To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 05:39 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Wessel

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1978-043-14%2C_Horst_Wessel.jpg/220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1978-043-14%2C_Horst_Wessel.jpg

Horst Wessel, the Nazi version of Trayvon. Same basic story as Trayvon Martin, i.e. a walking piece of garbage with no reasonable expectation of reaching age 25 succumbs to the law of averages and dies as a logical consequence of his own shitty behavior, and then is made into a hero of the world by propagandists and/or race baiters:

Quote:
"At that time, the Alexanderplatz, the centre of Berlin's nightlife, was part of the territory of Wessel's SA troop. In September 1929, he met Erna Jänicke, an 18-year-old prostitute, in a bar. Soon he moved into her apartment in Große Frankfurter Straße (today Karl-Marx-Allee). The landlady was Elisabeth Salm, whose late husband had been an active Communist. Some sources claim Wessel earned money as her procurer.[6] After a few months, there was a dispute between Salm and Wessel over unpaid rent.[7] In the evening of 14 January 1930, Wessel answered a knock on his door, and was shot in the face by an assailant who then fled the scene. Wessel lingered in hospital until he died on 23 February. Albrecht Höhler, an active member of the local Communist Party (KPD) branch, was sentenced to six years' imprisonment for the shooting, and was executed by the Gestapo after the Nazi accession to power in 1933.[8]
The KPD, however, denied any knowledge of the attack and said it resulted from a dispute over money between Wessel and his landlady. It is possible that Salm asked her late husband's old comrades to help deal with her recalcitrant tenant.[9] Another version says that Wessel's murderer was a rival for the affections of Jänicke. It is also possible the shooting was revenge by local Communists for Wessel's alleged role in the murder of a 17-year-old Communist, Camillo Ross, earlier in the day.[citation needed]

Posthumous fame

"Wessel was elevated by Goebbels' propaganda apparatus to the status of leading martyr of the Nazi movement. Goebbels himself began the process with his 27 February 1930 account of Wessel's death "Raise High the Flag!"[10] Many of Goebbels's most effective propaganda speeches were made at gravesides, but Wessel received unusual attention among the many unremembered storm troopers.[11]

Joseph Goebbels would have hired Sharpton and Jackson on the spot. It's a fairly safe bet he'd have referred to them as "Black Aryans".
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:37 pm
@gungasnake,
When did you sustain your brain injury or is it natal?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm with you. I will be the most dangerous geezer you've ever met.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:43 pm
@gungasnake,
Just so long as its an expert you like who can toss out a couple of anecdotes that don't represent the Zimmerman episode.

Zimmerman is a murdering rat bastard who will certainly kill again.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
http://www.evanravitz.com/doctor/lucy.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 06:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451af9f69e2019104a2fc39970c-500wi
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:05 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
I don't think Zimmerman should have gotten off so easily even if it was in self defense. He clearly escalated the problem by getting out of his truck and pursuing Martin on foot. I mean if you see a mountain lion roaming about, is it wise to get out of your car and track it down? You are asking for trouble by getting out of the car.

The fact that Mr. Zimmerman tried to keep tabs on Trayvon's position for the police does not deprive him of his lawful right to defend himself.

Krumple wrote:
That is where the situation turns into a stand your ground case. Zimmerman claims that while Martin was on top of him, Martin was saying he was going to kill him, bust his head open on the ground. Not sure if that is true or not but what exactly would you do in that situation?

That does not make this a SYG case. It makes it basic self defense.

Krumple wrote:
I think they were both equally to blame.

They weren't. Trayvon is entirely responsible for his decision to violently assault Mr. Zimmerman.

Krumple wrote:
If I saw someone who I thought was on drugs, roaming around, as it was getting dark, in the rain. I sure as hell am not going to get out of my truck to track them. It is asking for trouble. Call me a wimp, but it is just common sense. This decision Zimmerman makes should have put him into the manslaughter position because it was inviting a dangerous life threatening situation.

It would only be manslaughter if Mr. Zimmerman had been the one to initiate the violence. Absent that, it's 100% self defense.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Anybody that thinks Martin had no right to defend himself does not grasp the situation.

It is more the fact that we understand that Trayvon was not defending himself.

edgarblythe wrote:
If somebody stalks me with a gun, for no apparent reason, I am defending myself by any means I can find.

Hopefully your victim will be able to defend themselves from your unprovoked violent assault.

If not, I'm sure you'll find death row comfortable.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Zimmerman is a murdering rat bastard who will certainly kill again.

Liberals refer to Self Defense as "murder" because they hate our Freedom.

The 9/11 attackers hated our Freedom too.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:21 pm
If Martin was white and Zimmerman black, he'd be on death row now.
Wilso

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:24 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:25 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

That is unlikely. Black people have the right to defend themselves if a white person violently assaults them.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:38 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:

Wrong. There was in fact a case which was just such a mirror image of the Martin/Zimmerman case with the colors reversed which was being discussed last summer and, in that case, the shooter was not even charged.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 09:40 pm
@oralloy,
Wilso wrote:
oralloy wrote:
That is unlikely. Black people have the right to defend themselves
if a white person violently assaults them.
I 've never been any pro-black fanatic,
but if a black were found to have done what Zimmy did, as a juror,
I 'd certainly vote to acquit the black. Blacks dont and shud not
have to put up with whites beating their heads on the cement.

Come to think about it,
if that actually happened, we 'd owe our gratitude to that black
for getting rid of a dangerous white from whom none of us was safe.

David
gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That's one facet of the big disconnect... Blacks too often circle the wagons around guys who, were they white, nobody including their immediate family would admit to having anything to do with.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:47 pm
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002576397/1037818496_obama_racist_baiting_trayvon_72942465392_xlarge.jpeg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:49 pm
http://roedersrants.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/horst-wessel-deutschland-und-die-ostmark-peter-crawford.pnghttp://oi44.tinypic.com/34s4jsk.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:57 pm
Quote:
Bobsal said: Zimmerman is a murdering rat bastard who will certainly kill again.

Only if another black jumps on him and starts smashing his head into the ground..Wink

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."- (President John Adams 1735-1826)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/John-Adams_zps62ebe82d.jpg~original
oralloy

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 03:56 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Quote:
Bobsal said: Zimmerman is a murdering rat bastard who will certainly kill again.

Only if another black jumps on him and starts smashing his head into the ground..Wink
"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."- (President John Adams 1735-1826)

Mr. Zimmerman may well kill in Lawful Self Defense again (for example, if a deranged Liberal were to violently attack him).

But Lawful Self Defense will never be considered murder, as was alleged in the post you quoted.

Hmmm. It's almost April 1st. I need to turn on images in my browser so I can see what the Hamsters have in store for us this year.

I wish that wasn't such a pain to do in Firefox these days.
0 Replies