To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 04:27 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Quote:
To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

For starters, all the families in that neighborhood can consider themselves lucky that Trayvon wasn't able to get hopped up on PCP and break into their home later that night.

Quote:
This leads to what should bean inevitable question: Who are these people glorifying the killer of an unarmed teenager in one of the most racially polarized incidents in recent history?

Most likely they are people who are horrified at the way Mr. Zimmerman has been demonized and maliciously prosecuted.

Quote:
Haidt says that liberal morality rests on two principles:
Care/Harm
Fairness/Cheating
Killing someone certainly qualifies as harm, and, almost literally, getting away with murder is not fair.

Liberals refer to Self Defense as "murder" because they hate the Constitution.

Quote:
It’s hard to see how any of these describe the autograph-seekers. What else might explain that reaction?

Let's just say that Conservatives are sick of Liberals trying to lynch innocent people like Mr. Zimmerman, and are sick of Liberals trying to do away with America's Constitution and Civil Rights.

Quote:
The obvious candidate is racism.

No. It is the fact that Liberals hate our Freedom just as much as the 9/11 attackers did.
SO STIPULATED!!!

That was a very GOOD post, Oralloy!

I wish I had the presence of mind to put it as well as that.
I JOIN in your observations.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 04:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Zimmerman is a murdering rat bastard who will certainly kill again.
OK, as long as he keeps killing
rats that deserve it and JUSTIFY each killing, as martin's misconduct did.

David
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 04:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
That was a very GOOD post, Oralloy!

Thanks.

April 1st tomorrow. Watch out for Hamster antics.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:02 am
@bobsal u1553115,
http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/trayvon_martin_and_the_flat_earth_society.html

Quote:

Trayvon Martin and the Flat Earth Society
Ben Cohen

TV journalist Lisa Bloom has just written a book about the Trayvon Martin case. Curious to find out more, I watched her interview with Cenk Uygur of “The Young Turks.” She started out by explaining that she wrote the book to demonstrate Zimmerman’s guilt, and show that the jury got it wrong. Instead of presenting new evidence, or a more compelling interpretation, she ignored exculpatory evidence, mangled the facts, made bogus inferences, and omitted much..

I would have preferred never to have written another thing about the Zimmerman trial. The case is depressing and tragic, nobody can be happy that Trayvon Martin died. But the truth matters more than people’s feelings. If nobody combats this garbage, it becomes conventional wisdom, and millions of people will believe a sham. The truth is that the jury system worked, despite all of the outside pressure the jury reached a lawful verdict.

Bloom starts by claiming that Rachel Jeantel’s testimony provided the key piece of evidence; Rachel Jeantel heard Zimmerman attack Trayvon Martin. How? Rachel Jeantel says she heard a thump, and then “grass,” and “a little get-off, get-off.” Rachel Jeantel’s interpretation of what she heard, but did not see, is good enough for Lisa Bloom.

Bloom also claims that Zimmerman’s gun was behind his back, so he couldn’t have gotten it; she calls this her second key piece of evidence. She claims Zimmerman said the gun was behind his back in multiple interviews. In his video walk through with Officer Christopher Serino, Zimmerman says that the gun was on his right hip, and he indicates that visually. Readers can see for themselves.

She also claims that Zimmerman’s head was not banged against the concrete, because “the fight wasn’t on the concrete.” The photographs of Zimmerman’s skull would beg to differ with this assessment, as would the medical experts for the prosecution and the defense. Judging by where pieces of evidences such as keys were found, the fight started at the T and moved up, consistent with Zimmerman’s story.

Her most explosive claim was that Trayvon Martin punched George Zimmerman in the face because Zimmerman approached him with a gun.­­Trayvon Martin was screaming his guts out, in her version, because a crazy man with a gun was threatening him. Huh? Doesn’t that contradict what she said earlier? Never mind, I’m sure she clears all this up in her book.

The worst part of her interview is the mountain of evidence she ignores. She doesn’t mention the physical evidence, or the testimony of eyewitness John Good. The physical evidence makes it nearly 100% certain that Zimmerman fired the shot while prone, with Trayvon Martin on top, and the testimony of John Good confirms this. Yet she refuses to accept the hardest facts we have in the case, all in service of a false narrative.

It’s easy to understand why people feel bad for Trayvon Martin; he is dead, after all. Feeling bad for Trayvon Martin doesn’t justify condemning George Zimmerman. Jeralyn Merritt is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal, but she can admit the truth. Lisa Bloom can’t do that.

discussion:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3139222/posts

Quote:
More glorifying of tres-gone? Has anyone taken any heat to the Miami Heat for "honoring" this little POS? Seems like kobe found out that he might have mispoken after all so the Lakers are off the hook for his comments. After all, "We got to stand together bro. Right or wrong, we gotta stand together." His folks (parents in absentia) are makin' a bundle off this whole thing. Purty sad. But (as john cougar sings) "Ain't that America"?

[img]Facts? They dont need no stinkin facts. The same with logic. Everything about their talking points is 100 percent dogma. And they are almost never called on it because of their Black Race Privilege. Welcome to the Obamanation in the 21st century....[/img]

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Our DNC shill (Sallybob) get abducted by aliens or something??
gungasnake

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:08 am
Castle doctrine, asshole perps' asshole families can't even sue:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/robbers-killed-armed-citizen-now-families-want-sue/

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:34 am
@gungasnake,
Not at all. BTW I am a fourth generation Republican and proud of it. I love watching you three play so seriously. It provides much laughter. Its like watching four year olds play office so serious and all over milk and cookies - or in you guys case, Lite beer and crappy beef-like jerky.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
. . . BTW I am a fourth generation Republican and proud of it . . .
Y??? By what reasoning ??
gungasnake

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Not at all. BTW I am a fourth generation Republican and proud of it.

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_2632328_23mfhwy73z.png
farmerman

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:10 pm
@gungasnake,
was that a birthday card you got from your wife gunga?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:06 am
@gungasnake,
Good advice, Gunka. When will you take it? Personally I don't think you should lie at all
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:12 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Uhhhhh .... because I believe in Republican ideals? Because I believe in states rights within the Constitution insured by a Federal government.

Sometimes you ask dumb questions.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:46 pm
From the Daily Mail:-
"Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.
The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.
It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that it is claimed belonged to the teen.
The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.
Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html
farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:48 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Obviously he should have been killed with that pedigree in crime!
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:05 pm
@farmerman,
They dig and try to find a reason to kill him, but, none of what they've found would get a white kid shot by a guy like Zimmerman.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:12 pm
It's in blacks DNA to be violent, it stems back to their jungle ancestors when only the toughest and most aggressive survived.
Guns are the great leveller by allowing whites to defend themselves against even the biggest violent blacks..Wink
Zimmy's gun is displayed to the court-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim-gun_zpscddd0842.jpg~original

Zim took a beating but the kid came off worst-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim4_zps79d9b712.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim2_zps90476b28.jpg~original
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery.

That makes his casing of houses that evening more ominous. If he'd broken into a house that night where a family was home, while he was all hopped up on PCP, the results would likely have been grim.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
They dig and try to find a reason to kill him,

No one is looking for a "reason". The fact that the shooting was Lawful Self Defense resolves the entire matter.

edgarblythe wrote:
but, none of what they've found would get a white kid shot by a guy like Zimmerman.

Nonsense. People are allowed to defend themselves from violent assault no matter what the skin color of their attacker.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 02:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
It's in blacks DNA to be violent, it stems back to their jungle ancestors when only the toughest and most aggressive survived.

We all have that same DNA, and those same jungle ancestors.

But your point about violence might be applied to all humans regardless of skin color.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:28 pm

So Zimmerman got himself roughed up for the photos.

This trial was the biggest farce since O J Simpson's.