Want To Be A Patriot? Read And Sign

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 06:42 pm
Personally, I wouldn't ask people to sign a petition criminalizing an opposite viewpoint for humor, and I'm not convinced that humor was really the motivation. There are enough people who want to subvert the Constitution and are serious about it for me to add my voice to theirs as a jest. I'm sure everyone would think it was very funny if I asked people to sign some horrific, misguided ultraconservative petition and later said I was only kidding.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 07:18 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't ask people to sign a petition criminalizing an opposite viewpoint for humor, and I'm not convinced that humor was really the motivation. There are enough people who want to subvert the Constitution and are serious about it for me to add my voice to theirs as a jest. I'm sure everyone would think it was very funny if I asked people to sign some horrific, misguided ultraconservative petition and later said I was only kidding.

You can't sling a cat without hitting an ultraconservative petition of that nature. I have never seen you express any concern over it
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 08:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon: I'm sure everyone would think it was very funny if I asked people to sign some horrific, misguided ultraconservative petition and later said I was only kidding.
---------

"Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists."
-- GWB

And war crimes galore committed against the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ensued and you dumb fuckers are still whining about how hard done by you are.

Another good illustration of how you are an amoral dickhead, Brandon.

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 10:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Brandon: I'm sure everyone would think it was very funny if I asked people to sign some horrific, misguided ultraconservative petition and later said I was only kidding.
---------

"Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists."
-- GWB

And war crimes galore committed against the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ensued and you dumb fuckers are still whining about how hard done by you are.

Another good illustration of how you are an amoral dickhead, Brandon.

Don't say another, since you failed to demonstrate either "amoral" or "dickhead" in the other thread. If you disagree, just repeat your "proof" from the other thread.

So, according to you, the fact that I approve of the invasion of Iraq makes me both amoral and a dickhead (which you defined as a stupid and contemptible person). We can throw out the "contemptible," since that's subjective. So, you are asserting that my approval of the invasion of Iraq demonstrates that I'm amoral and stupid. Disagreeing with you on policy doesn't constitute a proof that I have no morals. A proof would be to follow me around and catalog incidents which show that I have no empathy. However, since this line of discussion began with me expressing sympathy for a zoo animal, that's clearly false. As for stupid, please explain how approving of the invasion of Iraq demonstrates a low IQ. Kind of surprising that my school IQ tests were high, I am a member of Mensa, have two degrees in physics, and am working as a software engineer despite a low IQ.

Getting down to business, the truth is that you glide through these boards making false claims, pretty much saying whatever strikes your fancy with no apparent concern about whether it's true or not. You indifferently call people amoral, defined as lacking any moral sense, despite the near certainty that it's false in almost every case, and apparently not caring.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:25 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
but if u actually were on the ground, having your head pounded
on the cement, wud u defensively grab an available gun,

Nobody was on the ground having their head pounded. That's clear fabrication. The child killer had a tiny scratch, probably self inflicted, that's not an injury consistent with a pounding.
BillRM

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 06:32 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nobody was on the ground having their head pounded. That's clear fabrication. The child killer had a tiny scratch, probably self inflicted, that's not an injury consistent with a pounding.

Even you know better as pictures of his wounds was taken within minutes after the gun shot ended the attempted murder by the "kid" by a neighbor who came out of his home.

Sorry all the evidences support Zimmerman version of the evidences that night none support your fantasy version including his broken nose from the sucker punch that resulted in Zimmerman being on the ground with Trayvon on top of him.

Hell then calling a late teenager who was a year older at the time then needed to be a Royal Marine in your nation military is itself as dishonest as can be given your nation military is of the opinion that a 17 years old is not a child and is old enough to be in combat and to killed.

Below is not the body of a child......

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVanb3NNSsiU-XfAyPB0jHeOyae97B8MWb0pfZkkxLKkwt7P-geg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 06:59 pm
@BillRM,
What the hell is wrong with you? Thats the body of someone killed for no reason other racist considerations. Shame on you!
BillRM

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Thats the body of someone killed for no reason other racist considerations. Shame on you!

That person was killed due to him attacking by error an armed man of mixed race himself IE his death had zero to do with race.

It have everything to do with him being a young hoodlum who luck ran out that night as he try to pound a man brain out on a sidewalk.

So shame on you instead.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon: So according to you, the fact that I approve of the invasion of Iraq makes me both amoral and a dickhead (which you defined as a stupid and contemptible person
-------------

You approve of war crimes committed by the USA. You approve of terrorist actions committed by the USA. That clearly makes you amoral.

That you so enthusiastically endorse such crimes makes you an amoral dickhead. Only a stupid and contemptible person would support such criminal action by their government ---> dickhead.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you? Thats the body of someone killed for no reason other racist considerations. Shame on you!

Don't be silly. That is the body of someone who was killed in self defense as he was trying to murder someone.

What in the world would BillRM have to be ashamed about???
Brandon9000

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Brandon: So according to you, the fact that I approve of the invasion of Iraq makes me both amoral and a dickhead (which you defined as a stupid and contemptible person
-------------

You approve of war crimes committed by the USA. You approve of terrorist actions committed by the USA. That clearly makes you amoral.

That you so enthusiastically endorse such crimes makes you an amoral dickhead. Only a stupid and contemptible person would support such criminal action by their government ---> dickhead.

The problem with arguing with you is that you pretty much don't care if you're right or wrong. Most people here, even most people who generally aren't very admirable, nonetheless care whether their statements are correct. They won't stick long with an accusation if they really do understand that it's not true. Not so with you. You understand that the word amoral indicates a sociopathic lack of the capacity to form a conscience, a characteristic of only the tiniest fraction of the population, and you know that it's unlikely to be true of me or virtually anyone here. You also know that I am not actually stupid. Unfortunately, you lack even the little shred of honesty or decency which would make you care about making false accusations. I could repeat over and over again that you are an escaped convict and ignore all evidence to the contrary, but I don't because I really don't want to make false accusations. You, on the other hand, don't give a damn. You're dishonest and I strongly suspect that you're mentally ill.
JTT

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 07:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
Typical reaction of amoral folk, Brandon. If you weren't a software engineer you might have been able to get a job in one of the usa's death camps seeing as you are such a rah rah supporter of war criminals and terrorists.

And you probably think it marks you as a patriot.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 10:46 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Don't be silly. That is the body of someone who was killed in self defense as he was trying to murder someone.

What in the world would BillRM have to be ashamed about???

Maybe you and Bill can get together one night and jerk each other off at the door to the emergency room.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 10:53 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Maybe you and Bill can get together one night and jerk each other off at the door to the emergency room.

Ewww. Don't be gross.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Tell that to Chris Christie. Apparently he missed your memo
He does not take advice from me
any more than the Kennedys did. He is not my kind of guy. He is a fake.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 11:18 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
the problem with bravery AND toughness is that
too many people equate it with who you can knock down.

The real measure is how much you can take and get back up.
Forgive my skepticism. By that reasoning,
95 year old Barbara Fritchie was not brave
when she waved the Flag of the USA at Stonewall Jackson.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 11:27 pm
@izzythepush,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
but if u actually were on the ground, having your head pounded
on the cement, wud u defensively grab an available gun,
izzythepush wrote:
The pounding was attested by independent witnesses, under oath; the nabors.
To allow that to continue in the discretion of the attempted murderer
wud be irrational and it wud be suicidal; Zimmy was neither.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 11:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you? Thats the body of someone killed
for no reason other racist considerations. Shame on you!
What u say is IRRATIONAL. The shame is on U.
Zimmy was admirable.

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:46 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
The pounding was attested by independent witnesses, under oath; the nabors.[/quote]

They don't sound very independent, his injuries were not consistent with a pounding. He required no medical attention, not even a plaster.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
They don't sound very independent

,???????
Are you trying to claim that the neighbor have some kind of friendship with Zimmerman that would cause him to lied in a murder investigation for him?

As far as what came out I do not think they even knew either other so this is another fantasy of your it would seem.

Quote:
his injuries were not consistent with a pounding. He required no medical attention, not even a plaster.They don't sound very independent, his injuries were not consistent with a pounding. He required no medical attention, not even a plaster.

His injuries did not appear as if by magic just as Trayvon have zero injuries except for the one the bullet wound so there is no question who was pounding the other.

Next hits on the head can killed without leaving any real indications on the outside of a person body and Zimmerman was under no obligation to allow Trayvon to keep attempting to murder him until he have done serous harm that would need time in an ICU.

As one of the prosecutor own witness stated during the trial you do not need to wait until you are half dead to employ deadly force in self defense.