raprap

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 08:05 pm
The ColdDoperino's message of hate.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8YMpe75I2ZE/TJEOd_rOJpI/AAAAAAAAAR8/seieUWLWGSY/s1600/c_09102010.gif

Rap
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 08:17 pm
@raprap,
That really has little to do with the facts about Islam, does it?
Trollpatrol

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 08:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That really has little to do with the facts about Islam, does it?

My guess is it has to do with illustrating your myopic view of this subject.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 08:27 pm
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
My guess is it has to do with illustrating your myopic view of this subject.

Oh please troll tell me what you see.http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 08:47 pm
Quote:
I have always tried to be a friend that respects the different religion of the other, without being afraid to tell the truth or to emphasize that Christianity is a call to freedom.

And when Magdi asked me about the Copts in Egypt, I did not hide the enormous difficulties under which Christians must live in places with a Muslim majority.

These difficulties are not caused by a few Islamists, but by a culture of death and violence that is based on very clear verses [of their scripture] that they quote, calling for violence and jihad, saying they should murder all who are different and killing [those who express] freedom of conscience. Just to think differently is enough to be sentenced to death.

That from the Popes new secretary. He has seen it first hand.
http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-popes-new-coptic-secretary-islam-is.html
0 Replies

Trollpatrol

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Oh please troll tell me what you see.

That's the thing: it's a simple cartoon, most anyone should be able to figure the meaning of it. If you don't have the intellectual depth to "get" a cartoon message you probably can't think abstractly enough to apply that message to yourself. Therefore, I cannot help you.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:23 pm
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
If you don't have the intellectual depth to "get" a cartoon message you probably can't think abstractly enough to apply that message to yourself.

That cartoon has a Christian exercising his rights. What you are trying to do is compare a non violent act to many, many violent acts. And no one gets killed for cartoons unless they are Danish, right?
Trollpatrol

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That cartoon has a Christian exercising his rights. What you are trying to do is compare a non violent act to many, many violent acts. And no one gets killed for cartoons unless they are Danish, right?

Thanks for illustrating my point.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:36 pm
@Trollpatrol,

Quote:
Thanks for illustrating my point.

You did not have a point. Your replies were arrogant dismissals. You do not want to discuss Islam and the hate it breeds. Yep, just deflections from the real problem. Typical. Try your old name you are just as harmless using that.
Trollpatrol

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Try your old name you are just as harmless using that.

It never fails.
As soon as I disagree with someone who is unhinged and irrational, I can count the minutes it takes before he accuses me of being an existing "enemy" he has dealt with before. lol
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:55 pm
@Trollpatrol,
Quote:
unhinged and irrational,

None of that has a thing to do with the facts about Islam and that you are scared to examine them. Just another cop out from a liberal lightweight.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:13 pm
http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/screen-shot-2013-07-03-at-4-07-10-pm.png?w=190&h=190&crop=1
raprap

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Apparently the ColdDoperino again shows that the ColdDope has plenty of hate for everybody.

Now all I have to do to confirm this finding is wait a few minutes for the ColdDope to come back with a not so sage but incredibly hateful response.

Rap
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:28 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
ColdDope has plenty of hate for everybody.

That ball is in your court. This thread has plenty of examples. Some posts do more than yours. In fact all posts do more than yours.
raprap

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:32 pm
@coldjoint,
The complete statement--No more of the infantile ColdDopeian tactic of taking quotes out of context.

Raprap wrote:
Apparently the ColdDoperino again shows that the ColdDope has plenty of hate for everybody.

Now all I have to do to confirm this finding is wait a few minutes for the ColdDope to come back with a not so sage but incredibly hateful response.

Rap
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:36 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
The complete statement--No more of the infantile ColdDopeian tactic of taking quotes out of context.

That quote I used didn't change the context. You are saying your usual nothing.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 07:20 am
@coldjoint,
That still doesn't explain why you are willing to lie and have no desire to attempt to be factual.

The only thing that does explain your willingness to lie is that you put yourself and your party before everything else. You willingly betray your country and **** on the Constitution you claim to love.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
That still doesn't explain why you are willing to lie

Why is Obama willing to lie? That is a better question.
Trollpatrol

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why is Obama willing to lie? That is a better question.

Because he is dishonest. And, so are you, but Obama is smarter. That's why he's a President but you are in charge of nothing, and forced to type idiotic rants on a computer to desperately confirm that you're still actually alive.
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:50 am
@coldjoint,
The better question is, "Why do you have **** for brains"?

Was your mother so embarrassed by you that she hid you in the basement instead of sending you to school?