To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

JTT

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 03:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Aren't there some black holes that USA governments keep for situations like this?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@edgarblythe,
I thinks the name, fabulini, points towards your conclusion.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:46 am
@gungasnake,
Idiot.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:49 am
@JTT,
Quote:

Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 5627618)
Aren't there some black holes that USA governments keep for situations like this?

I am neither able to confirm nor deny that.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 05:06 am
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: the people for whom George Zimmerman is a hero are, for the most part, sick, hate-filled, mentally disturbed individuals…

But mate, Zimmy's instinct for self-defence was normal and natural!
For example when you were in the air force you were quite prepared to defend the west against commie attack by nuking their towns and cities!
More defenders-

Brits
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zulu3_zpsf3e3c5b6.jpg~original

Alamo
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/alamo1_zpsec7df5b8.jpg~original
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 01:09 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
You'd think they'd be grateful that their ancestors were rescued from the savage jungles and brought to Christian America.. Smile

You can't be serious. "Rescued," my rear. They were brought to the U.S. as slaves. Many perished during transit. Following slavery, they were subjected to Jim Crow. Doesn't sound very loving to me. The original "Religious Right" was the Ku Klux Klan, a right-wing terrorist group that preceded European fascism by over half a century. The white Southern Baptists and "Christians" in just about all (well, probably all) denominations embraced racism and sinned against black Americans in just about every conceivable way in what must be one of the most blatant examples of hypocrisy in human history. Certain passages such as Genesis 9:20-25 were perverted to justify racial discrimination. But since you're a racist yourself, I doubt you can perceive the enormity of this monstrous hypocrisy. Speaking as a white Christian myself, I'm amazed that most black Americans today aren't Muslims, considering that "Christianity" was the religion of their hateful oppressors.

Frankly, Romeo, with your arrogance and your racial bigotry, you actually contribute to the increase of disbelief. Way to go! Rolling Eyes

Perhaps I shouldn't have submitted this post. After all, you're just a troll. Any further exchanges with you would be a waste of time.
neologist

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 01:36 pm
@wmwcjr,
Well said my furry friend.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 05:16 pm
Quote:
wmwcjr said: Frankly, Romeo, with your arrogance and your racial bigotry, you actually contribute to the increase of disbelief.
Neologist said: Well said my furry friend

No guys, you're confusing me with the Jehovah's Witnesses..Wink
"The Colored race have been and are a race of servants. There is no servant in the world as good as a good Colored servant, and the joy that he gets from rendering faithful service is one of the purest joys there is in the world"
- ( JW magazine The Golden Age, Jul 24 1929 p 702)
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature

neologist

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 05:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Whatever you may have found on a site dedicated to anti JW sentiments, I wasn't around in 1929. But I have been a Witness for over 40 years and have never seen or heard any racist sentiment. If such a sentiment did at one time exist, it is a credit to the organization to have removed it.

You, however, profess to be never wrong, apparently having no need for change. No credit for you.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 03:41 am
Quote:
Neologist said: Whatever you may have found on a site dedicated to anti JW sentiments, I wasn't around in 1929. But I have been a Witness for over 40 years and have never seen or heard any racist sentiment. If such a sentiment did at one time exist, it is a credit to the organization to have removed it.
You, however, profess to be never wrong, apparently having no need for change. No credit for you.

I back up all my posts with Bible verses and quotes, so if people say I 'need to change', they're saying the bible also needs to change!
Tut tut, the naughty step...
JW's have flip-flopped over the years, for example they used to have the cross on their literature, but then some JW big bosses decided it was "evil" so they banned crosses.
PS- If they ever some day decide to lift their ban on blood transfusions I'm sure membership would skyrocket..Smile
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 03:03 pm
@neologist,
Professing to never be wrong: the very definition of arrogance, which is condemned in the Bible.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 03:21 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo wrote:
I back up all my posts with Bible verses and quotes, so if people say I 'need to change', they're saying the bible also needs to change. . .
But you don't back up your racial slurs. And you do value some scriptures above others, making your entire arguments flawed,
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:00 pm
You JW's seem to be spoiling for a fight, so you've certainly come to the right boy..Smile
Stick out yer chins-
JW arrogance- "If you try to study the Bible without our help, you go into darkness" - JW Watchtower magazine 15 Sep 1910

JW racism- "..the white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other.....the greater aptitude and intelligence of the Caucasian""- JW Watchtower magazine July 15th 1902

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:40 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Wow, and you're most recent example is only 103 years old. That was before women had the vote and homosexuality was illegal.

Your use of the N word is a lot more recent, within the last few weeks.

Another own goal from Romeo Fabulini.
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:49 pm
@izzythepush,
To be fair, he claims to have found one 85 years old. I'd look it up but my CD library only goes back to 1950. No such racial comments since then, I'm pretty sure.

Actually, I've spent enough time looking. I'll just go with my 40+ years of observation. The only christians I have seen showing any ethnic hatred have not been JWs. But Romey does fit the class, though.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:21 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo is it fair to single out
that magazine for that racial vu?

If the NY Times had run a poll
in 1902 wud u expect it to reflect
CURRENT "political correctness"?

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 11:43 am
Quote:
OmSigDavid said: Romeo is it fair to single out
that magazine for that racial vu?
If the NY Times had run a poll
in 1902 wud u expect it to reflect
CURRENT "political correctness"?

Jehovah's Witness Neologist threw the first punch by calling me a racist, so I simply threw one back, you'd think he'd have learnt not to start fights with me by now..Smile
Fact is the roots of JW-ism are steeped in what today might be called 'racism', but in fairness to the early JW's they were simply stating the truth, namely that blacks make good servants and are not as brainy as whites..Wink

PS- the Mormons too have strong views which they now try to gloss over-
"Cain, Ham and the whole Negro race have been cursed with black skin, the mark of Cain, so they can be identified as a "caste apart". A people with whom the other descendants of Adam should not intermarry." (Mormon Doctrine, Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, pg. 114)
"Negroes in this life are denied the priesthood; under no circumstances can they hold this delegation of authority from the Almighty. (Abra. 1:20-27)
(Mormon Doctrine, pg. 527, Bruce R. McConkie )

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Fact is the roots of JW-ism are steeped in what today might be called 'racism', but in fairness to the early JW's they were simply stating the truth, namely that blacks make good servants and are not as brainy as whites..Wink [snide emoticon included]
JWs have always said their writings are not inspired. In that, we have always been much like the Beroeans, to whom Luke referred to as "more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·ni′ca, for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so." Acts 17:11 (Emphasis mine)

So, it's obvious to me, having access to 64 years of Watchtower publications, that any ethnocentric inclinations of the Society have long ago been removed. 64 years! That's about how old you are, right Mick?
Can you claim even 64 minutes of freedom from arrogant racial stereotypes?
farmerman

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:21 pm
@neologist,
I find it amusing how one Christian sect disparages another. How all these native populations were treated by the "mainstream Christian saviours" in Africa, South AMerica, North America, Asia,Australia, and Polynesia.
Yep lotsa mendacity to go round ,
All you "non-Catholics" are like that.
neologist

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:40 pm
@farmerman,
I find that in every group, there are good people, truly espousing the principles of the 'golden rule' whether they are believers or not. In fact, many are quite willing to offer their own lives in the service of others.

So I have no argument with those who would die for their beliefs.

It is those who would kill for their beliefs that frighten me.
0 Replies