News: George Zimmerman defense team responds to cousin’s molestation claims

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:17 pm
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

From my previous posts you all probably know my opinion on this. The fact that Zimmerman was only 8 years old when he started "molesting" his then 6-year-old female cousin is a vital sign that he himself was a victim of sexual assault. In which case, I see nothing wrong with what he did to that girl. If Zimmerman "molested" a male cousin of the same age as that girl, no one would care but because the cousin was a girl, everyone jumps on Zimmerman.

Since society is going to treat Zimmerman like a sex-offender when he isn't, I don't blame him if he goes out of his way to retaliate against society by doing things that are not appropriate for discussion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,610 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:26 pm
@Charlotte31,
Charlotte, you are just wrong.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:27 pm
@Charlotte31,
What on earth do you mean, "doing things that are not appropriate for discussion."
Rockhead

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:43 am
@roger,
and "If Zimmerman "molested" a male cousin of the same age as that girl, no one would care" is a little way the **** out there as well...
roger

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 01:01 am
@Rockhead,
That was definately a part of my objection.
0 Replies

Charlotte31

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:30 am
@roger,
Quote:
What on earth do you mean, "doing things that are not appropriate for discussion."

Proper netiquette keeps me from discussing it. Sorry.
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:35 am
@Charlotte31,
Pssst, Charlotte31, we're all adults here. Believe me, you can't shock us, but why not continue to speak euphemistically and we'll try to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

Joe(So, he put his peepee.....)Nation
0 Replies

Charlotte31

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:45 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
and "If Zimmerman "molested" a male cousin of the same age as that girl, no one would care" is a little way the **** out there as well...

Not really. Boy-on-boy bullying [whether or not it involves sexual violence] is often neglected by society while boy-on-girl bullying is treated like rape [even if there is no sexual violence].
DrewDad

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:53 am
@Charlotte31,
Hey, Hawkeye, how's tricks?
0 Replies