ISIS is a false flag operation!

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 04:35 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
A suggestion is not telling.

Seriously, if you took all your anger and directed it at Isis, I'm sure you would prevail.

Especially if you took your alter ego coldjoint with you.

all my anger????????????????? You must be projecting litle mate!
I am not angry at all!
Only tell you how things really are.

Is-Isis whatever is being paid by USA, Israel (Mossad) to direct public opinion towards a WW3.

What is so difficult about that (for you)?

Start researching Albert Pike, litle mate. Might help!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:58 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/get-attachment-108-587x439.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:00 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/By87xo1IUAA5_M2.jpg-large.jpg
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:03 am
Does anyone else here, when they look at what Qualoonymoth posts, immediately think either coldjoint or Romeo?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:12 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Does anyone else here, when they look at what Qualoonymoth posts, immediately think either coldjoint or Romeo?

why?

Something I said, girly?

Anyway, it seems it is rather difficult for you to digest, right??

maybe do some eehhh uhhhhh ehhh research?
Lordyaswas

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No, it's just something about your trollish style.

Are you he or he?

Come on, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone else. Promise.

Is that you, Romeo? CJ?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 07:19 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
No, it's just something about your trollish style.

Are you he or he?

Come on, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone else. Promise.

Is that you, Romeo? CJ?

trollish style????

LOL You really really have no clue!

No, I am neither. Now what was it that is bothering you, girly?

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 07:04 am
http://images.politico.com/global/2014/12/03/wuc141203-605_605.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:08 pm
The REAL Terrorists: Conservative ‘CHRISTIAN’ Pastor Openly Calls For EXECUTING ALL GAY PEOPLE By Christmas Day

It sounds like a sermon that would be delivered in Uganda, but it’s actually from the mouth of an American pastor in Arizona. Conservative “Christian” Pastor Steven Anderson openly called for executing every gay person in America during a Sunday sermon at his church in Tempe, Arizona. He claimed from the pulpit that gays need to be put to death in the name of God by Christmas Day in an effort to wipe out AIDS, even though AIDS is not a virus exclusive to the LGBT community. Anderson opined:

Turn to Leviticus 20:13, because I actually discovered the cure for AIDS. If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS. It was right there in the Bible all along — and they’re out spending billions of dollars in research and testing. It’s curable — right there. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.

In addition, Anderson went on a hateful tirade about how gay people will never be allowed to step foot inside his church. “No homos will ever be allowed in this church as long as I am pastor here,” Anderson declared. “Never! Say ‘You’re crazy.’ No, you’re crazy if you think that there’s something wrong with my ‘no homo’ policy.” Slowly but surely, conservatives are becoming more extreme in their anti-gay views. So much so, that some are now willing to endorse genocide in the name of God in a desperate bid to force their agenda of hate upon the nation. Despite the fact that the Constitution is the law of the land, conservative “Christians” like Anderson want to replace that document with the Bible. The mass extermination of an entire group people is something the Nazis would be applauding. According to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, conservatives are acting just like the Nazis did in Germany, from claims that homosexuality is a sign of the decay of the nation, to claiming that it’s a disease that can be “cured,” to calling for killing gay people.

Many in Germany regarded the Weimar Republic’s toleration of homosexuals as a sign of Germany’s decadence. The Nazis posed as moral crusaders who wanted to stamp out the “vice” of homosexuality from Germany…

Because some Nazis believed homosexuality was a sickness that could be cured, they designed policies to “cure” homosexuals of their “disease” through humiliation and hard work.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005261

Thousands of gay people died in concentration camps under Nazi rule. It sounds like Anderson is one of those who are posing as a “moral crusader” to push their hateful anti-gay agenda. And yet, conservatives have the nerve to compare liberals to the Nazis. If we continue to stand by and allow conservatives to take power in the United States, we may discover to our horror that similar Nazi anti-gay policies have been established under the cloak of religion.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/03/conservative-christian-pastor-openly-calls-for-executing-all-gay-people-by-christmas-day-video/
0 Replies

katsung47

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:22 pm
ISIS was originally created to fight against Syria's Assad. Assad regime is a hard rock, so the ISIS turns onto Iraq. Iraq's govetrnment is a puppet set up by the US. It is so corrupt that once attacked by the ISIS, Iraqi miliitary collapsed. That's the sudden rise of the ISIS. To save the puppet Iraq government, US has to activate it air force to support Iraqi army.

Still, US wants ISIS aiming at Syria's Assad. That's why US didn't touch the only three jets ISIS had had. They hope ISIS could use it to attack Syria's army. Realizing it would be a threat, Syria's air force destroyed the jets ISIS owned. That's the story.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
No. Q's too serious, and cj is too thick and romeo was trying to be funny.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 04:57 pm
War with Isis: Iran joins ‘Great Satan’s’ fight against militants with bombing raids over Iraq

Tehran may have formed an unlikely alliance with its sworn enemy, but a policy of open confrontation and covert co-operation with the US is likely to continue

Patrick Cockburn

Wednesday 03 December 2014

The United States says Iranian F-4 Phantoms have carried out bombing raids against Isis north-east of Baghdad, a claim that appears to be confirmed by film of the aircraft taken from the ground.

Iran, however, denies that any of its planes are carrying out combat missions in Iraq. The raids are said to have taken place in Diyala province on the border with Iran, where there has been heavy fighting for months between Isis fighters, Shia militias and Kurdish Peshmerga. Isis has recently been driven out of the towns of Jalawla and Saadiyah.

An Iraqi security expert, Hisham al-Hashimi, told a news agency that 10 days ago: “Iranian planes hit some targets in Diyala. Of course, the government denies it because they have no radars.” Film appears to show an F-4 in action, a type of aircraft only used by Iran and Turkey.

It is not clear why Iran should have used its air force for the first time in Iraq, though it has been giving heavy publicity to the role of Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards, in inspiring and organising Shia militias.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-launches-piloted-air-strikes-against-isis-flying-in-to-iraqi-airspace-for-first-time-9899487.html
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:08 am
@katsung47,
Quote:
ISIS was originally created to fight against Syria's Assad. Assad regime is a hard rock, so the ISIS turns onto Iraq. Iraq's govetrnment is a puppet set up by the US. It is so corrupt that once attacked by the ISIS, Iraqi miliitary collapsed. That's the sudden rise of the ISIS. To save the puppet Iraq government, US has to activate it air force to support Iraqi army.

Still, US wants ISIS aiming at Syria's Assad. That's why US didn't touch the only three jets ISIS had had. They hope ISIS could use it to attack Syria's army. Realizing it would be a threat, Syria's air force destroyed the jets ISIS owned. That's the story.

Nope, ISIS IS etc is being paid by the US goverrnment and Mossad (Rothschildá army!) in Israel!

ALL YOU SEE ON THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FAKE FAKE FAKE
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 07:14 am
UN reveals Israeli links with Syrian rebels (Haaretz)

Reports by UN observers in the Golan submitted to 15 members of Security Council detail regular contact between IDF officers and armed Syrian opposition figures at the border.

Excerpt:

Reports by UN observers in the Golan Heights over the past 18 months reveal the type and extent of cooperation between Israel and Syrian opposition figures. The reports, submitted to the 15 members of the UN Security Council and available on the UN’s website, detail regular contacts held on the border between IDF officers and soldiers and Syrian rebels.

The observer force, UNDOF, was established in 1974 as part of the separation of forces agreement between Israel and Syria. The agreement set up a buffer zone several kilometers wide. About 1,000 UN observers supervised the implementation of the agreement until 2013, when the Syrian civil war severely reduced the force’s ability to function.

While Croatia and Austria pulled out and Ireland, Fiji and India agreed to send troops, the increase of attacks on UN forces in recent months caused the force to abandon many of its positions along the front and to transfer its command to the Israeli side of the border.

The observers have continued to file reports to New York, which were relatively mundane; but their content changed in March 2013, when Israel started admitting injured Syrians for medical treatment in Safed and Nahariya hospitals. The Syrian ambassador to the UN complained of widespread cooperation between Israel and Syrian rebels, not only treatment of the wounded but also other aid.

LINK to full report at Haaretz.com:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:01 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/get-attachment-15-587x459.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 01:13 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/get-attachment-1331-587x371.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:14 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/get-attachment-134-587x367.jpg

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:15 am
Quehoniaomath

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:19 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 07:48 am
"New Hare-brained American Ideas in the Mideast"
Analysts in the United States this week are debating the precise meaning of the statements Wednesday by John Allen, the ex-Marine general who now coordinates the U.S.-led coalition’s response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). He said that the United States is not coordinating with the Free Syrian Army, and instead plans to develop from scratch new local ground units in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS on two fronts.

I have always felt that neither Allen’s recent track records in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine and CENTCOM nor the legacy of U.S. training of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan provide any comfort about the current American strategy to defeat ISIS. His announcement that the United States plans to create what American press reports call “a home-grown, moderate counterweight to the Islamic State” should cause new concerns for Iraq, Syria, the United States any many others around the world who one day may be targets of ISIS reprisal attacks, or victims of the chaos it spreads in the region.

Sadly, and based on actual recent history, I suspect that the United States in fact cannot train Iraqi and Syrian forces to achieve this specific goal, because it continues inadequately to assess and respond to the frightening underlying trends across much of the Middle East that have seen the birth and expansion of groups like ISIS and Al-Qaeda in the first place.

I wish that were not the case, because ISIS-like fighters are knocking on the door of Lebanon where I live; and the chaos that has emerged from Syria and Iraq in recent years to threaten the integrity of many Levant states is to a great extent the consequence of…well, of the policies that well meaning folks like Gen. Allen and his colleagues and superiors have practiced since 2003, along with their Arab “allies” in the “coalition” that is now fighting ISIS after midwifing the conditions for its birth.

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/publication/24635/new_harebrained_american_ideas_in_the_mideast.html
0 Replies