Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:32 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Having children means having sexual intercourse. Am I missing something here?

It does not have to mean having intercourse. There's this thing known as in vitro fertilization where the man and woman never have to see each other much less touch or have sex with each other.
BillRM

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:23 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
It does not have to mean having intercourse. There's this thing known as in vitro fertilization where the man and woman never have to see each other much less touch or have sex with each other.

Yes and that is somewhere like .0000001 percents of all live births and will likely always be a tiny tiny tiny percents.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:29 am
@maxdancona,
Regardless of the role.
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:40 am
@izzythepush,
I don't know what it is she wouldn't do.

Laughing
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:13 pm
Quote:
Maxdonca said: Society is in flux on this issue. It is pretty amazing how quickly acceptance of homosexuality has changed

People have always gladly accepted the nice friendly type of gays, but they can't stand the nasty loud noisy militant pain-in-the-ass types.
As I've said before, God zapped Sodom/Gomorrah because it was full of nasties, they actually surrounded Lot's house hammering on the door demanding he send out his two visiting male guests so they could get their hands on them.
Bad call, the two guests were angels in human form..Wink
jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:17 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

hammering

Try having a Puerto Rican Hammering on your backside for over an hour then come back and quote the bible.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:22 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
People have always gladly accepted the nice friendly type of gays, but they can't stand the nasty loud noisy militant pain-in-the-ass types.
A

People have always gladly accepted the nice friendly type of Christians. You, however, can go to Hell.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:49 pm
Quote:
Maxdonca said:@RF- People have always gladly accepted the nice friendly type of Christians. You, however, can go to Hell

Hey mate,you're not a closet fundy bonehead are you?
One of them named the Reverend Eric Potts once said to me, "You disgust me" and you sound just like him..Smile
Mind you Potts is not a real reverend, he's just a jumped-up 'Assistant Methodist Minister' and my guess is that he's the caretaker of their local meeting hall, and they bestowed that lofty title on him to keep him sweet in recognition of the good work he does slopping out the latrines..Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:04 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Romeo Fabulini wrote:

hammering

Try having a Puerto Rican Hammering on your backside for over an hour then come back and quote the bible.

Over an hour!??? Shocked Shocked

Good God, that sounds excessive.

I've had "backside" problems in years past, and that would have sent me into shock, then irreversible coma.
jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:53 pm
@chai2,
And twice a day! Smile
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:06 pm
@jcboy,
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:09 pm
@chai2,
Your butt must be armor plated.
jcboy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:10 pm
@chai2,
Puerto Ricans are a horny people. He’s got to have it twice a day. He always wants it on the weekend when Antonio is taking a nap but he was afraid we would wake him, well I came up with the brilliant idea of just moving the headboard a little farther from the wall.
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:19 pm
@jcboy,
Laughing Laughing Laughing

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:22 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Puerto Ricans are a horny people. He’s got to have it twice a day. He always wants it on the weekend when Antonio is taking a nap but he was afraid we would wake him, well I came up with the brilliant idea of just moving the headboard a little farther from the wall.

What are you going to do when Antonio stops napping?
0 Replies