A New Year's Digression....sigh....

littlek

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:26 am
green booger, blue alien - - same difference.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:27 am
Appears the link in the other thread works okay. Who the hell said it din't anyhow?! Hang the blighter!!! Oops... I reckon that was me -- hold that rope, fellers.

Sorry Deb, I've amended my initial remarks. I think this thread opened but was underneath the Christmassy one. When I exited A2K altogether and tried again, it was bitchin', er... that is, uh, hunky-dokey!
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:30 am
I see the pukes are now tied with the confusion. Also, "hide" and "get all happy and goofy, etc." are tied, but far behind the puking confusion. Who clicked on "get all happy, etc."? Or is this a secret ballot?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:32 am
<I did>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:34 am
I think it makes a difference to the alien, 'k.

Debbicle -all is forgiven - is the cheque in the mail?

chatoyant - just VOTE already!
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:37 am
I did - I'm pulling for the pukes!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:39 am
On ya, mate!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:40 am
I thought this was all about Chinese food? Or was it the Chinese New Year.. I'm all confoozled... Tis Monday though so I guess that's allowed.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:42 am
<flails cute alien eyeballs wildly in rage!>

Oh thou depraved, baneful bunny...have you no heart? Or taste, for that matter? Blue is majestic color, I resolve, while green is clearly the color of bile & all else that is vile! If you really must give me a pet name, me thinks something like "your royal HIGHLY-BLUE space gooberness" would be MUCH more fitting, naturally.
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:45 am
Ahhh, confoozled gooberishness starring a baneful bunny. Does it get any better than this?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:50 am
Sweetest Monger as Ever was - the doubtless righteously earned moniker: "your royal HIGHLY-BLUE space gooberness" is a wondrous and oh-so-correct tribute to Your Mongerness - however -as one whose country yet writhes under the ever so reluctant heel of a vile and hereditary and hence totally random monarchy - I may not utter the word "royal" - except historically - without the bile rising and discomfiting me mightily.

Does your honourable sobriquet refer to the COLOUR royal blue, or does it suggest a royal status?

Anxious minds need to know....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 09:50 am
Chatoyant - LOL! Yes, it does!
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 10:14 am
I'm trying to imagine the possibilities ......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 10:45 am
teehee.....so am I.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 10:47 am
Oh Lord, more frivolous and jocular posting . . . but what is one to expect from an antipodean, lapine hostess . . . sigh . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 10:50 am
That is what these threads are ABOUT Setanta..... why, you might as well twit the moon for shining, or the stars for twinkling.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 10:52 am
Shine on, shine on Harvest Moon
Up in the Sky.
I ain't had no lovin' since January,
February, June and July . . .
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 11:16 am
I thought you were just with Lovey???

<littlek -- me, too.>

I have plans for New Year's. I used to go to sleep, ho hum, another day, another eve. Now we have become part of the great society and mingle all night long, frolicking with other jazz enthusiasts. Sometimes we, gasp, dance.

edited to provide edifying website...

www.duffybishop.com
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 11:31 am
dlowan wrote:
Does your honourable sobriquet refer to the COLOUR royal blue, or does it suggest a royal status?

Both!! Very perceptive of you there, tiny creature.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2002 12:17 pm
Just to correct a small error in the previous digression (and to get this one on my list!) - Guam is immediately to the north of us, and for some reason keeps Queensland time, (i.e. no daylight saving) so, at present, they are behind us (that's Wilso and me) by one hour and 30 minutes behind Deb. That's in time - in reality - welll.......
0 Replies