coldjoint

Thu 1 May, 2014 10:54 am
Quote:
Who Will The Thought Police Come After Next

It is undeniable that the Democrats, progressives and statists are alined and even support these actions.
Quote:

A contributor on CNN suggested that the thought police go after Rich DeVos, an NBA owner in Orlando. His crime? He’s for traditional marriage. Rush Limbaugh talked about it yesterday.

Oh, she’s just basically saying that the next target that they’re gonna try to take out is Rich DeVos. Rachel Nichols, yeah, we’re gonna go get Rich DeVos next because he doesn’t believe in gay marriage and there’s a lot of people who think that’s a problem. So Rich DeVos, Mr. Amway — he happens to be one of the greatest patriots this country has ever seen. Rich DeVos happens to have donated and supported some of the greatest causes in this country, but it doesn’t matter ’cause he doesn’t have his mind right on gay marriage.

So we just heard it, the next target. This is brazen, folks. This is fascism. (this is the left) You want to know what it is? This is it. A lot of people have a problem with that. He thinks gay people should stop asking for special treatment because they want to get married. There are gonna be more and more owners that we’re gonna be looking at, too. They better be careful.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/05/who-will-the-thought-police-come-after-next/<br />
0 Replies

parados

Thu 1 May, 2014 11:22 am
@coldjoint,
Since you keep your head up yours, I suppose we can say all conservatives talk out of theirs as well.
coldjoint

Thu 1 May, 2014 11:39 am
@parados,
Quote:
conservatives

I have heard I am not a conservative. MM said so. He says he is. Have you told him of his ass-speak? You really need to pay more attention if you are going to try and insult me
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 2 May, 2014 01:09 pm
Quote:
Company Fires Employee For Saying Donald Sterling Has A Right To Free Speech…

Liberals will not defend free speech. You can disagree with the statement but not the right to make that statement. Do you really support that right being abused, or in the liberal agenda being done away with?
The left "hate" free speech?

http://weaselzippers.us/184731-company-fires-employee-for-saying-sterling-has-a-right-to-free-speech/
parados

Fri 2 May, 2014 02:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Welcome to your brave new world, Pinkie. Aren't you glad corporations have more rights than people?
coldjoint

Fri 2 May, 2014 06:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Aren't you glad corporations have more rights than people?

Seems to be the government has more rights than the corporations. In either case the people are getting marginalized and only exist in groups. The need to crush the individual shines right through all of it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 2 May, 2014 07:53 pm
Another shining example of left wing hate.
Quote:
Gay Left-Wing Radio Host Advises Gay Romney Supporter to Commit Suicide, Says He Should Not Be Allowed to Vote

Quote:
Our reader Tim in MT shared this video with us that he had made after catching Michelangelo Signorile on SiriusXM radio yesterday.

The left-wing radio talker, twice in the segment (at about 2:15 & 3:45) advises his gay Romney-supporting caller to drink arsenic or other poison so he can commit suicide. At 2:57, he tells the young man that he should not be allowed to vote.

Such tolerance.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2012/11/01/gay-left-wing-radio-host-tells-gay-romney-supporter-to-commit-suicide-says-he-should-not-be-allowed-to-vote/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 09:07 am
An answer to the leftist race baiters

Quote:
Fed-up freshman’s ‘white privilege’ essay goes viral: ‘I apologize for nothing’

Quote:

Tal Fortgang has been at the Ivy League school for only eight months, but has already grown weary of the social justice campaign that assumes he’s there because he’s a white male.

Fortgang posted his story on “The Princeton Tory,” a blogsite touted as “a journal of conservative and moderate thought,” where he explained that some opinions are disregarded merely because of the person voicing them.

“’Check your privilege,’ the saying goes, and I have been reprimanded by it several times this year,” he wrote. “’Check your privilege,’ they tell me in a command that teeters between an imposition to actually explore how I got where I am, and a reminder that I ought to feel personally apologetic because white males seem to pull most of the strings in the world.”

While the student says he does not accuse anyone of “overt racism,” he condemns the fact that everything he has accomplished is diminished because they judge him as having been raised in a privileged family.

Fortgang provides a lengthy explanation of the adversity that his “privileged” family had to endure to get to where he is now. Of his grandfather he wrote:

Perhaps it’s the privilege my grandfather and his brother had to flee their home as teenagers when the Nazis invaded Poland, leaving their mother and five younger siblings behind, running and running until they reached a Displaced Persons camp in Siberia, where they would do years of hard labor in the bitter cold until World War II ended. Maybe it was the privilege my grandfather had of taking on the local Rabbi’s work in that DP camp, telling him that the spiritual leader shouldn’t do hard work, but should save his energy to pass Jewish tradition along to those who might survive. Perhaps it was the privilege my great-grandmother and those five great-aunts and uncles I never knew had of being shot into an open grave outside their hometown. Maybe that’s my privilege.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/05/01/fed-up-freshmans-white-privilege-essay-goes-viral-i-apologize-for-nothing-116036
Quote:

He wrote this of his father’s struggles:

Perhaps it was my privilege that my own father worked hard enough in City College to earn a spot at a top graduate school, got a good job, and for 25 years got up well before the crack of dawn, sacrificing precious time he wanted to spend with those he valued most—his wife and kids—to earn that living. I can say with certainty there was no legacy involved in any of his accomplishments. The wicker business just isn’t that influential. Now would you say that we’ve been really privileged? That our success has been gift-wrapped?

“I have checked my privilege. And I apologize for nothing,” Fortgang concluded.

Stop believing racist progressive bullshit, now.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Sat 3 May, 2014 09:33 am
coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:17 pm
@Rockhead,
What does that have to do with leftist hate? Bundy is not behind a calculated agenda to turn people against each other, the left is. Thanks for nothing.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:33 pm
http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/i9bce.gif
Quote:
#LiberalRacism: Condoleezza Rice Bullied Out of Rutgers Commencement

Quote:
Another day, another vile liberal racist eruption of hate.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/liberalracism-condoleezza-rice-bullied.html#.U2UQ-Y67Ie8.twitter
raprap

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:55 pm
@coldjoint,
You know ColdDoperinero you might have a point about liberal thought police, if the real threat to the individual freedoms provided by constitution weren't under direct attack by the right wingnut religious right--AKQA the Xtian Taliban.

If you want examples of these wingnuts--I suggest you listen to what Franklin Graham, Pat Robinson, or Ted Cruze's father are saying and pay less attention to the scare topics of the Fauxian echo press.

Rap
coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:58 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
scare topics

That is exactly what they are. Scare tactics, social ridicule or legal actions for your ideas convictions and thoughts. Thought others just think you have. And they determine this how?

If you do not realize you are one stupid MF for blaming the mark and not the con.
raprap

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is exactly what they are. Scare tactics, social ridicule or legal actions for your ideas convictions and thoughts. Thought others just think you have. And they determine this how?

So ColdDoperino! You've presented that case as to why we, as American
Patriots, should ignore people who post ColdDope HATE topics--because ColdDoperino is centirely full of bullshit.

As for this Doperino
Quote:
If you do not realize you are one stupid MF for blaming the mark and not the con.

I don't see Islam preaching in the streets of Nashville that the US is an Islamic Nation.

Guess who I do see? Can you say Taliban?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003135799/287537481_christiantaliban_xlarge.png

Rap
coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:04 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
I don't see Islam preaching in the streets of Nashville that the US is an Islamic Nation.

You will. And you will see our authorities defending them.
raprap

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Fer Haters like Doperino

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/american-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Rap
coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:25 pm
@raprap,
What would you do without that word? It appears you get your back up when the left is called haters. But without your favorite excuse you might have to look at the facts. There is no hate necessary to see the danger. The hate is necessary for you to deny these facts.
raprap

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Is it possible because ColdDopes favorite topics consist of how much ColdDope hates?

Rap
coldjoint

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:34 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Is it possible because ColdDopes favorite topics consist of how much ColdDope hates?

It is also possible you wont try and defend Islam with facts. You would be hard pressed to find something good about them. But you know that. So you will defend haters by yelling hater.

No need for you to reply. You have peaked already.
0 Replies

raprap

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:51 pm
Somehow I beginning to understand how in the twisted logic of Doperino, Germany was Islamic and six million Christians died.

Face it folks--- Doperino is comic relief.

Rap
0 Replies