coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:52 am
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
and forced to type idiotic rants on a computer to desperately confirm that you're still actually alive.

And that is why you are here to tell people what they are? Seems like you have a problem yourself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:54 am
@parados,
Quote:
Was your mother so embarrassed by you that she hid you in the basement instead of sending you to school?

How the mighty have fallen. Is that really any sort of question that has anything to do with Islams killing machine and a completely failed presidency?
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:55 am
@coldjoint,
I'm trying to figure you out how you were able to become and adult and never learn how to think rationally.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
@parados,
Quote:
I'm trying to figure

You are trying to figure out how to stop me. You don't care about anything else.

You can't stop me. Obama is a lousy president. His policies are destroying the country. And more and more are coming to and seeing exactly that.
Trollpatrol

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:06 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You are trying to figure out how to stop me. You don't care about anything else.

No he's not. He's making fun of you. So am I. You are laughable. But, out of pity I acknowledge your existence for the last time.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:08 am
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
No he's not. He's making fun of you

No **** dumbass. It is not going to change one thing. It is simply an exercise in futility and proves that insults mean nothing. Glad you are done with me.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:16 am
@coldjoint,
If I wanted to stop you I would just stop talking to you. You are the best thing going for liberalism. Keep up the good work.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:18 am
@parados,
Quote:
You are the best thing going for liberalism.

Frank already tried that.
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
I know the truth doesn't faze you one bit. That's the beauty of your rants about how anyone that doesn't think like you is a liberal.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:24 am
@parados,
Here is some truth and will give liberals the hypocrite label they deserve.

Quote:
NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a “F—ing N—–town”

Quote:
Conveniently the Star-Ledger leaves out the part about her being a Democrat. Funny, that. We’ll see if the Democrats even acknowledge this:

Of course they won't.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/nj-democrat-caught-on-tape-fears-her-town-may-become-a-f-ing-n-town/
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:27 am
@parados,
Quote:
doesn't think like you is a liberal.

That is for lack of a better word. And anyone who doesn't think Obama is a hack is tops on your list. Who ******* cares? I think the others can figure things like that out without your help.

But the narrative is so important to hold onto, isn't it?
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:46 am
@coldjoint,
There are racists in both parties. Is that supposed to be news?

At least the Star-Ledger didn't refer to her as belonging to the other party like another news service seems to do pretty regularly.
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:49 am
@coldjoint,
I'm just helping you help them figure things out. Good job, Pinkie.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:22 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Is that supposed to be news?

It sure is. Everyone deserves to know what Democrats think of the minorities they say they help.
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
And we can see what you think or rather, fail to logically think.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 01:48 pm
Quote:
Shapiro: Of Donald Sterling's Racism and the Rise of Thoughtcrime

Another area that no one has any business in. Progressives will not be happy until people are ******* programmed. This is, and demonstrates, the contempt the left has for people.

What he said was racist. His right to think it is not. It is a matter of conscience and an essential human right, and quite frankly human.

Remember the left doesn't consider people human. At best they are groups to be manipulated by something as vague as social justice that when examined is nothing more than Communism. This is hate.

Quote:
This is the thought police at work. Feelings matter more than action. Words matter more than harming others. That sets a radically dangerous precedent for freedom of thought and speech, particularly for those whose thought and speech we hate. Freedom of speech and thought matters especially when it is speech and thought with which we disagree. The moment the majority decides to destroy people for engaging in thought it dislikes, thoughtcrime becomes a reality.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/shapiro-donald-sterlings-racism-and-rise-thoughtcrime#.U2D_lka0ZBA.twitter

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:05 pm
@coldjoint,
I guess you didn't get the memo that Sterling is a Democrat.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 08:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I guess you didn't get the memo that Sterling is a Democrat.

I guess you didn't see the post where I said he was.

Quote:
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Sharpton Wants Clippers Owner Axed: 'Prepared to Rally In Front of NBA'

Does Sharpton know the Clippers owner is a life long Democrat? Everyone else does.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/sharpton-wants-clippers-owner-axed-prepared-rally-front-nba
parados

Thu 1 May, 2014 07:52 am
@coldjoint,
So you agree with Sharpton. Good for you.
coldjoint

Thu 1 May, 2014 10:05 am
@parados,
Quote:
So you agree with Sharpton. Good for you.

You should have checked your facts. You made an accusation that was not true. I knew all about Sterling. You were talking out of your ass. Can we now conclude that all progressives and liberals talk mainly out of their ass?