11

To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

Wilso

2  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:33 am
http://i59.tinypic.com/2r2vgvo.jpg

0  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 04:03 am
@Wilso,
http://i59.tinypic.com/2r2vgvo.jpg

Self defense is not murder.

I've no idea about the other guy.

0  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 04:04 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I also don't have a problem with people who assert that they still believe he was guilty of a crime that night unless they attempt, in some way, to affect a punishment of Zimmerman that the justice system determined was not appropriate.

It would be useful if the people who profess such a belief would bother to address all the evidence showing that this was a legitimate case of self-defense.
OmSigDAVID

2  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 09:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

It would be useful if the people who profess such a belief
would bother to address all the evidence showing that this was a legitimate case of self-defense.
The way that the left
describes this incident, u 'd think
that Zimmy just went out looking for any random blacks
and then indiscriminately opened up on them with an automatic rifle.
revelette2

1  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 12:32 pm
@Wilso,
I heard about that on the View. Didn't think about the Zimmerman trial, but now that I do, Florida seems to be going crazy.
Wilso

1  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

oralloy wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

The way that the left
describes this incident, u 'd think

You really should do the world a favour. Caress one of your beloved guns. Then after you've got off, put it in your mouth, and blow that malignant mass of **** that passes for a brain up against the wall you worthless ****.

Frank Apisa

1  
Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 06:35 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I disagree with that comment, Revelette...although only because you used the word "going."

If you were to add the Florida State fiascoes into the mix, you would see that the word is not needed.

bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 06:32 am
George Zimmerman Retweets Photo of Trayvon Martin's Body
Taylor Lewis

http://www.essence.com/2015/09/29/george-zimmerman-retweets-photo-trayvon-martins-body?xid=pd_outbrain

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted in the 2012 death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, is back in the headlines again for retweeting an image of Martin's body.

According to Mother Jones News, Zimmeran was tagged in a tweet that shared a photo of Martin's body lying the grass after he had been shot with the caption "Z-Man is a one man army." Zimmerman retreated the photo to his 11,000 followers. Twitter deleted the image days later.

Yesterday, Zimmerman began tweeting posts, demanding that Twitter remove images of his "Wanted" poster. Zimmerman continued on his Twitter rant, which he ended by sharing a photo of him smoking a cigar on the beach.

"As much as I love owning all you trolls I have to work… On my tan!" he wrote. "Tell 'Karma' she's worthless, God protects me."

Zimmerman's attorneys have not responded to the incident.
revelette2

2  
Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 08:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Do you suppose he is feeling neglected? A scary thought if he feels the need to grab headlines.
bobsal u1553115

2  
Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 09:08 am
@revelette2,
He's going to do it again. I believe he would set it up. He's going to kill someone, again. He believes he is some sort of hero and he believes he can get away with anything.