ISIS is a false flag operation!

RABEL222

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:44 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You are telling me I should believe someone who worked for the CIA? You are one stupid ****.
katsung47

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:45 pm
America Never Intended to Defeat The Islamic State (ISIS)

By Tony Cartalucci

Global Research, November 20, 2014

Considering the hysteria generated by ISIS’ alleged global exploits, it should then be infinitely curious to readers who happen across US policymakers claiming that ISIS may pose a threat, but constitutes by far a lesser threat than Iran or Syria – the two principle nations leading the real fight against ISIS and its international sponsors. Furthermore, US policymakers claim there is no urgency to defeat ISIS, and it should instead be “contained.” Of course, this “containment” will be within states targeted by US-backed regime change – serving as a convenient agent of destruction, destabilization, and perhaps even regime change itself.

Image: A growing chorus among US policymakers and the Western media are claiming that ISIS poses a minimal threat even amid simaltaneous efforts to ratchet up public hysteria. The West also claims it is no longer necessary to “defeat” ISIS and it should instead be “contained” – instead nations targeted for regime change by the US, allowed to continue fighting America’s enemies by proxy … or in other words, ISIS should continue serving as the West’s private mercenary army.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-never-intended-to-defeat-the-islamic-state-isis/5415244
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 03:39 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You are telling me I should believe someone who worked for the CIA? You are one stupid ****.

Nope, I am not asking you to believe ANYTHING by ANYONE ! Do your research, You are one stupid ****!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 06:03 am
@RABEL222,
My wife spent 28 years working at CIA. She is without a doubt the only person I know who is 100% truthful.

Of course that does not mean you should trust anyone from the Agency.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 06:07 am
Texas Plumber Has ‘No Idea’ How ISIS Militants Ended Up With His Old Truck
"How it ended up in Syria, I’ll never know,” he said to CBS News.

December 17, 2014 |

A Texas plumber says he has no idea how his old company truck ended up in a jihadi photo from the front lines of the war in Syria produced by the militant group ISIS.

The New York Daily News reported that Mark Oberholtzer of Texas City traded the company car in at a dealership in 2013 and hadn’t thought of it since.

On Monday, however, the Ansar al-Deen Front, a Syrian militant group, posted a photo featuring the black Ford F-250 pickup with an anti-aircraft gun mounted on the truck bed and the logo of Oberholtzer’s Mark-1 Plumbing Company and contact information emblazoned on the doors.

Shortly thereafter, Oberholtzer told the Galveston Daily News, the hate mail and death threats started pouring in.

The business has received thousands of calls, faxes and emails, he said, some very disturbing.

“A few of the people are really ugly,” he said.

The last time he saw the truck was when he traded it in at a Ford AutoNation dealership in October of 2012. Oberholtzer said he forgot to remove the door decals, but figured the dealership would take care of it.

“They were supposed to have done it and it looks like they didn’t do it. How it ended up in Syria, I’ll never know,” he said to CBS News.

“To think something we would use to pull trailers, now is being used for terror, it’s crazy. Never in my lifetime would think something like that,” said Oberholtzer’s son Jeff.

A spokesperson for AutoNation told the Daily News that the truck was probably sold at auction and had changed hands many times before ending up in the hands of violent Islamic extremists.

Oberholtzer told KHOU that neither he nor any member of his family supports Islamic terrorism or any other kind.

“We had no intentions or no idea that this would even happen,” he said. “I just want this to go away, to tell you the truth.”

Watch video about this story, embedded below:
http://www.alternet.org/texas-plumber-has-no-idea-how-isis-militants-ended-his-old-truck

Different video of the same truck
0 Replies

katsung47

Fri 26 Dec, 2014 05:33 pm
Earlier this month Nabil Na’eem, the founder of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and former top al-Qaeda commander, told the Beirut-based pan-Arab TV station al-Maydeen all current al-Qaeda affiliates, including ISIS, work for the CIA.

Islamic State cedes little ground despite air attacks
By Dominic Evans and Oliver Holmes 12/4/2014

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-cedes-little-ground-despite-air-attacks-063529698.html
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 05:17 pm
NSA Doc Reveals ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi is U.S., British and Israeli Intelligence Asset

NSA documents add more detail to plan to destabilize Middle East
According to a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/
Quehoniaomath

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:33 am
@katsung47,
See my postings I said the same thing and was ridiculed!!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:32 am
Well, well, wel, well

ISIS Caught Using US Army Tents In New Training Video

RABEL222

Tue 20 Jan, 2015 02:56 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Big woopee. When the Iraq military caved in they left enough U S equipment laying around to arm the whole middle east.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 03:17 am
@RABEL222,
That is one way of trying to defend your beliefsystem.
ISis etc are all paid by USA/Israel , CIA/Mossad etc.

It is one big flalse flag to scare us so much so that we WANT to give up our freedom (of which little is left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for our protection, by TYRANTS no less, mind you.
Don't forget thhat the people at the 'top' of this world are psychopaths!
So, think, before you give your freedoms away to psychopaths!
What do you think will happen with you????
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 03:24 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-497-587x330.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 05:38 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-1081-587x439.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 05:40 am
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:06 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-528-587x391.jpg
RABEL222

Wed 21 Jan, 2015 08:35 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I think there is a fictional character around here all right and I think his fake name is Quehoniaomath.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 22 Jan, 2015 12:55 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I think there is a fictional character around here all right and I think his fake name is Quehoniaomath.

Trouble with the things I said? Why?? You even sound offended? Right?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:37 pm
Quote:
Was the new ISIS hostage video shot indoors?

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/japan_isis4.jpg?w=600

NEW YORK — The video of two Japanese hostages being held by the Islamic State group seems, like past IS videos, made in an arid, desert setting. But suspicions are emerging that the message was not prepared outdoors at all.
An expert in these videos said it was more likely completed in an indoor studio with a false backdrop made to appear that it was outdoors.
Kenji Goto, a journalist, and Haruna Yukawa, who runs a security company, are seen kneeling in orange jumpsuits with a masked man holding a knife between them. The hostage-holders are threatening to kill the men if the Japanese government does not pay a $200 million ransom.
The video, posted on militant websites Tuesday and identified as being made by the Islamic State group’s al-Furqan media arm, appears to have been filmed in the same location as those showing American hostages James Foley, Steven Sotloff and Peter Kassig and British captives David Haines and Alan Henning.
Veryan Khan, editorial director for the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium, said that the light source on the men in the latest videos appears to be coming from two different directions — as opposed to one bright sun. If the video was made outdoors in natural light, the shadows behind them should be going in one direction. Instead, they converge.
“The hostages are visibly bothered by” the bright light, she said.
One of the hostage’s jumpsuits flutters in a breeze, yet Khan said she believes it’s from a fan. Wind in the desert would be noisy and affect the sound quality of the statements being made by the knife-wielding man, she said. It would also kick up dust, and none seems apparent, she said.
If it was actually done inside, it could indicate the hostage-holders are less free to move about than the Islamic state group would have its enemies believe. It could also be a way for the hostage-takers to further cover their tracks and not give experts any reliable signals to indicate where they are.
Experts poring over the slickly produced videos believe they were made in an area south of Raqqa in northern Syria, the self-declared capital of the Islamic State group. The killings of the five other hostages took place between August and November. The US-led coalition began targeting ISIS militants in Syria in mid-September, and has gradually intensified its aerial bombardment of suspected ISIS infrastructure in both Syria and Iraq.
US officials say thousands of Islamic State militants have been killed in both countries since then. Intelligence-gathering efforts have also improved. In response, the group has largely melted into urban areas to elude the threat.
Ben Venzke, CEO of IntelCenter, a company that provides counterterrorism intelligence, said he’s reluctant to speculate on where or how the videos were filmed. The militants tend to change their tactics in response to media reports on their methods or possible locations, and that makes it more difficult to find them, he said.
“It makes for a really interesting story, but it does absolutely nothing to help the cause of stopping two people from being beheaded, and may actually harm it,” Venzke said.
http://nypost.com/2015/01/23/was-the-new-isis-hostage-video-shot-indoors/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:52 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-5442.jpg
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 09:39 pm
One point I'd like to raise, re these supposed beheadings; if I knew that someone was about to try and saw my head off, I'd take a shot at biting a hunk out of his thigh, and keep chewing until I got an artery.

All of these videos are such utter BS, I'm totally believing that most people are gullible dropkicks.
0 Replies