IS THERE A GOOD REASON FOR A NEW GODZILLA?

farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 08:24 pm
@Leadfoot,
youve got me confused with layman. Im a natural sellectionist. Random mutation mrely provides the working options for an organism species to display, natural selection "weeds out" the ones whove "chosen pooorlee"
rosborne979

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
Ok, good point. I just assume everyone has high speed internet access because I do.

But I really didn't know Blu Ray was still around. I haven't been into store that sells them in years. I figured they would have gone the way video tapes and dodo birds a while ago.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2017 12:09 pm
@rosborne979,

Farmerman, can you toss King Kong onto the forum tag to this thread (since the two legendary movie monsters will be battling each other in the next studio film in this franchise universe/series)?
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 08:04 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

youve got me confused with layman. Im a natural sellectionist. Random mutation mrely provides the working options for an organism species to display, natural selection "weeds out" the ones whove "chosen pooorlee"
Yeah, you just keep shoveling in flower & sugar into that hydro-thermal vent hole, weed out the bad ones until you get some decent chocolate chip cookies. And that's give'n you a head start.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2017 05:46 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
Farmerman, can you toss King Kong onto the forum tag to this thread (since the two legendary movie monsters will be battling each other in the next studio film in this franchise universe/series)?

This is an older thread from the time when everyone could tag threads. He might not be able to get a tag added with all the old tags from everyone else crowding in.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2017 05:47 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
farmerman wrote:
Cheesy special effects ,(connected to a seeming "Blair Witch" han held camera technique) doesnt make this turkey any more a "must see").

The Japanese version of Godzilla is going to be a must see for me.

I won't be waiting in line at the store on the day it is released or anything that dramatic, but sometime after it comes out on Blu Ray I will be watching it.

I got Shin Godzilla ordered as my next Blu-Ray to come in the mail. Will probably be a week or so before I get it (I assume).
0 Replies