ISIS is a false flag operation!

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:21 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Untitled-68-587x440.jpg

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:23 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Is there some proof beside your opinion and your loud mouth

I have no big mouth. The idiots in the media have and you choose to believe them!

why? why do you believe them? It is all fake, rubbish, bolllocks and shite!

Please ask the media what you are asking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT will start a revolution!
katsung47

Sat 14 Mar, 2015 05:15 pm
ISIS is US puppet to ensure US' presence in Mid-east is reasonable.

Quote:
Iraqi Army Downs 2 UK Planes Carrying Weapons for ISIL
Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraq's army has shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province, a senior lawmaker disclosed on Monday.

He said the Iraqi parliament has asked London for explanations in this regard.

The senior Iraqi legislator further unveiled that the government in Baghdad is receiving daily reports from people and security forces in al-Anbar province on numerous flights by the US-led coalition planes that airdrop weapons and supplies for ISIL in terrorist-held areas.

The Iraqi lawmaker further noted the cause of such western aids to the terrorist group, and explained that the US prefers a chaotic situation in Anbar Province which is near the cities of Karbala and Baghdad as it does not want the ISIL crisis to come to an end.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931204001534

0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 14 Mar, 2015 11:20 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No, you posted this shyt, you defend it.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:51 pm
@RABEL222,
The TRUTH needs not to defend it self.Smile

btw you are calling it 'shyte' but you can't defend that position? figures.figures.

Tell me now, why is it 'shyte'?
RABEL222

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 09:39 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Please see my previous post.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:31 am
@RABEL222,

and you haven't said yet WHY is is shyte for you. Now please explain.

Is it soo difficult to see that the psychopaths in government pay for this sort of thing? they do ot all the time, mate!

and if they don't pay they stage them!

Like 9/11, 7-7-7, pentagon, paris shootings, al-quada, sandy hook, and all school shootings , oklahoma building and so on and so forth

Better wake up, mate!
Lordyaswas

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 01:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Better take your medication, mate.

Oh, and make yourself a new tinfoil hat, as your old one seems to be letting in a load of conspiracy theories again.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 01:13 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Better take your medication, mate.

Oh, and make yourself a new tinfoil hat, as your old one seems to be letting in a load of conspiracy theories again.

I asked you a few times and I will do it again here.

WHY do I have to take my medication?

WHY the tinfoil hat?

WHAT is wrong with conspiracies? the world is full of them!
Lordyaswas

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 01:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
<snort>
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 09:32 am
the silence is deafening.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 17 Mar, 2015 05:12 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath

Wed 18 Mar, 2015 12:24 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:

and still not answering WHY it is shyte. Not even in your previous posting,
Quehoniaomath

Wed 18 Mar, 2015 03:36 pm
STILL BELIEVING THE PSYCHOPATHS???? LIKE THE ******* PSYCHOPATH AND NARCISSIST ******* OBAMA????!!!

0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:49 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Just NOTHING to read there. You are lazy or trolling!

You ONLY have to explain why it is shyte? You Haven't and you can't.

The truth is the truth is the truth.....

Our 'leaders' are extremely sick narcissistic psychopaths!!!

The LIE for a living!

One day you have to deal with that!
Quehoniaomath

Fri 20 Mar, 2015 10:39 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Untitled-88-587x391.jpg
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 20 Mar, 2015 08:58 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:15 pm
American and Israeli military advisors were arrested while aiding Islamic State terrorists in Iraq.
Iraqi counter-terrorism forces arrested four foreign military advisors from the United States and Israel who were aiding the Islamic State, Iranian Tasnim News Agency reports.
ISIL is Secret American Army in Middle East – US Historian
Three of the arrested military advisors are dual citizens of the United States and Israel, while the fourth advisor is from a Persian Gulf country, Iraq’s Sarma News Agency said.

The foreign military advisors were captured in a headquarters, from where the Islamic State organized its military operations in Iraq’s Northern Province of Nineveh.

The arrests were made during the Operation, codenamed "The Sting of a Scorpion". A number of other Islamic State fighters have been killed during the assault. The detained foreign advisors have now been transferred to Baghdad.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150307/1019201301.html#ixzz3UgwxyJI2
0 Replies

katsung47

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 05:27 pm
Delivery of US Weapons and Ammunition to ISIS: Iraqi Commander Wiretaps ISIS Communications with US Military
By Fars News Agency

Global Research, March 19, 2015
“The wiretapped ISIL communications by Iraqi popular forces have revealed that the US planes have been dropping weapons and foodstuff for the Takfiri terrorist group,” Commander of Iraq’s Ali Akbar Battalion told FNA on Wednesday.

He noted that tapping on ISIL disclosed the terrorist group’s regular contacts with the US army, and said,

“They exchanged sentences like if they would have a share of the ammunition dropped near (Spiker Military Base) or responses such as ‘you will also receive your share’.”

“The US forces by dropping weapons and ammunition for ISIL, specially in Yassreb, Al-Ramadi and near Spiker Base in Hay al-Qadessiya have provided a lot of help to the ISIL,” he added.

Many similar reports by Iraqi officials and forces have surfaced in the last few months.

In February, an Iraqi provincial official lashed out at the western countries and their regional allies for supporting Takfiri terrorists in Iraq, revealing that the US airplanes still continue to airdrop weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL terrorists.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/delivery-of-us-weapons-and-ammunition-to-isis-iraqi-commander-wiretaps-isis-communications-with-us-military/5437627
0 Replies