9
   

To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

 
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:56 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
So Zimmerman got himself roughed up for the photos.

You make it sound like Mr. Zimmerman actually wanted Trayvon to violently assault him.

That's pretty goofy even for a kook like you.


McTag wrote:
This trial was the biggest farce since O J Simpson's.

Only in one respect. It was an outrage that charges were even filed.
OmSigDAVID
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:44 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

McTag wrote:
So Zimmerman got himself roughed up for the photos.

You make it sound like Mr. Zimmerman actually wanted Trayvon to violently assault him.

That's pretty goofy even for a kook like you.


McTag wrote:
This trial was the biggest farce since O J Simpson's.

Only in one respect. It was an outrage that charges were even filed.
It was very surprizing and disheartening
that a Republican governor fired the local criminal prosecutor
and replaced him with someone whose mission it was to GET Zimmy.

Maybe obama blackmailed him, somehow???
I 'm gonna be locked into voting for him in November.

What he did was very, very strange.





David
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,

We have an April Fools Day puzzle:
http://able2know.org/topic/239870-1

The Hamsters have done something after all. Just not clear what it is.
0 Replies
 
McTag
 
  4  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:39 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
You make it sound like Mr. Zimmerman actually wanted Trayvon to violently assault him.


You're probably right. Only one of them had a gun, and needed an excuse to use it.
But I'm suggesting the "injuries" came after the murder.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:51 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You make it sound like Mr. Zimmerman actually wanted Trayvon to violently assault him.

You're probably right.

No probably about it. That is exactly what you were making it sound like.

You really do have no shame whatsoever.


McTag wrote:
Only one of them had a gun, and needed an excuse to use it.

No excuse was needed. People have the right to defend themselves when they are violently attacked.


McTag wrote:
But I'm suggesting the "injuries" came after

That's because you're a habitual liar who enjoys falsely accusing innocent people.

You're disgusting.


McTag wrote:
the murder.

You kooks refer to Lawful Self Defense as "murder" because you hate Freedom just as much at the 9/11 attackers did.
McTag
 
  3  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 12:24 pm
@oralloy,

I see your argument has changed to making personal attacks. That's normal for you. But bluster doesn't change facts. In any civilised country, this would have been a murder trial, with the evidence supporting the prosecution.
Only one person had a gun, only one wound up dead.
Zimmerman is a coward as well as a racist vigilante gun-nut. He should have been dealt with properly by the law.
Romeo Fabulini
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 02:29 pm
Quote:
Oralloy said:We all have that same DNA, and those same jungle ancestors.
But your point about violence might be applied to all humans regardless of skin color.

Argue with the figures, not me..Wink

"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2092547/pg1


gungasnake
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 04:38 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.


The guy was in possession of stolen wedding rings. That's enough to guarantee he'd never have had a fun time in prison...
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:31 pm
The black Alex Haley wrote the "true" book 'Roots' about slavery and it was turned into a 1970's TV miniseries.
Later it emerged that Haley had stolen chunks of it from another author.
Haley had also invented "facts" about slavery.
Huh, so it seems Haley was just another thieving lying black..Wink

WIKI- "Following the success of the original novel and the miniseries, Haley was sued by author Harold Courlander, who asserted that Roots was plagiarized from his own novel The African. The resulting trial ended with an out-of-court settlement and an admission from Haley that certain passages within Roots had been copied from Courlander's work
Separately, researchers refuted Haley's claims that, as the basis for Roots, Haley had traced his own ancestry back through slavery to a very specific individual and village in Africa

Judge Ward stated, "Alex Haley perpetrated a hoax on the public."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roots_(TV_miniseries)


0 Replies
 
Finn dAbuzz
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 07:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
Including killing the stalker?

You seem to have a variable sense of what is right and wrong.
0 Replies
 
Finn dAbuzz
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 07:46 pm
@McTag,
So you think the photo evidence was staged?

You really are a cynic when ideology dictates.
Romeo Fabulini
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 08:15 pm
Shocking piece of dialog from 'The Boys from Brazil'-

Greg Peck (posing as a nazi-hunter)- "I hate all nazis"
John Dehner- "I dunno about nazis, it's the niggers we gotta worry about"


At 1:35:25-

oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 08:41 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I see your argument has changed to making personal attacks. That's normal for you.

I reply in whatever way is most appropriate.

When a cockroach like you deliberately lies about innocent people, the proper response is to denounce you as the lying scumbag that you are.


McTag wrote:
But bluster doesn't change facts.

That's OK. I get along with facts quite well. No need to change them. And I'm not much for bluster either.


McTag wrote:
In any civilised country, this would have been a murder trial, with the evidence supporting the prosecution.

Liar. Self Defense is a Fundamental Human Right that underpins all legal systems.


McTag wrote:
Only one person had a gun, only one wound up dead.

A satisfactory result.


McTag wrote:
Zimmerman is a coward as well as a racist vigilante gun-nut.

McTag is a Sex Offender.


McTag wrote:
He should have been dealt with properly by the law.

Proper application of the law involves respect for Fundamental Human Rights like Self Defense.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 08:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
It's in blacks DNA to be violent, it stems back to their jungle ancestors when only the toughest and most aggressive survived.

We all have that same DNA, and those same jungle ancestors.
But your point about violence might be applied to all humans regardless of skin color.

Argue with the figures, not me..Wink

The figures are not in dispute with the facts that I stated.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 08:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
So you think the photo evidence was staged?
You really are a cynic when ideology dictates.

I'm sure McTag knows better. He just enjoys falsely accusing innocent people. He's that sort of scumbag.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 08:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,

That horrible word causes a lot of pain to people because of the history of unfair and sadistic abuse that is associated with it. It really shouldn't be used so blatantly.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 10:11 pm
Quote:
Oralloy said: That horrible word causes a lot of pain to people because of the history of unfair and sadistic abuse that is associated with it. It really shouldn't be used so blatantly.

Martin used it..Wink
"The Daily Caller says it has published 152 pages of tweets downloaded from Trayvon's account. The site says Trayvon went by the Twitter handle NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

Seems he found his limit when he ran up against Neighborhood Watchman George Zimmerman..Smile
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 12:53 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
In any civilised country,
this would have been a murder trial,
It was a murder trial.


McTag wrote:
with the evidence supporting the prosecution.
There was NO evidence that defendant did anything improper.
He was ideal, in all respects; a fine citizen, a helpful nabor.




McTag wrote:
Only one person had a gun, only one wound up dead.
Apparently, the criminal tried to murder the hero by use of Mixed Martial Arts
and slamming his head on the cement; that was the criminal 's weapon.


McTag wrote:
Zimmerman is a coward
HOW was he a "coward" ???
Please explain.



McTag wrote:
as well as a racist vigilante gun-nut.
Assuming that Mr. Z was a racist, that was a fine opportunity
for him to express his racism, with a black slamming his head on the cement.

By WHAT reasoning, Mr. McTag, do u deem him to be "a gun-nut"???
How do u define "a gun-nut"???? ( I agree that his choice of guns
was ill-considered; it was un-reliable. )



McTag wrote:
He should have been dealt with properly by the law.
Very true, Mr. McTag!
I commend u upon your legal insight.
His legal rights were abused in that he shud never have been subjected
to a trial in the face of such exculpatory circumstances!

That Republican governor was to blame, actually FIRING
the local prosecutor and sending in a replacement with a mission
to single out and persecute Mr. Z.! Quite disgraceful indeed.





David
0 Replies
 
McTag
 
  3  
Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 12:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,

Quote:
So you think the photo evidence was staged?
You really are a cynic when ideology dictates.


I don't recognise any ideology or cynicism at play here. Just look at the facts. The only possible defence Zimmerman could use to answer the murder charge was that he was attacked.
But he was the one who stalked the man, then engaged with him (against official direction not to do so) armed with a lethal weapon, and ready (eager?) to use it.
The marks on his head are not convincing, and were most probably applied afterwards, as a ploy.
It was a murder.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 04:43 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Martin used it..Wink

I know. And quotes of Trayvon's online posts, in a discussion of this case, might be an instance where it could be necessary to use the word.

But not blatantly, for no reason other than to use the word. The sight of it actually hurts people.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/02/2024 at 01:31:22