Should marijuana be legal?

Germlat

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:59 am
@modification01,
I know people who were able to lie to get a prescription just to get high...whatever..make it legal, regulate it and tax it...let's quit the B.S.
RABEL222

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:08 pm
@Germlat,
Your right. I know some people who do this and sell it to those who cant get a prescription so I agree with you. Make it legal and regulate it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:00 pm
@Germlat,
What you say is so true! Tax and regulate it like tobacco and liquor. Why there should be any difference doesn't make any sense.
Germlat

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why is this so difficult for people to understand ?! Wow...
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:03 pm
If dope was regulated and taxed, the govt would rake in big bucks from it, so why won't they regulate and tax it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:13 pm
@Germlat,
For the same reasons Romeo will never 'get it.'
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:22 pm
Obviously the govt won't regulate and tax dope because they know it messes up the brain.
They've certainly got a point judging from all the junkies wandering around like zombies..Smile
cicerone imposter

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:24 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So, why did you post,
Quote:
If dope was regulated and taxed, the govt would rake in big bucks from it, so why won't they regulate and tax it?
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I was wondering if anybody has any other ideas about why the govt won't regulate and tax it?
All I can think of is that they know it turns peoples brains to mush
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:07 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Are you posting from personal experience or from what you've been told?
izzythepush

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 02:00 am
@RABEL222,
Romeo used to be a well dressed black man.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/490/502/963
RABEL222

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Good one Izzy.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:28 pm
We holy men don't drink, drug or booze because we're made of iron..Smile
That's why people all over internet-land follow me so that my strength will rub off on them-
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17)

Iron Man Romeo Fabulini on patrol in Plymouth UK
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/POS-swagger2_zps8e311a2c.jpg~original
eurocelticyankee

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Diddly!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 05:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

We (arse)holy men don't drink, drug or booze because we're judgemental and terrible company

Fixed.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 07:37 pm
Izzy boasts in his profile that he's in Southampton, the home of the Titanic.
Huh, Everybody must have been high on something if they couldn't see a bloody great iceberg in front of them on a bright starlit night on a calm sea..Wink
izzythepush

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 12:39 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Saying you're from Southampton is a boast is it? I mentioned the Titanic in my profile so people wouldn't think I lived in an American town named after the original Southampton.

I really couldn't give a monkeys about the Titanic, I've never seen the film, and I don't intend to.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You wouldent by chance have booze mixed into that bottle of coke would you?
Romeo Fabulini

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 07:01 pm
@RABEL222,
No mate, tried a few sips of different kinds of booze in my teens but it all tasted like cat pee and I haven't touch it since except for a dash in a glass of lemonade sometimes.
Also a few women have tried to get me drunk now and again and i've gone along with it to be a good sport, but i didn't like it much because it felt as if my head was full of cotton wool and I couldn't think properly, so i was glad to be sober again next day and get my brain back.
Incidentally Jesus said to his mates at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine, i'll be drinking it with you in my fathers kingdom".
That's me out then, I don't drink (sniffle)

PS- I hear Robin Williams was a boozer and a junkie, doesn't seem to have done him much good..
And my dear old uncle Bill was an alcoholic and went prematurely senile in his 50's and died within a year of total mental collapse
RABEL222

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 02:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Humm. That would make me rather nervous. People tend to have the same health problems as their relatives.
0 Replies