coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:25 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Just like conservative humor, conservative thought is an oxymoron.

Who was it that said ironic? Your reply is moronic. And when closely examined quite hateful.
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:26 pm
Conservatives must be scared to death. The Supreme Court is deciding a case on whether a political lie may be a crime. If the court deems it a lie, we will have to build about 10,000 new prisons to house all the conservative liars.
coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:29 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
whether a political lie may be a crime

http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

Where does that leave "you can keep your plan" Obama?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
You're predictable, conflating truth with propaganda, the worst sort of ignorance.

Quote:
Two pregnant women, a Palestinian and an Israeli, were shot at roadblocks Monday, and both gave birth to healthy babies. The Palestinian woman's husband was killed as he drove her to the hospital, then two Israelis were killed in the attack that seriously wounded the pregnant Israeli.
0 Replies

Trollpatrol

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:57 pm
@coldjoint,
The bit you edited out of my previous reply gives the reason why I replied to the OP. It didn't have value enough on its own to warrant a reply but I made fun of the writer, and that justified my time to make a few key strokes.

What part of this don't you understand?

0 Replies

raprap

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:21 pm
@Advocate,
I don't agree with this completely. William Buckley was a conservative in the fiscally libertarian sense. He was both a deep thinker and quite funny.

Too bad for the GOP Buckley is dead, but, then, the Dems are missing Molly Ivans. Somehow I hope in the afterlife there's a quick and funny political discussion going on.

Rap
parados

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:19 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
OMG, conservatives are such victims.

It is not about conservatives. It is about free speech and the hate the left has for Jews.

And as far as Fox goes, it only proves the truth hurts.

It's about conservatives being "victims" when someone calls them a name. What a bunch of whiny weenies. Man up, Pinkie and grow a pair. Or do you have **** for balls like you have **** for brains?
0 Replies

parados

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
What utter nonsense that you like to repeat, **** for brains Pinkie. Liberals aren't forcing anyone to marry a gay person. The only one that is attempting to use the government to control who a person marries are the conservatives.

It's that logic from you that confirms you have **** for brains. On the issue of gay marriage, when have liberals forced a marriage on anyone? When have conservatives prevented people from marrying?
0 Replies

parados

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Liberal coercion

Quote:
On Tuesday, Washington residents will vote in a referendum that has national significance because of a controversy about disclosing the names and addresses of those who signed petitions to trigger the referendum. Disclosure threatens the right to privacy, which is under assault by a spreading movement - call it thuggish liberalism - that uses intimidation to suppress political participation.

The referendum is on a new state law that some say establishes same-sex marriage. This is a matter about which people differ. What is, however, unambiguously wrong is the attempt by some supporters of the law to force disclosure of the names and addresses of the 138,000 people who signed the petition bringing about the referendum. This can have no other purpose than to make it possible to harass those signers.

[/b](hate)

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20091101/OPINION/311019947

Suddenly you are all for the government not being open and honest? Why the change of heart? Did you get **** for brains? Under the conservative rules shouldn't we require that every one that signed that petition present a valid ID?
coldjoint

Mon 28 Apr, 2014 08:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Under the conservative rules shouldn't we require that every one that signed that petition present a valid ID?

Those rules don't include disclosure. Maybe they did present an ID to sign the petition. You would not know, would you? Try again shill.
Trollpatrol

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 12:02 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Those rules don't include disclosure. Maybe they did present an ID to sign the petition. You would not know, would you? Try again shill.

Are you, or have ever been a member of the John Birch Society?
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:04 am
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
Are you, or have ever been a member of the John Birch Society?

No. But have you ever been a member, or are still a member, of the Communist party? Creating a new screen name does not help your cause. It shows cowardice and deception, and since you are left wing I might as well throw hate in there. Hater.
Advocate

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:09 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

I don't agree with this completely. William Buckley was a conservative in the fiscally libertarian sense. He was both a deep thinker and quite funny.

Too bad for the GOP Buckley is dead, but, then, the Dems are missing Molly Ivans. Somehow I hope in the afterlife there's a quick and funny political discussion going on.

Rap

I cannot think of anything that Buckley got right. The word that pops out when I think of Buckley is "pedant."
izzythepush

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:10 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Creating a new screen name does not help your cause. It shows cowardice and deception,

Like when you went from H20Man to Coldjoint.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:45 am
@izzythepush,

Quote:
Like when you went from H20Man to Coldjoint.

Sorry. Wrong again. I have only had this name, and have proven it.
Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:32 am
@coldjoint,
you still don't understand the meaning of proof...
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:35 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you still don't understand the meaning of proof..

And if I am looking to understand something you would not be the person I would ask. Either stay on topic or GTFO. Hater.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:44 am
Quote:
The Paradox of Liberalism

Quote:
Liberalism was originally a political identity built upon the idea of more freedom for the individual. But in recent years it has been twisted to become the ideology that wants all other beliefs repressed by political and social pressure as well as dictates from on high, when necessary. The paradox of liberalism meme is inspired by campus speech codes, Reddit banning people who do not observe a consistent warming trend in global temperatures, and “shout-down-the-right-winger” displays of tolerance for speakers who dare take a conservative bent.

Haters, scared haters.
<br /> http://buzzpo.com/paradox-of-liberalism-a-twisted-ideology/
izzythepush

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:50 am
@Rockhead,
You think there's two of them? Let's hope they don't start breeding.
Rockhead

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:50 am
@coldjoint,
"dare take a conservative bent."

like the one Cliven Bundy took?