Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:53 am
@izzythepush,
no.

obviously he is a less than whole single entity...
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:54 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
like the one Cliven Bundy took?

Conservatism is not racism. And such a broad statement is hateful and typical of the left.
Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
is Cliven Bundy conservative?
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:55 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
obviously he is a less than whole single entity...

You mad?[http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/lolol.gif
0 Replies

Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:56 am
@coldjoint,
you made that statement, not me.

quit being hateful...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:56 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
is Cliven Bundy conservative?

You had better ask him.
Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:57 am
@coldjoint,
your people are the ones championing him, not the "left".
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:01 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Those rules don't include disclosure. Maybe they did present an ID to sign the petition. You would not know, would you? Try again shill.

So, the law means the government can keep things secret? Wait. Aren't you attacking Obama over what you now claim is perfectly legal?
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:06 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
your people

My people? You are a hater.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
Aren't you attacking Obama over what you now claim is perfectly legal?

The disclosure is not legal. You are twisting again Shill. Pathetic.
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
So... you are saying disclosure is illegal but you are demanding Obama disclose things? Why do you hate your country so much ?
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 12:43 pm
@parados,
Quote:
demanding Obama disclose things?

There are certain things that have to be disclosed. Just like what Judicial Watch just attained from the FIOA. And it ties the deputy National Security adviser making sure the talking points did not make Obamas policies look bad.
It turns out he told Susan Rice to blame the video.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:16 pm
Quote:
John Kerry - Israel Headed To Apartheid

Another example of left wing fantasy that supports haters and admonishes Israel for being what it is not. Palestinians have more rights in Israel than they could ever get in any Muslim country.

Quote:
The ridiculousness of what Kerry said defies description. Saying Israel is headed towards becoming an apartheid state shows his complete ignorance of what that term really means and of the circumstances surrounding Israel’s existence. To think he is trying to “manage” the peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians is scary thought. My suggestion to Benjamin Netanyahu would be to watch his back closely.

John Kerry went on to do his best to lay the blame for the lack of peace at the feet of leaders from both countries. I said at the beginning of this post that Israel is not a perfect country. They have been guilty of overreacting to some of the threats and attacks they have received. Given their history and the stated desire from many Muslims to wipe them off the map, can they really be blamed for that? Maybe John Kerry needs to be looking for another scapegoat for his failed negotiations

The failure is listening to Islamics. They do not compromise. They can't. Keeping in mind they can lie.

http://www.ldjackson.net/john-kerry-israel-headed-towards-apartheid/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:54 pm
Quote:
Michigan: Home Depot allows Hamas-linked CAIR to proselytize employees
Posted on April 29, 2014 by creeping

via CAIR-MI Offers Cultural Awareness Training to Home Depot Employees. h/t Dee

The Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations yesterday provided cultural awareness training to employees at a Home Depot store in Dearborn, Mich.

CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid and CAIR-MI Safe Spaces Coordinator Warda Kalim discussed issues relating to customer interactions and modesty in Islam and highlighted religious accommodations concerns of Muslim employees.

CAIR-MI has provided similar trainings in the past to other Home Depot locations in Southeastern Michigan.

“We welcome such opportunities to engage Home Depot and other business establishments to better serve their Muslim customers and accommodate the cultural competency of their Muslim employees,” said CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid.

Muslim supremacists do not assimilate.

More haters, alined with left wing haters.
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/michigan-home-depot-allows-hamas-linked-cair-to-proselytize-employees/
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:09 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
demanding Obama disclose things?

There are certain things that have to be disclosed. Just like what Judicial Watch just attained from the FIOA. And it ties the deputy National Security adviser making sure the talking points did not make Obamas policies look bad.
It turns out he told Susan Rice to blame the video.

It's amazing the things you make up. I count 2 factual errors in your statement. Can you find them?
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:18 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Can you find them?

Do I care? You have said repeatably that I don't. Make up your mind shill.

But I bet whatever they are will not change the fact it was a political move to make Obama policies look good. And make the death of four Americans even more tragic.

And he has hidden evidence of another Americans death in the Fast and Furious documents by invoking executive privilege
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Can you find them?

Do I care? You have said repeatably that I don't. Make up your mind shill.
Of course you don't care if you get your facts wrong. Your not even wanting to check your facts only confirms you are a political hack with **** for brains.
raprap

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 06:46 pm
I luv it when the ColdDoper tries to explain that his hate isn't hate.

ColdDoper one definition of insanity is the ability to hold two conflicting tenets in your mind at one time and consider both as factual.

ColdDope you really are a haters hater. Bueno! Huzzah! Hip Hip Hooray!

I give you the full moon behind Mt Rushmore!!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U6QB58H08EQ/SxWvC18oYwI/AAAAAAAAAMc/ofN7WLGu5d8/s400/Chapter+12,+mooning+Mt.+Rushmore+for+blog.png

Rap
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:14 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Your not even wanting to check your facts only confirms

Sorry, that is what reporters are for, and they keep people like you, who have ready made excuses for everything, busy.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:18 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
ColdDope you really are a haters hater.

Can't handle the fact the left wing is scum? Your problem.
0 Replies