9
   

To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

 
 
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:33 pm
Not a hero; not a criminal - a man trapped in the claws of people's hatred and context twisting games that pushed a night between life and death for either of them into a racist illusion that spurred people's hearts and injected poison in our fellow men, blinding them from understanding the roots of the context, of which were "Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch man in a town known for its violence and outbreaks of gangs. Martin did not have a good head on his shoulders. Things got out of control for the both of them. The media already screwed up their attempts to stir the pot by showing pictures of Martin when he was young, not the hulking gang member he was then - the media lied to the people. What could have been a practical matter turned into a primitive matter, which means people sitting on their asses in air conditioning environments with hindsight, need to keep their emotions to themselves."
ossobuco
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Now there's a sentence. I concur, natch, while hoping he doesn't harm anyone else.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:39 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Another ******* idiot.
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
Considering you're hateful and I am insightful, I'd say your language says a lot about where your words come from.
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:45 pm
@farmerman,

Quote:
A driver says George Zimmerman threatened to kill him,
asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road rage incident
farmerman wrote:
too bad this thug is still free.
A lot of people hate him and defame him.

American needs many more good citizens like Zimmy.





David
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:49 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You have demonstrated no insight since you came to a2k. I bid you goodbye.
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
Why are you so quick to leave? If you're that quick, why not simply leave instead of telling me you are leaving? Surely you must know this is a contradiction.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:20 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

American needs many more good citizens like Zimmy
Then we'd have Somalia
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:26 pm
@farmerman,
Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten.

If Zimmerman was the cold man people make him into just like the town's people in comics turn their hero into a cold, ruthless monster needed to be hunted out of fear, he would have shot Martin as soon as he was jumped. How many times did he shoot into the body of Martin along with every other piece of evidence on that tragic night - ask yourself that one question, and you'll see Zimmerman was making the best choices he could while his life was on the line. Everything else was the public and the media with their usual hypocrisy and delusional mockery stirring the pot with their everyday emotions.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

American needs many more good citizens like Zimmy
Then we'd have Somalia


Holy crap, truer words were never spoken, bravo farmerman, bravo.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:44 pm
OK, who coined the term Teabillys? That genius.
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:50 pm
@glitterbag,
I prefer my coined term "Shrill Billies".

(Still not stalking, you're just interesting me with your posts.)
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:23 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I think I'm an acquired taste, I'm a smart ass that takes a little time to digest. All right, I'm happy to skip hostilities, lets pretend we kissed and made up.
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:30 pm
@glitterbag,
I never been hostile towards you. I don't know how to hate people. Every time I try, my brain controls the giant tides coming my way with electromagnetic waves. (That's just how I feel about it, don't take the image literally.) My brain tells me; or the deep voice inside me, tells me "There's no reason to let the fire settle." or "These people bring you pain, why would you bring them pain, when you just felt that pain for yourself?" or "There are times for intelligence; and there are times for patience - now is a time for patience." or "Life is not about being comfortable. It's about confrontation always, and in that confrontation, chaos either proceeds or ceases." or "A man who recognizes themselves looks at themselves in a mirror and smiles; a man that cannot recognize themselves looks at the mirror and smashes it." or "It's okay to feel empty. The more you piece yourself together; the more the world falls apart."

Like, I don't know if others experience this inner voice or are aware of it, but it truly keeps me on the right path with its parables and poetry.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:40 pm
@farmerman,
DAVID wrote:
American needs many more good citizens like Zimmy
farmerman wrote:
Then we'd have Somalia
So YOU think
that the Somalians do a terrific job
of patrolling their naborhoods against burglars
, huh ???????
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:47 pm
@farmerman,
Note, incidentally, farmer,
that the State of Vermont has never had any anti-gun laws.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:46 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I pray for the day Zimmerman's alligator mouth overloads his tadpole ass in just the right circumstance.


It would be interesting to see him come up against another citizens of his disposition who decides to "stand his ground" by doing to him what he did to Martin.

It'd be interesting to see a confrontational Zimmerman, refusing to back down to David...and presenting a clear and present danger to David some day.

I'd kinda like to be watching from a distance, though...because I know David would not take any crap from him.

And David has heat to bring to the discussion.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 08:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I pray for the day Zimmerman's alligator mouth overloads his tadpole ass in just the right circumstance.


It would be interesting to see him come up against another citizens of his disposition who decides to "stand his ground"
by doing to him what he did to Martin.

It'd be interesting to see a confrontational Zimmerman,
refusing to back down to David...and presenting
a clear and present danger to David some day.

I'd kinda like to be watching from a distance, though...
because I know David would not take any crap from him.

And David has heat to bring to the discussion.

I 'd invite him to dinner at a near-by restaurant.
If Travon had adopted that defensive battle tactic,
then he 'd have remained intact. Instead, he chose
to slam Zimmy 's head on the cement.
After dinner, we cud go target shooting.





David




Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I pray for the day Zimmerman's alligator mouth overloads his tadpole ass in just the right circumstance.


It would be interesting to see him come up against another citizens of his disposition who decides to "stand his ground" by doing to him what he did to Martin.

It'd be interesting to see a confrontational Zimmerman, refusing to back down to David...and presenting a clear and present danger to David some day.

I'd kinda like to be watching from a distance, though...
because I know David would not take any crap from him.

And David has heat to bring to the discussion.

I 'd invite him to dinner at a near-by restaurant.
If Travon had adopted that defensive battle tactic,
then he 'd have remained intact. Instead, he chose
to slam Zimmy 's head on the cement.

David


I kinda doubt Martin would have invited him to dinner...or that Zimmerman would have accepted.

It would be interesting to see how things would go if Zimmerman met up with someone else carrying a gun...and determined not to back down.

You would be that person, David.

But I guess to keep this narrative going...you will have to go the "I'd invite him to dinner route."
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
edgarblythe wrote:

I pray for the day Zimmerman's alligator mouth overloads his tadpole ass in just the right circumstance.

Frank Apisa wrote:
It would be interesting to see him come up against another citizens of his disposition
who decides to "stand his ground" by doing to him what he did to Martin.

It'd be interesting to see a confrontational Zimmerman, refusing to back down to David...
and presenting a clear and present danger to David some day.

I'd kinda like to be watching from a distance, though...
because I know David would not take any crap from him.

And David has heat to bring to the discussion.

I 'd invite him to dinner at a near-by restaurant.
If Travon had adopted that defensive battle tactic,
then he 'd have remained intact. Instead, he chose
to slam Zimmy 's head on the cement.

David
Frank Apisa wrote:
I kinda doubt Martin would have invited him to dinner...
or that Zimmerman would have accepted.
As long as Mr. t. was not slamming Zimmy 's head on the cement,
t. wud remain intact, which wud not be very safe for the rest of us.

Frank Apisa wrote:
It would be interesting to see how things would go if Zimmerman
met up with someone else carrying a gun...and determined not to back down.
Sensible gun-owners r peaceful, if possible, within reason.
It was not reasonable for Zimmy to have remained peaceful,
while t. was slamming his head on the cement.

Frank Apisa wrote:
You would be that person, David.

But I guess to keep this narrative going...you will have to go
the "I'd invite him to dinner route."
Does the fact that it is the truth
count for anything, Frank ?





David
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/02/2024 at 12:13:37