Why aren't there many white boys who likes black girls?

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 5 May, 2014 03:20 pm
Quote:
Germlat said:@RF- You provide all that warmth and comfort? Hmmm....then why are you single? Mona Lisa smiles....smirks....

Like I've said before, all the sensible sweet-natured women are in longterm marriages with a doting hub, and all that's left for me is a motley assortment of divorced airhead nuts and sluts, slags and bags..Wink
We holy men look only for the very highest standards in women-

"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised"
(Bible: Proverbs 31)
Germlat

Mon 5 May, 2014 03:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Have you ever met I woman you liked? I mean a real flesh/blood...not a T.V. character or depiction in a book?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 5 May, 2014 03:31 pm
Quote:
Germlat said:@RF- Have you ever met I woman you liked? I mean a real flesh/blood...not a T.V. character or depiction in a book?

Yes I've met women I thought I liked at first, but sooner or later they say or do something that shows they're just another airhead, so I give 'em the boot real quick!
For example one used to turn up on dates wearing horrible flat shoes, so I bought her a pair of stylish high heels but she wouldn't wear them! Boy was she soon out on her butt..Smile
Germlat

Mon 5 May, 2014 03:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So....you can't give a single example of a woman worth your attention and able to hold it, outside of T.V.. or books ?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 5 May, 2014 04:07 pm
Quote:
Germlat said:@RF- So....you can't give a single example of a woman worth your attention and able to hold it, outside of T.V.. or books ?

No, I've never met one.
For example another airhead was a middleaged divorcee (her old man had run off with a younger woman), but on our dates she kept going on about how "she still loved him".
I said to her "Look, he's history and is out of your life so just forget him and move on"
But she answered- "I still let him come back to my house to mow my lawn and do odd jobs for me"
I laid down the law to her and said- "I don't want him coming anywhere near you as long as you're dating me, I'm not going to play second fiddle to him!"
"But I still love him" she said!
That finished us, I saw her off on the bus and we never contacted each other again..Smile
Germlat

Mon 5 May, 2014 06:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Never met one? Not being judgmental here but, I've heard the same thing from many women concerning men. Love doesn't come in a neat little Tiffany's package. People...particularly the older they get carry lots of baggage. I'm sorry for your experience.
ossobuco

Mon 5 May, 2014 06:47 pm
@Germlat,
I gather all of you take Fabulini as real?

Consider him as provocateur.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 5 May, 2014 07:22 pm
Quote:
Germlat said: People...particularly the older they get carry lots of baggage.

Yes, I used to help at charity shops but got fed up of the miserable old women volunteers and their negative vibes so I packed it in.
Generally speaking, the older women get, the more evil-minded they become, and it can begin even when they're still young.
For example the 35-ish chap who runs the local pet shop is one of the nicest guys around, but when I was chatting to him and asked if he was married, he said "Yes, with kids, but we're getting divorced"
"Sorry to hear that" I replied, "what happened?"
"She turned evil" he answered.
I could see he was upset so I changed the subject.
(Incidentally my own sister also turned evil quite young and ruined her perfectly good marriage)
Germlat

Tue 6 May, 2014 04:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
My experience has been different than yours...I have had very nurturing older females in my life...maybe it's what you project that elicits a negative response. So at 35, women turn evil?.... Interesting. Incidentally, I thought you said your brother-in-law was a drunk who never grew up...it was my understanding you're sister got fed up.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 6 May, 2014 07:20 pm
Quote:
Germlat said:@RF- I thought you said your brother-in-law was a drunk who never grew up...it was my understanding you're sister got fed up.

He was a Hell's Angel who drank, smoked and gambled but he was a thoroughly nice guy and everybody liked him including me.
My sister knew he was like that before they married, but still CHOSE to marry him.
But a year or two later she turned evil and embarked on a campaign of nonstop nagging to change him but he simply ignored her, ha ha..Smile
BillRM

Tue 6 May, 2014 07:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
A hell angel being a nice guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but you might like to read up on what kind of **** a would be member have to do to become a member just to start with.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 6 May, 2014 07:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Speaking on behalf of women the world over, thank you for not inflicting yourself successfully on a particular women. The good news is, that some women become so lonely they will settle for someone like you. If a women sets her sights low enough she can find someone to marry. Even you might find someone desperate enough to view you as a suitable partner.
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 6 May, 2014 08:56 pm
Quote:
Glitterbag said: @RF-Speaking on behalf of women the world over....Even you might find someone desperate enough to view you as a suitable partner.

No need for you to play hard to get darling!
If you wanna be my girl just say so straight out..Smile
BillRM

Tue 6 May, 2014 09:22 pm
@glitterbag,
I have come to the conclusion that the logic that women used in picking their partners is not something the male brain can understand.

My wife is far brighter then I am and was far more successful in her working career , have a Phd compare to my BS and on and on yet she picked me to be her life long partner.

All I can do is be grateful for my luck even if I will never understand it.

The romance movie by the name of Notting Hill where the most famous movie star in the world met and fell in love with and then married the owner of a English travel book store is my very favor movie as I strongly ID with the plot as my wife might not be the most famous film star in the world but to me having my wife fall in love with me is just as wonderful and surprising to me.
glitterbag

Tue 6 May, 2014 09:48 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Glitterbag said: @RF-Speaking on behalf of women the world over....Even you might find someone desperate enough to view you as a suitable partner.

No need for you to play hard to get darling!
If you wanna be my girl just say so straight out..Smile

Well this is a new wrinkle, and as attractive as your half assed invitation is, and how sought after as you are by the women here on A2K, unfortunately I will have to pass. I'm sure you will eventually find an old women who will think you are quite the catch, I wouldn't want the sisterhood to miss out on meeting you.
Germlat

Tue 6 May, 2014 10:28 pm
@glitterbag,
This lady you speak of would probably be not just very old but deaf as well.
glitterbag

Tue 6 May, 2014 10:31 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that the logic that women used in picking their partners is not something the male brain can understand.

My wife is far brighter then I am and was far more successful in her working career , have a Phd compare to my BS and on and on yet she picked me to be her life long partner.

All I can do is be grateful for my luck even if I will never understand it.

The romance movie by the name of Notting Hill where the most famous movie star in the world met and fell in love with and then married the owner of a English travel book store is my very favor movie as I strongly ID with the plot as my wife might not be the most famous film star in the world but to me having my wife fall in love with me is just as wonderful and surprising to me.

Bill, I realize some women are demanding and just want someone to support them, but many women are attracted to men with a sense of humor, who value family, remain a partner and support each other. I also consider myself to have hit the jack pot. We have been married 35 years, and still enjoy talking to each other. I think you and I can agree on this, marriage can be wonderful if both parties cooperate. Your home should be a haven, I'm not saying we never have differences, or get angry, but we have too much respect for each other to let it escalate. I was first married to a very abusive man, they work up to it slowly, that's the way women or men get sucked into situations trying to figure out what did they are doing wrong. I was certain I would never marry again, but after 4 years I met my husband and we married when my son turned 6. We've been able to help our aging parents, who sadly are now long gone. He has been a wonderful role model for the kids and he is a man of principle and fairness.

Now we have a beautiful 3 year old grand daughter who will run past me to get to Grand pop.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 6 May, 2014 10:33 pm
@Germlat,
Probably desperate as well. She won't be happy.
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 6 May, 2014 11:20 pm
I want somebody like Helen Carter, look at the feminine depth and sweetness in her beautiful eyes tinged with loneliness that would make any normal caring man want to rush to her side to protect and cherish her..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/helen-carter_zps19546c10.jpg~original

..and my soppy heart absolutely melts when she sings the lines-
"Oh he taught me to love him and called me his flower,
The was blooming to cheer him through life's dreary hour.."

Germlat

Wed 7 May, 2014 11:07 am
@glitterbag,
See GB, I'm still not convinced Romeo is a grown man.. I've had my doubts from the beginning, he's probably a troubled teenager posting photos of Dad or grandpa....it' surreal. Never met a grown man with that perspective ....so much is lacking in perspective and experience. The guy is terrified of assertive women ( non-aggressive). There's so many kids posting as adults today .
0 Replies