Want To Be A Patriot? Read And Sign

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they jumped.

I don't see the comparison. Flying frogs don't massacre entire families in their own homes.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:10 pm
@oralloy,
'probably'?! As I said,

You are completely bonkers, Oralboy.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:19 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
'probably'?!

Yes.

JTT wrote:
As I said,
You are completely bonkers, Oralboy.

And as I said,

Not really. Mr. Zimmerman probably saved an entire family from being massacred that night.

You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.
Ragman

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:41 pm
@oralloy,
massacred by what, pray tell...a bag of Skittles? Jackass
DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:44 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
As much as I detest the Republican leadership, and their whiny ways, I think it's a really bad idea to start arresting elected officials.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:48 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
massacred by what, pray tell...a bag of Skittles? Jackass

If I remember correctly Ted Bundy killed five or six student nurses one night using a tree limb and I assume there was a tree limb or such laying around the neighborhood that Trayvon could had used if he did not go home and found a better weapon to employed.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:49 pm
@DrewDad,
how about if they're guilty of something criminal? Just asking
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:54 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
how about if they're guilty of something criminal? Just asking

This silly petition did not give any valid criminal misdeeds to have them drag off the floor of congress.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 03:59 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
massacred by what, pray tell...

By his bare hands. People are extremely dangerous when they take PCP-type drugs.

Ragman wrote:
Jackass

You can always tell that a just and fair result has been achieved when you see that all the bad guys are embittered.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:01 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
If I remember correctly Ted Bundy killed five or six student nurses one night using a tree limb and I assume there was a tree limb or such laying around the neighborhood that Trayvon could had used if he did not go home and found a better weapon to employed.

Once he got all hopped up on PCP, the only weapon Trayvon would have needed is his bare hands.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:06 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Once he got all hopped up on PCP, the only weapon Trayvon would have needed is his bare hands.

Perhaps depending who he would had run into in any of those homes however we do know that he have no problem when not on PCP trying to killed Zimmerman with his bare hands.

If for example he had been unlucky enough to had run into my wife he would had ended up with a great many more bullets holes in him then one.

Poor Holder would had have even a harder time trying to pin a racist label on my wife then he did with Zimmerman.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:15 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Perhaps depending who he would had run into in any of those homes

PCP rampagers tend to be unstoppable juggernauts who absorb multiple shotgun blasts before going down.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:19 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
If for example he had been unlucky enough to had run into my wife he would had ended up with a great many more bullets holes in him then one.

Many many shots is what it would have taken to stop him if the encounter had taken place while Trayvon was on PCP.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:19 pm
once one of you tinfoil twins got hopped up on PCP you could do the same. Of course this boy WASN'T on PCP or any other drug of that type and had none in his possession. Why don't you just say every black teenager should be shot and killed as a preemptive strike and get it over with.?
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Many many shots is what it would have taken to stop him if the encounter had taken place while Trayvon was on PCP.

With his heart blown out and or a few bullets between his eyes he would have been stop PCP or no PCP as you need a heart able to pump blood and a brain able to give orders to your body.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:31 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
every black teenager should be shot and killed as a preemptive strike and get it over with.?

I would suggest it is wise to killed anyone of any color who is trying to pound your brain out on a sidewalk and it would also be wise to assume that any intruder that had broken into your home in the middle of the night is a danger to your life again no matter what the color of that person skin happen to be.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:37 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
once one of you tinfoil twins got hopped up on PCP you could do the same.

Yes, but we don't take PCP and go breaking into people's houses.

Of course this boy WASN'T on PCP or any other drug of that type

Fortunately Mr. Zimmerman observed Trayvon's activity before Trayvon could get hopped up on PCP and go on a rampage.

and had none in his possession.

He was carrying the candy and soda to cut it with though.

Why don't you just say every black teenager should be shot and killed as a preemptive strike and get it over with.?

Because people should only be shot in circumstances of self defense.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:40 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
With his heart blown out and or a few bullets between his eyes he would have been stop PCP or no PCP as you need a heart able to pump blood and a brain able to give orders to your body.

PCP rampagers can go on for quite a few seconds even with their heart blown out.

Nervous system hits work well though.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: Yes, but we don't take PCP and go breaking into people's houses.

But you avidly support those who do break into people's countries and homes. You enthusiastically support those who poison children, slaughter children and their loved ones, napalm villagers, carpet bomb villagers, rape and torture, spread deadly weapons hither and yon, steal the bread from the mouths of children.

But you get your panties all in a bunch about a young kid murdered by a dope because you fear that this dope might lead to a crackdown on all you dopes.

No worries! There are ample dopes, felons, war criminals and terrorists in positions of power in the USA.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:52 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
murdered

Self defense isn't murder.