to tell how many Palestinians have been killed. So long as the number of Israelis killed remains at zero, then enough Palestinians were killed to maintain adequate security.

It's kind of like mosquitoes. If you aren't getting bit, then you've killed enough mosquitoes.
Miller

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 11:02 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Related DNA didn't stop Catholics and Protestants from fighting during the Thirty Years War. So, while your facts can be correct, the premise of your conclusion does not hold up under history. If your conclusion was correct, then many urban neighborhoods should be given back to those that lived there circa 1930.

Back to the urban neighorhoods ? Who would go rushing back to the inner city of Detroit? What nuts would go back to the SouthSide of Chicago, as it existed in the 1930s, 1940s, and even a good span of the 1950s? If they would go back today,they would probably be shot in the head by the gun-happy street gangs that appear to rule many parts of Detroit and Chicago.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 11:12 pm
maxdancona wrote:

Studies of DNA show that Palestinians belong in Israel as much as the Jews... they descend from the same people...

MILLER comments:

It's true that both groups of individuals evolved from other primates (apes), but evolution certainly doesn't prove that Palestinians belong in Israel
( as you've suggested based on DNA analysis).

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 11:14 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy has attacked the suffering mother of the murdered victim, Meredith Kercher, a Britisher....wonder when he'll start in on all Britons. I have never heard such vile filth uttered against a mournful mother before.

I realize that this is way off topic. However, letting this horrible lie go unrebutted is bugging me.

Anyone who reacts to a murder by "fighting tooth and nail to hide the truth about what happened" is not in any way in mourning.

The only suffering that the Kerchers are going through is their fear that they might not succeed in stealing Raffaele's inheritance.

And since I'm addressing this, I might as well defend myself as well. It is hardly vile filth to condemn the perpetrators of a monstrous atrocity.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 11:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Absolutely not.

Because I can understand the reasoning behind their strategy doesn't mean I condone it.

Perhaps the only way they are going to accomplish their goal of driving the Jews out of the Middle East is through violence, but as I totally reject the legitimacy, not to mention the morality, of that goal, I reject the notion that they have no alternative but to resort to violence.

Perhaps Hamas has asked a people willing to sacrifice their lives for the furtherance of this goal, rather than ordered and coerced them. I don't know. I'm obviously not on the ground there and I've not even seen or heard any reports that detail the manner in which Hamas has conveyed their message. Perhaps the culture of these people conceptualizes martyrdom in a way I cannot appreciate, but it doesn't matter. They are not in an existential struggle with the forces of Evil. It is not a conflict in which the choice is to take whatever action is necessary, including essentially suicide for the sake of propaganda, or die in defeat. And further, I reject any notion that the choice to take advantage of whatever warnings the IDF are providing and live, is not in essence meaningless because the life offered is such an unbearable prospect that death would be preferred.

This is one of terrible outcomes of all of the hyperbolic, manichean rhetoric used in regards to this conflict by people who themselves have nothing at all at risk, but who help create or excuse an atmosphere of such hatred that Palestinians mothers would even consider such insanity.

The civilians who heed the message of Hamas and ignore the warnings of the IDF, are not only playing Russian Roulette with their own lives they are doing so with the lives of their children. Irrespective of any cultural difference that may exist between me and these people, such behavior is insane.

Moreover, it bears repeating that any sacrifice of civilian adults or children will be made for the purpose of propaganda which itself offers no possibility of achieving the goal driving this insanity. It is an obscene waste of innocent life.

This urging of the population to remain within a building the IDF has warned it will bomb, makes a lie of the propaganda that Israel is targeting civilians or striking with wanton disregard for their lives, but that's just icing on the cake.

No matter whether there is legitimacy to Palestinian grievances, these people are consumed by a hatred of insane proportions. Nothing will convince me that it is not insane to stand willing to sacrifice the lives of your children for a futile and spurious propaganda salvo.

So no, I would not do the same if I were in their position

0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:24 am
@oralloy,
If a bomb were thrown at your family, then i would ask you that why did they kill mosquitoes. they were all women and children of human being who were killed by israelis. you should first become a human,
0 Replies