ISIS is a false flag operation!

Quehoniaomath

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 09:48 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Not fake - It took place 11 months ago though. The motive for its release is to incite suspicion into a 'concerned' populace.
Now the yanks and brits, alike, see a prospective assassin behind every beard, hibab, foreign dialect and rucksack-wielding bypasser.
Why waste hollowpoints? They ain't cheap y'know:)

Nope, it really is fake.
mark noble

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It isn't.
RABEL222

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:59 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Mossad has killed American citizens before with or without the permission of the U S. You know we in the U S of A are just supposed to keep our mouths shut as Netutenhue has told us to while Israel appropriates more land. In a few 1o's of years they may control the whole middle east.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:04 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
It isn't.

yep, it is.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:04 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
It isn't.

yep, it is.
0 Replies

katsung47

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 06:44 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
And the 'beheading' is fake.....of course!

A repeating of old trick. Years ago, they beheaded Nick Berg to demonize Al Qaida. Now they upgrade the intimidation. Instead of one, they behead two, they also upgrade Al Qaida into ISIS. The essence is the same.
One Eyed Mind

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:07 pm
Aren't you the guy that thinks science is evil and/or non-existent?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:22 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
A repeating of old trick. Years ago, they beheaded Nick Berg to demonize Al Qaida. Now they upgrade the intimidation. Instead of one, they behead two, they also upgrade Al Qaida into ISIS. The essence is the same.

THANK YOU!!

I think it it is very very important for people to understand this!
Why? They are using this to start a WOIII.
But, in order to do that they need public opinion agreeing with them!
Hence , al the chaos and (fake) horror
So, in order to stop this, stop agreeing with them and see throught their games.
It is actually very simple. A few psychopatic parasites on the 'top' wants to manipulate us, for different reasons into WOII.
(the power is with US, for an ilustration into this, look up on youtube "the tiny dot".)

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN.

PLEASE..
RABEL222

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:58 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I'll bet their families are sure releaved that their not dead.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:44 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I'll bet their families are sure releaved that their not dead.

That, is not what I am saying!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 17 Sep, 2014 12:24 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/get-attachment-152-587x459.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 17 Sep, 2014 12:35 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/get-attachment-114-587x323.jpg
katsung47

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 01:59 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
So said democracy country US is a covert totalitarian. The real ruler is the Pantagon (DOD) and intelligence (DOJ). The strategy they used is to manipulate two opposite parties - to make advantage from the dispute of the two rival parties. In US, that's Demo and GOP. In foreign countries, if there is no opposite party such like Iraq, Libya, US had to overturn the regime by war when the rulers were disobedient. Then they also cultivate terrorist group such like Taliban, Al Qaida and now ISIL which they used as a whip to push for their own project. 911 was used to achieve their purpose of "war in Mid-east" and domestic facist ruling by "patriot Act", "Homeland security".

ISIS case is used to distract the slaughter in Gaza. When people were astonished by the sudden rising up of IS and their violence, Israel has covertly eliminated large part of HAMAS. Did ISIS do anything on US puppet Iraq government? No, they stopped any development in Iraq, but turn onto the Syria where Assad is the real enemy of the US.

Here is the best story for it:

Quote:
IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support
9/3/2014

Moscow (AFP) - Islamic State militants have issued a threat to President Vladimir Putin, vowing to oust him and "liberate" the volatile North Caucasus over his support of the Syrian regime.

http://news.yahoo.com/militants-vow-throne-putin-over-syria-support-225140129.html
Quehoniaomath

Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:33 am
@katsung47,
Yep, I do agree you in theme, However, I don't see DOD and/or DOJ as 'real rulers'. They are being used too by "Higher Forces". Al this was planned more then hundred YEARS ago.

Check also: Report from |Iron Mountain A Blueprint for Tyranny.

Here also on video:

0 Replies

katsung47

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 05:37 pm
Hound = DOD, DOJ. CIA. Agent wolf: Al Qaeda, ISIS......

Hound

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

Human have hound in their house to protect their family against the wolf. As the hound getting more power, they don't want to be guards any more. They want to be master. So the hound trained some wolf they captured. Let these agent wolf to attack and kill human. Human is frightened. They give hound whatever they demanded -money, power ..... Now hound become master. When they need something, they let the agent wolf have an attack on human, then said, this is a long war, to protect your lives, I need warrantless surveillance, more budget fund, torture prison.... . The hound repeated its demand, "This enemy has struck us, and they will strike again, and we'll give our folks the tools necessary to protect the country," if you don't then the hound "can not protect ourselves".

That's why we saw after 10 years, occasionally a wolf or two were captured. But hundreds of thousands of innocent people died. There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:18 pm
The bombings made by the US army destroying oil wells and refineries ARE AGAINST THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT.

The US government made a big fuss about Saddam Hussein bombing Kuwait's oil wells and refineries, calling him names because his actions against the world in general when burning fossil fuels and spreading CO2 like crazy.

And today, the US army is going even further than at, the US army won't care about the species of then ocean because they will bomb oil tankers. We have had enough cleaning the oil spilling in the Mexican Gulf by a private oil company, and now who will clean that mess?

Literally, what the US army is doing is against nature, the environment and our health in general. What a fanaticism found in those dudes who can't see the Islamic new State selling oil at a cheaper price and that some countries from Europe are buying it.

Here is where the real face of the US intervention has been exposed, the US government under Obama doesn't care at all about the environment, this administration is full of liars.

Period.
contrex

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 12:27 am
@carloslebaron,
You still have not identified the mysterious "ethnic group". Troll.
carloslebaron

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 09:26 am
@contrex,
You said,

<<You still have not identified the mysterious "ethnic group". Troll.>>

What the hell are you talking about?

Is that comment of mine with a reference of a "ethnic group" written in this political forum or in another one?

If it is written in this political forum, please provide the phrase of mine.

If it is written in another topic and a different forum like Music, Language, Biology or etc. and you come here looking for me to call me a troll, then your mind is sick, and you must not know it, but my duty is to let you know about it.

To Caesar what belongs to Caesar... understand?

Continuing with the topic here, bombing oil wells and refineries are against the environment.

How in the world people is keeping silence in front to this abuse of power? No doubt that the Obama's administration has been lying to us, this is to say, proliferating big lies when they portrayed themselves as taking care for the environment as one of their first agendas.

contrex

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:16 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?

You wrote that the theory of relativity was a lie promoted by a "certain ethnic group". What ethnic group? People need to know what a **** you are.

http://able2know.org/topic/93983-4#post-5776007

Quote:
the crappy theory of Relativity ... is the pride of some scientists and a certain ethnic group
revelette2

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:54 am
You know if we have not been bogged down for over 12 years in wars, I could maybe buy into the belief that those who make money from wars just want another war and that is the only reason why the US and other countries which have stepped up, are fighting ISIS. In my honest opinion, I think the very last thing the Obama administration wants is to get involved with another middle east military exercise.