Want To Be A Patriot? Read And Sign

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 01:36 pm
@BillRM,
Because up until this the right had respect for the views of the left and were willing to listen and reasonably discuss. . Riiiiiight. I sure hate the thought of spoiling that. Yada, yada yada
BillRM

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 02:09 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Yes, it really really helpful in gaining more support from the independents when the left act as crazy or perhaps even more crazy then the right wingers.

Would be nice it our side would not copy the fuming at the mouth that the right love to do.

The picture even if a fantasy picture of Holder sending in US marshals to drag duty elected congress members off the house and senate floors will not win any added support for our sides of the issues.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 11:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That would have put a shyster like you out of business and in the poor house.

Gee, what a nice thought!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 05:26 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Because up until this the right had respect for the views of the left
and were willing to listen and reasonably discuss.
The right is like an accurate accountant
or a surgeon whose hands are clean. Its hard to argue against that.
Accuracy and cleanliness are respectable; playing it straight is respectable.
Deviation therefrom, or being liberal from the rules about cleanliness is not respectable.
It is respectable to be orthodox in relation to accuracy and cleanliness.
Distortion of those rules is not respectable.

David
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 09:05 am
Tell that to Chris Christie. Apparently he missed your memo
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 09:19 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
What a nightmare would it be to find myself fighting on the side of the tea parties assholes in a civil war in order to uphold the constitution.

That's not a nightmare, it's a complete fantasy. You'll be up against something more powerful than a teenage lad with a can of sprite and a bag of skittles. Their guns will be better than yours, and like most cowards who like to hide behind their guns, you wouldn't be fighting, you'd be cowering in the corner messing yourself.
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 09:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Their guns will be better than yours, and like most cowards who like to hide behind their guns, you wouldn't be fighting, you'd be cowering in the corner messing yourself.

LOL so I am a coward and you know this because I own guns and am for gun rights?

Let see would you care to see pictures of my jumping out of perfectly good aircrafts for the fun of it or flying an open frame three hundred pounds aircraft also for the fun of it?

As far as they having better weapons given that most military men tend to lean to the right not the left in the US if Obama and Holder would start a civil war by dragging off congress persons from the floor of congress my guess is that most of the US military would not be fighting on Obama side in a full blown civil war.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 11:35 am
@BillRM,
There's nothing brave about jumping out of an aeroplane, it's a piece of piss. I thought everyone had done it. I did it at Thruxton airbase, total pain in the arse, trained in November, didn't manage to jump until June, what with the weather and races going on.

It's not something to boast about.
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 12:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
here's nothing brave about jumping out of an aeroplane, it's a piece of piss.

If you said so and there would be nothing brave in that light in fighting for the constitution as tens of millions of men and women have done so in the history of the US beginning even before the constitution with dealing with your nation military forces.....and then later dealing once more with your nation forces after the constitution was created.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 01:42 pm
@BillRM,
All mouth and trousers, you talk a lot about fighting but hero worship a man who murders an unarmed teenager. That's the measure of your bravery, shooting unarmed kids.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 02:10 pm
the problem with bravery AND toughness is that too many people equate it with who you can knock down. The real measure is how much you can take and get back up.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 02:12 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1947627_650951968297558_2092362180_n.jpg
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 04:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but hero worship a man who murders an unarmed teenager. That's the measure of your bravery, shooting unarmed kids.

An unarmed kid that was fully grown and have him down on the ground trying to pound his brain out on the sidewalk after sucker punching him to get him on the ground!!!!!!!!

I would have cheerfully killed him myself and so would my wife for that matter.

As far as murder a jury found that is was not murder but justifiable homicide.

I will admit I find it is too bad you was not the victim of this hoodlum as I am sure you would have allow this "child" to killed you and afterward we would have locked up that 17 years old for life.

The only reason that event might had been reported in the national news is that a UK citizen was the victim.
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 04:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
Where is the marker listing jumping you and trying to pound your brains out on the sidewalk?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 04:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

That says it all, cheerfully killed an unarmed child. You're so very brave.
BillRM

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 05:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

He was not unarmed as he had a sidewalk as a weapon that was able to kill anyone first of all.

Second of all, this "child" was old enough if a UK citizen to join the UK military in fact he was a year older then needed to be a UK soldier or sailor or Royal marine.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 05:31 pm
Regardless of all this, arresting people of other opinions for treason because they won't agree to your agenda is precisely opposite to democratic ideas and will do nothing but discredit people who advocate it.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 05:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
It's a tongue in cheek thing, Brandon. Nobody seriously will pursue this.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 06:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
but the people making a fuss don't WANT to understand that. they WANT to be outraged.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
BillRM wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
It wud have been irrational and suicidal for any person in Zimmy 's position
to fail to use his defensive gun as Zimmy actually did.
It does not make sense for anyone to allow a criminal
to continue to pound his head on the cement.
The next impact might prove to be fatal
or gravely injurious. The criminal used the street pavement as a weapon.
If it were up to me, Zimmy wud get a GOOD tax credit for valuable services
rendered to the decent people of Florida.

As a citizen of Florida, I feel safer for Zimmy 's ministrations.

Izzy, I m sure that u 'd take steps to avoid being in such a position,
but if u actually were on the ground, having your head pounded
on the cement, wud u defensively grab an available gun,
or
wud u choose to let him continue, in the exercise of his discretion ???

David