To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I was compelled to vote down your post
because of your gratuitous use of a hateful word.
I will not join in the thought police.
I have no wish to enforce political correctness; I 'd rather de-bunk it.

David
JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

I will not join in the thought police.
I have no wish to enforce political correctness; I 'd rather de-bunk it.

Yet OmSig brags about turning in neighbors and friends to the thought control monsters who made up McCarthyism.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:54 pm
Quote:
Oralloy said:@RF- I was compelled to vote down your post because of your gratuitous use of a hateful word.

What does "vote down" mean exactly mate, i've been meaning to ask A2K for a while?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:57 pm
I don't read fabulini's posts, but I either saw him quoted or peeked yesterday. What he said on a reply was too grotesque to be intended seriously. I think he has it in mind to screw with people, rather than offer real opinions.
Wilso

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 10:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I don't read fabulini's posts, but I either saw him quoted or peeked yesterday. What he said on a reply was too grotesque to be intended seriously. I think he has it in mind to screw with people, rather than offer real opinions.

The really sad part is, that doesn't appear to be the case. The truth is that he's most likely gay, an atheist, and a white supremicist. He's got several people rolling around in that disturbed mind, and worse still, they're fighting each other.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:55 am
Quote:
Edgar Blythe said: I don't read fabulini's posts

Good for you mate, it means i can talk about you behind your back!
For example hey everybody, EB was once in the US Navy, I hope he didn't shell innocent civilian men women and children in coastal Vietnamese villages..Wink

Battleship USS New Jersey in action, Gulf of Tonkin 1968
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/New-J-Tonkin-1968_zps248d3d44.jpg~original
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 02:03 am
Quote:
Wilso said about me- The truth is that he's most likely gay, an atheist, and a white supremicist

Nah mate, incidentally you're an atheist Aussie so let me congratulate you for taking the Abos country off 'em, they asked for trouble so you and your mates gave it to 'em, good on yer cobber..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/palmerriver_zpse9cc42af.jpg~original
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 04:16 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
It was very surprizing and disheartening
that a Republican governor fired the local criminal prosecutor
and replaced him with someone whose mission it was to GET Zimmy.

Maybe obama blackmailed him, somehow???
I 'm gonna be locked into voting for him in November.

What he did was very, very strange.

The vast majority of rogue DAs are demoKKKrats. Angela Corey is an aberration and needs top be flipping burgers with Mike Nifong.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You think him to be a hero, right, Oralloy? Wink

Not a hero, but the guy was in fact performing a necessary civic function which was, unfortunately, necessary due to multiple breakins in that neighborhood, all by people who looked and dressed much as did Trayvon Martin, i.e. because an unusual percentage of the colored people/Negroes in the area don't know how to act....

And then we get the ugly and abominable spectacle of Bork Obunga claiming

Quote:
If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWc5Ql2oa8C0ZaDBDq6wlnPKmWnE7nW7_EzEANPFR6q_0Jt9FQ3w

Most normal/decent people would have themselves fixed if they thought they were going to have kids who looked like Trayvon Martin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Wessel

Horst Wessel, the Nazi version of Trayvon. Same basic story as Trayvon Martin, i.e. a walking piece of **** with no reasonable expectation of reaching age 25 succumbs to the law of averages and dies as a logical consequence of his own shitty behavior, and then is made into a hero of the world by propagandists and/or race baiters...

Horst Wessel song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDixtbIzOw

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:26 am
@gungasnake,
Of course your sentiments are historically accurate.

Qua the English subtitled version of the Horst Wessel song,
I was struck by its favorable reference to FREEDOM. That did not work out very well.

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:55 am
Poor Zimmy, he must have seen something like this as his head was being relentlessly slammed into the cement, thank God he still had the strength to draw and fire in self defence and avoid losing consciousness with a possible fractured skull and brain damage..

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/black-mugger_zpse94d2ac9.jpg~original
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:58 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Its a good thing that he gave him the one gun salute.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:03 am
@gungasnake,
I guess its too bad that Zimmy will not get another chance
to vote for obama, again.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:09 am
The fact that whites brought their black ancestors to America must be on the mind of most blacks today and make them thirst for revenge against "whitey".
You'd think they'd be grateful that their ancestors were rescued from the savage jungles and brought to Christian America..Smile
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:22 am
Quote:
Romeo asked: What does "vote down" mean exactly mate, i've been meaning to ask A2K for a while?
Somebody kindly PM'd me to explain: At the top of every post there is a little box with a thumb up and thumb down and a number in the middle. When you post something you will notice that the box has a number 1 and the thumbs up logo is green. All others are grey. If you agree with what someone else says you can click on their thumbs up logo, it will then turn green and the number will go up one. That's voting up.

If you disagree enough you can vote the post down, the post will disappear from your screen, but you can click on it to view it if you so wish. If you do you'll see the thumbs down logo is red and the number has gone down by one. When you vote someone down you just remove them from your screen, but if someone gets to -5 they are removed from everyone's screen.

Don't think there's any implied support in anything you say. I tell you this out of a sense of fairness, in that if someone is voting you down you should be able to reciprocate if you so wish.

Hahaha, it therefore means a small group of 5 can conspire to hit somebody with 5 downvotes and get his post removed from everybody's screens!
Likewise, he can get 4 of his pals to hit back by voting his opponent off all screens in tit-for-tat retaliation!
Therefore there are no winners so what's the point of voting down?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:26 am
After reading the last several posts on the issue, especially those of Gunga, Romeo, and David…I think it best to note that my comment…

…the people for whom George Zimmerman is a hero are, for the most part, sick, hate-filled, mentally disturbed individuals…

…is probably being too kind.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:36 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I guess its too bad that Zimmy will not get another chance
to vote for obama, again.

You're right about Bork, nonetheless he might get a shot at voting for Mike Obunga...

The Mike Obunga story:
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
Description of the Obunga administration:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freak_show
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 03:48 pm
PAUL RYAN LETS THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG - By Charles P. Pierce
Finally ... finally someone speaking on behalf of the beleaguered insurance industry.

PAUL RYAN LETS THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG
By Charles P. Pierce on April 4, 2014

Paul Ryan, the zombie-eyed granny starver from Wisconsin and First Runner-Up in our most recent Vice Presidential Pageant, apparently will set the kitty free from the burlap during an upcoming interview with Al Hunt on the Bloomberg teevee channel.

The former GOP vice presidential nominee was asked on Bloomberg's "Political Capital with Al Hunt" about whether Republicans would keep provisions like requiring coverage for pre-existing conditions, keeping kids on their parents' insurance until they are 26 years old and barring insurance companies from having different rates for those whose jobs include physical labor. The first two provisions are among the most popular parts of Obamacare, which as a whole is not popular. But Ryan says such provisions would also drive up the cost of insurance too much. "If you look at these kinds of reforms, where they've been tried before - say the state of Kentucky, for example - you basically make it impossible to underwrite insurance," Ryan said, according to an advance transcript. "You dramatically crank up the cost. And you make it hard for people to get affordable health care."

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/76265/small/CBPP_on_Ryan.png

He really doesn't know what he's talking about. He hasn't had to live in the real world away from the government trough for 10 minutes since he entered high school. Biggest fake in American politics.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/paul-ryan-obamacare-repeal-040414

updated to add this graph:

http://www.offthechartsblog.org/ryan-budget-gets-69-percent-of-its-cuts-from-low-income-programs/
Krumple

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 03:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He really doesn't know what he's talking about. He hasn't had to live in the real world away from the government trough for 10 minutes since he entered high school. Biggest fake in American politics.

Pretty much every politician has a disconnect from the actual experience of the average citizen.
0 Replies